froggie

multi vitamin, multi mineral, multi amino acid, multi enzyme, multi fatty acid

hey everyone, does anyone by any chance happen to know of a multi vitamin, multi mineral (all in reasonably good ratios to eachother, 'normally'), multi amino acids, multi enzyme and multi fatty acids, combined into one product?

Hi, froggie.

I take Alive! Whole Food Energizer; you can read a review here and then, if you decide to try it, search around on the internet for the best deal from a supplier you trust. (From personal experience, Vitacost is not a supplier I'd recommend. Their products are generally quite good for the price, but they have poor customer service. It's like they don't care whether you buy from them again or not, whether they get your order right or not, or even whether they tell you the truth about your order or not... but I digress.)

You might also want to take some of those ingredients (amino acids, enzymes, EFAs, maybe also calcium and, if it's winter where you live, vitamin D) as a separate, additional supplement, since the quantities contained in the Alive! tablets/capsules, though welcomed, are somewhat small. (If they were contained in larger quantities, one would have to take many, as in 8+, capsules per day, which isn't something most people would find convenient.)

Also of possible interest would be Mercola's. Although it doesn't have all of the ingredients you're looking for, it's a higher-quality multi-vitamin / multi-mineral.

Good health to you!

kevin

Hi,

Kevin: Thank you very much, i will look into it. I have found some more interesting things, which i will add to here also.

dragonfire: Isn't that the name for soup in Thai or Vietnamese? Did you mean something different? If so, can you please specify a bit more? Thank you.

froggie

Edited by froggie

Hi,

Kevin: Thank you very much, i will look into it. I have found some more interesting things, which i will add to here also.

dragonfire: Isn't that the name for soup in Thai or Vietnamese? Did you mean something different? If so, can you please specify a bit more? Thank you.

froggie

I was only joking. Try brewer's yeast.