Sign in to follow this  
Light black-sheep

Spirtual Renewal Week

ive posted this in meditation-mantra and homosanctus already, but do to doubt that anyone will be willing, im posting it here 2 :D

Alright, i want to know if someone here would be willing to take time to renew our spirits in God... and then expand their minds and challenge their ignorence.

Details:

When: Feb. 9- 13

Time: Not possitive yet, i think 8:50 - 9:15 every day... get outa bed u lazy bums, lol jk

City: Harrisonburg

State: Virginia

School: Eastern Mennonite High School... A GPS probally wont find it, but it will probally pick up on the University, which is right next to it

Size: around 350 people... dont get stage fright now :P

I'm looking for someone who is willing to pay for both ways, since my parents keep tight track of my money (but i would pay if i could).

Alright, i think thats everything, look forward to possibly meeting one of you

Update: It looks promising cause I talked to people on the chapel planning commity, and they said they were planning on watching a movie, so im sure they would like a real person over technology

If u dont want to do a whole week, u can always do just one day, regular chapel is i think 15 min. long and u only have 2 speak 1 day, of course u could always ask to speak for more than one day, but the days probally wont be back to back

Sign in to follow this