Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Male Pygmy Chimps and Alchemy

NO MERCY by Redmond O'Hanlon. I actually had referenced this book before online since I had speed-read it at the University. I can't check out books there but I got a copy from the downtown public library and lo!

Pygmy male chimps have INTERNAL CLIMAXES -- I'm amazed I haven't come across this vital tidbit since everyone raves about how Pygmies are smarter than "normal" chimps and how humans are even more closely related to Pygmies. But the male has to please so many females that the male has to be hard whenever needed -- and therefore has learned not to ejaculate. An impressive feat indeed, as any male can attest to.

Redmond's biology partner notes that female pgymy chimps "gaze into the eyes" of other females who then lie on their back and the "G to G" begins. Female pgymy chimps actually have outward forked clitores and then all the juvenile males practice on the female on her back, after she's climaxed with the other female.

Anyway -- no warfare, no cannibalism -- in great contrast to the other chimps -- smarter, peaceful.

The reason biologists haven't emphasized the male internal climax is because there's no knowledge of the vagus nerve connection -- it's just seen: oh they don't ejaculate -- without knowing what that means! haha.

Silly human males.

Thanks, very interesting!

Your research on the spiritual side of our roots is amazing, and it has inspired me in my practice.

Do the scientists also found any way to notice that something 'weird' is happening? Like measuring the heart beat or whatever?

The best book on the San is "The Harmless People" by, I think, Elizabeth Marshall Thomas. Anyway her book was attacked by other anthropologists, later on. The argument being that death rate from violence among the Bushmen was just as high as violence in the inner city, therefore the Bushmen are not "harmless." What's not taken into account is that if you actually read the book "The Harmless People" instead of just taking the criticisms at their word, the reader will note that the Bushmen were ENSLAVED as soon as tire tracks were made into their land. So the rate of violence being measured is AFTER the anthropologists had recorded their first contact.

If you read all the books on the Bushmen, and articles, it's clear that at first 90% of the males were trained to have internal climaxes -- with no ejaculation -- and there was no warfare and the culture was incredibly peaceful. Now this alchemical training is not at all emphasized in anthropology, or even shamanism (which is instead just obsessed with psychotropics) -- because the training is next to impossible in today's sex-driven commodity fetish world. It's a deep psychological training that goes against the family crackdown for marriage, etc.

When the Bushmen male trained he spent a month in isolation with the elder males -- on a special vegetarian diet -- but mainly fasting the whole month. This led to the first real hunting kill -- done during intense fasting of both water and food -- and then the male had to give his food to the other males. This was done as the trance dance -- which, at the males early age, in isolation, based on long healing dance songs -- would create the alchemy. So the male had to transcend death literally -- without food and water. It's called BIGU in Taoist Yoga or qigong.

The process of alchemy is this: when we sing or listening intensely to the source of sound then the natural resonance creates ultrasound which ionizes the serotonin in our stomachs, enabling the serotonin to bypass the blood-brain barrier. The Bushmen call this ionized serotonin, N/UM -- it's the same as the tummo of Tibetan meditation -- or the Kundalini of India -- or the JING of Taoist yoga. Then the N/UM, when built up enough, resonates the pineal gland so that the pineal gland is permanently magnetized with the serotonin bliss -- ionized and is activated to shoot out light from the pineal gland (or biophotons in current science jargon).

Then when the initiated male does healing he dances around the females, after fasting for the hunt, and this dance then collects the N/um of young maidens. There's a similar ritual in Kenya -- using drums -- where the females are "eaten" for the female initiation. In fact what is occurring is tantra. So in the Bushmen culture when the female starts menstruating she has the Eland dance which ends with each young male, uninitiated, having his penis touched by the young female, as the males walk past her.

It should be emphasized that there is also no homosexuality and while the kids are known to play sexually at youth they are not allowed to play like this in front of the parents. And when the male does want to marry the female the male has to live with the females' parents for three years -- before even sleeping with the female -- the whole time hunting and providing meat for the females' family. Only then will the male have proved himself worthy and the parents will in turn make sure the female doesn't sleep with another male. If the female wants to end the marriage then she can do so at any time -- but after the couple has three children then the male can leave his wives' family and take on another female as a wife, if this is consented.

The amazing thing is that the Bushmen females insist so much that the males learn how to "collect the N/um of young maidens" -- which means how to take in the electrochemical energy of females and shoot out the electromagnetic energy of males (for a mutual internal climax called !XIA in the Bushmen culture) -- that even the anthropologist males were requested to go through this training. This training started with the pgymy chimps - or bonobos -- and the Bushmen-Pgymy culture was the dominant human culture from 100,000 years ago to 10,000 years ago. -- 90% of human history.

I found this to one of the most fascinating Taobum reads yet. I love looking to animals to learn about humanity. The Pygmy Chimps have a lot to teach us appearently.

So I decided to look further into these male pgymy chimps not ejaculating. A recent academic book analyzes this behavior of no ejaculating -- stating that if the male ejaculated it would not allow him to continue using sex in aggressive situations, since the climax would resolve the tension.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Q9Wgak5gl...1&ct=result

In fact if you study tantra you know the OPPOSITE to be the truth -- that no ejaculation activates the parasymapathetic nervous system with an internal climax -- and ONLY when there is relaxation can this sexual behavior continue repeatedly.

Even worse other websites are quick to claim that male pgymy bonobos DO ejaculate -- and most importantly during male-to-male "penis fencing." So this seemed suspect since the above academic book reaffirmed no ejaculation and these were gay sex websites. So I looked into the source for "penis fencing" and it's the same Frans de Waal cited in the above academic book, the expert on primates. He says that THERE IS NO EJACULATION DURING PENIS FENCING -- in direct contrast to all the other citations of penis fencing online.

How quick the truth gets twisted around to its opposite!

Frans de Waal said that while penis fencing is very rare the only time he's seen pgymy males ejaculate is during female-male sex for reproduction, which is less than a third of male pgymy sexual encounters.

Sign in to follow this