Sign in to follow this  
Mal

Full size picture in posts, how?

? as above :)

i.e. When I do file attachments. I can put the image into the post but it is always small with "click to enlarge" not a large pic like other posters seem to do :angry:

eg.post-1090-1232368642_thumb.jpg

See my pic is too small :unsure:

;) Thanks in advance.

Mudkips_by_flyingdebris.jpg

i can only get it to work with internet pictures like the above found on 4 chan

Pokemon1.jpg

Sugimori258.png

Edited by phore

you may try to find an imagehosting place online, then upload the pictures to there and then post them on here.

or you could just post them on 4chan anonymously then post them over here :lol:

Edited by phore

Does that Japanese guy at the table look white or is he white? Blue eyes?

:) Yes Japanese with blue eyes & the one with red eyes is a witch :blink: Was trying to find a tea picture for stig, this is the closest I could find from that series that wasn't to "sexy" to post here.

I guess the linking makes sense too. Rather than upload files to this site, just point to the picture on another site.

:) Yes Japanese with blue eyes & the one with red eyes is a witch :blink: Was trying to find a tea picture for stig, this is the closest I could find from that series that wasn't to "sexy" to post here.

I guess the linking makes sense too. Rather than upload files to this site, just point to the picture on another site.

I meant more like find a place where you can upload pictures from your computer to the internet, then from internet to taobums.

:lol:

I appreciate the thought my friend.

Sign in to follow this