Sign in to follow this  
sean

Hello, I'm Sean from Oakland, CA

Hey! Older members can introduce too! :lol:

My name is Sean Omlor. I live in Oakland, CA in a converted cookie factory warehouse with my girlfriend Lezlie and two insane black cats. I was actually raised in a fairly religious Catholic household and attended 12 years of rather strict Catholic upbringing and private schooling. At a very early age I was very interested in questioning everything which has led me to study and practice various forms of religion, mysticism and magick. Lately I've been deeply exploring my spirituality from within a blend of Taoist and Buddhist principles which is really suiting me so far.

Ok ... I'll update this later. I'm sleepy. B)

Sean

I was wondering from thos pics of your place whether you lived in a loft or something. I was actually going to ask you about this. But a converted Cookie warehouse! How did you find this gem?

I was wondering from thos pics of your place whether you lived in a loft or something. I was actually going to ask you about this. But a converted Cookie warehouse! How did you find this gem?

7112[/snapback]

Lezlie and I are kind of the warehouse rat type and so we looked around for awhile and finally found something we liked. It meets our obsession with aesthetics (as artists) and is pretty charming IMO. On the second floor we have 25 foot high ceilings that lead up to a triangular sloped ceiling, one side of which is just gigantic windows so it's pretty much like hanging out outside up there when it's sunny. Sucks we can't rent to own though because I'm really sick of just burning money every month and I want to get a house.

Sean.

Sign in to follow this