Sign in to follow this  
baloneyx

WATER

Have you heard of the work of Masaru Emoto, if not check out this video

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss69kfHqN1A

You cansee his website too, which has some interesting videos of national anthems and what kinda crystals they form http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/ephoto.html

I should prepare myself some FUs or get some speakers to play nice music to my water :D

EDIT: A video on the process of how they do their work http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s4nK6W7FoFk

Edited by baloneyx

Good stuff...I knew about this some time before.

And as a earlier example, Franz Bardon has in his "Initiation into Hermetics" a short chapter on how one can impregnate water with thoughts and thereby affect ones body - similar to the ash of fu that gets diluted in water and then drunk.

Good stuff...I knew about this some time before.

And as a earlier example, Franz Bardon has in his "Initiation into Hermetics" a short chapter on how one can impregnate water with thoughts and thereby affect ones body - similar to the ash of fu that gets diluted in water and then drunk.

Cool, what kinda extreme effects did he say the water can have on a person?

And I've placed a paper with "Love" written on a glass of water for later to see it's effects after I drink it :lol:

Effects depend on what you "put" in it and how high your skill level is.

If you want to try it out, here is a compact description:

First you must be sure about you intent. For the beginning it is best to only try very broad and basic concepts like "peacefulness" or "health" or "success".

After you chose one, search in your mind for positive emotions, pictures etc. about your new goal. Try to imagine it, feel it, smell it...it happens NOW. Keep this feeling. Formulate a worded intent...like "I am completely healthy."

Now concentrate on the water and try to project all this in it until you are confident the water is loaded.

Drink the water. Repeat daily or even more often, until your intent has become reality.

This can be done with any kind of liquid and even food too. So in theory you have at least 3 free shots a day ;)

Cool, I made a good health one too now. Dont know about my level but I ve put in the intent and good feelings I could. :D

And it wouldnt matter if you blessed someone elses water without them knowing? it would still have the positive effects right?

i'va also seen stickers with transparent background especiqally made for this purpose to put on glasses etc,

words, or alphabet sheets. :)

And it wouldnt matter if you blessed someone elses water without them knowing? it would still have the positive effects right?

Yeah. Basically the same thing...

i'va also seen stickers with transparent background especiqally made for this purpose to put on glasses etc,

words, or alphabet sheets. :)

That's a nice idea at least :)

Its also one the Taoist methods of healing-I met an old Taoist in a Qigong hospital near Chengdu who would put energy and intent into glasses of water which the patients drank every day, he was 87 at the time [ [looked about 60]and had a 35 year old 'companion', guess he must have been doing something right

... he was 87 at the time [ [looked about 60]and had a 35 year old 'companion', guess he must have been doing something right

:D

As Ghost Dancer says, This is an established Taoist medical method.

I utilize this method every day and teach it to my medical qigong students. It is not limited to water. I find it very powerful to use with liquid herbal preparations. One of my students manufactures a Dit Da Jow (hit ointment) that he uses this method with. I can certainly feel the difference in his formula versus other formula of the same herbal content.

We utilized this method in our December qigong workshop. A student attending had a cold and was feeling very bad. A liquid concentrate of echinacea was placed in water, then energized with energy and INTENT. Immediately upon drinking we observed this person's energy field drastically change, immediate draining of clogged sinus, and feeling much better.

Sign in to follow this