Sign in to follow this  
Smile

Unbelivable! Colloidal silver may be no more

Well, i'm glad i have my own colloidal silver maker then, it works on 3 9V batteries and cost me around 17 euro from a "DIY" guy's webshop :) ... and the 99.99% silver 'rods' last so very long and seem easily obtainable. (they are very rudimentary but very pure small rods)

I saw a movie about a guy turning totally blue from this stuff.

I think it is not that safe and I am totally not sure of it has any benefits!

I saw a movie about a guy turning totally blue from this stuff.

I think it is not that safe and I am totally not sure of it has any benefits!

It's only possible if you drink way too much of home-made colloidal silver. Plus at that time, even commercially made col.silver was not very good. The people who turned blue drunk it every day for months.

Colloidal silver, even though the particles are very small, is still a material substance, and every material substance has material effects - you can look up the materia medica of silver. When used in medicinal doses, you always have to consider that a medicine can have unwanted effects - even when taking large doses of nutritional supplements beyond what the body needs to fill the deficiency.

It doesn't mean that colloidal silver or other medicinal substances in material form like herbs shouldn't be used, but you always have to look at the potential for effects other than the therapeutic effect you want!

But when you dynamize the dose ("homeopathic") so that it's now acting on the etheric level rather than the material, you have a more energetic medicine and eliminate the potential for harm that exists with material substances.

I think this is the direction we need to be moving in. There's a higher spiritual purpose behind the movement to reduce our access to natural medicine. We can get caught in the poverty consciousness of looking at how everything is being taken away from us, And if we fight with TPTB on their level, it's like engaging in a power struggle with a child - you can't win :).

The answer is in consciousness, not in engaging in a tug of war to get back our material substances, but to rise to a new level where we're not dependent on that anymore. That takes tapping into a different consciousness, a different power than the tug-of-war brute force kind of power, but a creative power that can take one drop of colloidal silver and create an etheric form of it that no one can take away.

The challenge is also pushing us to look beyond the tug-of-war with germs to see the higher design, where the microbes fit in, why we actually need them for healing purposes. (Dr.Hamer, Dr.Reckeweg, and the many pleomorphism researchers, Rife, Enderlein, etc.)

-Karen

Colloidal Silver is good for what exactly?
It claimed to be the most powerful antibiotic with virtually no side-effects (except for killing flora in you stomach/intestine). I heard a story from XXXXX (can't tell the name) that people from DoD tested MesoSilver on Ebola and other drug resistant viruses - all were killed. Then they came to PurestColloid guys and tried to buy their technology. After they failed, DoD told them if they ever talk publicly about the results of the tests, they will all go to jail.

It claimed to be the most powerful antibiotic with virtually no side-effects (except for killing flora in you stomach/intestine). I heard a story from XXXXX (can't tell the name) that people from DoD tested MesoSilver on Ebola and other drug resistant viruses - all were killed. Then they came to PurestColloid guys and tried to buy their technology. After they failed, DoD told them if they ever talk publicly about the results of the tests, they will all go to jail.

Is it possible to make it at as strong at home compared to buying it?

Is it possible to make it at as strong at home compared to buying it?

It's impossible. Guys from PurestColloids have $10 mln worth of custom made equipment. They didn't patent their process of making it, either. The home made colloid silver is not really that- it's ionic silver.

Read this: http://www.silver-colloids.com/Reports/reports.html

I basically told him not to listen to all those new agey wingnuts who will whine about practically anything. :lol:

jk!

Karen, that is a good perspective to keep in mind!

I bet when the administration changes, I bet there will be a chance to appeal or ditch the decision.

I basically told him not to listen to all those new agey wingnuts who will whine about practically anything. :lol:

jk!

I like how you answer without answering. Don't think I didn't notice... :)

I like how you answer without answering. Don't think I didn't notice... :)

It's amazing how commonly this is done, yet no one knows when they've done it. Kudos to your intuition.

On another note, now that I know about colloidal silver, I'm gonna have to try it out. Maybe I'll see if I can make high quality stuff at home, since it's gonna be disappearing. Meso Silver is kind of a nice hint as to their method.

I have to buy it myself as I'm almost finished. My Sota Instruments zapper/col. silver maker is mostly for zapping.

Yea, I was wondering about that - how many of these "natural" antibiotics (also including garlic, zapping, etc) also kill off healthy flora as well? I'd definitely like to see some good research on this.

So, got a source for that? And how broad spectrum (especially against probiotics) are they compared to pharmaceutical antibiotics?

So, I guess we should be using these "natural" antibiotics only for short periods when needed, and then stop and work on replenishing our healthy flora ASAP afterwards?

It's impossible. Guys from PurestColloids have $10 mln worth of custom made equipment. They didn't patent their process of making it, either. The home made colloid silver is not really that- it's ionic silver.

Read this: http://www.silver-colloids.com/Reports/reports.html

Yes, that's currently the biggest debate between the silver companies: ionic vs colloidal.

I did some study on this a while back, and ended up leaning more towards the pro-ionic side...however, still couldn't say for sure. :huh:

I use SOTA as well--i have been drinking it for over 10 years and I am not blue nor is anyone in my family --dont be fooled by the blue man bs!

Sign in to follow this