It could be a nice idea to collect your asking price by the way of donating the books to the lending library if we would all make contributions to it. (and for other people wanting to 'sell' things also.)

It reminds me of the people making a lottery for a really big house with land to get their asking price by selling a set unmber of tickets. and apparently the tickets sold out really fast.

Is the lending library "tracked"? meaning that we will be able to see who has which book or cd?

That would be a good idea.

Sorry for this blatant bit of advertising :blink: but I am strapped for cash as most are these days and am trying to sell some of my stuff. The price is high but way less then I paid. This is whats up;

Ming Light Nei Kung

Tidal Wave Chi Kung

Kyusho Level 1and 2 (Master Evan Pantazi)

Thomas Keens Stone warrior

Nine Gate Iron Palm level 1

Iron Crotch Grandmaster Tu Jin-Sheng

Bruce Lee Power Punch (Sijo James DeMille)

Green Dragon Iron Vest taught by Gene Chicoine of Ho Chun

Green Dragon Iron Palm - Gene Chicoine of Ho Chun

Green Dragon Iron Bhudda

Green Dragon Stone Warrior

Brian Grey Iron Palm

Brian Grey Iron Palm Advanced

Reiki books by Steve Murray - 1, 2 and 3

Higher Balance - Water of life and Discovering the one

Chinese Long Life system

Was gonna put this for person that buys if the price ased is paied... 2x DVDs from Waysun Liao (making a chi ball and Dantien meditation) and these Reiki attunements (on video) from Steve Murray: Level 1-3 up to Reiki Master and Reiki Psychic Attunement. And another attunement to contact people that have passed on.

If anyone thinks these are remotely worth it and puts money in together to get for the lending library here I will put in more stuff for free. Sorry guys and gals... I just need the coin.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170293185095

Lol, howd the Gary Clyman work for ya??

I'm actually interested in seeing a couple of titles from the list.

While Sean is making a section dedicated to what I'm about to do, I will start the ball rolling.

Buy-in list for this E-bay offer:

Goal: 16 people each offering $103.20 toward buying this auction (includes Paypal fees: 2.9% + $0.30 USD).

First come, first served: Whoever puts money toward buying it will be first in line of reviewing it. Considering that if 16 people spend 1 week each to watch it, it would take 16+ weeks for the first non-payed person to get his/her hands on any part of the bundle.

Restrictions: You have to be a member of Taobums for at least 3 months to join this offer. Or have a good friend who can vouch for you.

If we have more then 16 people, the remainder will be put on a waiting list just in case someone doesn't pay on time. After we get a total number of people needed, they will have 3 days to pay through Paypal.

IF we don't have enough people, Rodgerj either will accept what we have or nothing will happen.

So to start this thing rolling:

1. Smile $103.20

Forgot to say: this material will go to the taobums library.

Edited by Smile

Smile - do think it might be worth splitting the entire package into 16 parts?

I'm saying this because the 16th person to put in the $$ will only get to see anything in 4 months or more... maybe there would be more takers that way...

The down side of course is it might be a bit of a hassle keeping track of who has what and who's not received which part...

either way - I'm in - would be happy to help out a fellow Tao Bum, and the material might be somewhat interesting...

freeform: $103.20

plus, (ofcourse) people who have learned the materials could share their insights and opinions of them.

i don't have $100 i can miss right now, but i would contribute a (much) smaller amount to be able to see these materials also... or also wait untill they are cleared for the lending library.

Does anyone know if you can practice the Clyman dvd's and still practice Kunlun? Not back to back of course.

Just brainstorming... but maybe you could rent it out for $x/week. That way bums could post their reviews and inspiring more bums to rent it and eventually you could have it back and maybe make more $$ in the process? It sounds like a lot of great info.