Sign in to follow this  
sahaj

wild yogi in training joins the bums

Hello everyone,

Just joined the forum. I found this forum via a connection with the tantric mongoose, and some sort of divine intervention to help me on the journey. I have been a long term practitioner of yoga and now am integrating chi kung into my practice as it seems to be more suitable for my energy as I am getting older. I have a very deep connection with Tantra and am keen to expand this deep practice.Recently I came across the kunlun thread and am intrigued. Although these days with so much information out there, you have to be carefull mixing your food! :)

Any Kunlun enthusiasts or Friends of the tantric mongoose. I would love to hear from you and anyone else.

Thanks! Does anyone know of kunlun teachers in Australia?

None as yet. There is talk of Max coming over to do seminars every now and then. But it would need someone in Aus to set it up, look after local arrangements etc. And most importantly make sure there are enough number for the trip to be affordable for them.

Last time we looked into it nobody was in the "right place at the right time"

Thanks! Does anyone know of kunlun teachers in Australia?

:D

We are neighbours ... YAY!!!

I'm in Toowoomba ... 5 hrs away sure but in relative terms it's just around the corner. ;)

Oops... nearly forgot ... how do you like your tea?

:D

Edited by Stigweard

Hello everyone,

Just joined the forum. I found this forum via a connection with the tantric mongoose, and some sort of divine intervention to help me on the journey.

Well, there are some snake stylist out there. A mongoose would, of coarse, be appreciated. Is it one that has the ability to produce wish fulfilling jewels?

I saw a jewel last year, it lasted for about a week. It happened when the riots in Tibet started and for me has a connection with the head of the Nyingma tradition. But be careful wish fulfilling jewels do come with some responsibility.

Where are you with your tantra, completion or generation stage? Is your school open or a closed one.

Sign in to follow this