Sign in to follow this  
TTT

reuniting.info

So what you guys think of the holy relationship between man & woman?

Do you think it is more valuable than celibacy on the path? A lot of mystery schools

are propagating this. Such as Samuel Aun Weor in "The Perfect Matrimony" , Shiva & Shakti and besides

Adam and Eve were together in the Garden of Eden.

www.reuniting.info

Edited by TTT

it is the way to go in my opinion.

and untill you have found such a great match (in many things imo too) it's not a bad idea to not waste something but rather do something nice with it. (cultivation)

and there are other things one can do, too, if you are an 'adolescent' or whatever (though i don't even like that term 'adolescent', it kind of has a negative tone to it.) ;)

So what you guys think of the holy relationship between man & woman?

Do you think it is more valuable than celibacy on the path? A lot of mystery schools

are propagating this. Such as Samuel Aun Weor in "The Perfect Matrimony" , Shiva & Shakti and besides

Adam and Eve were together in the Garden of Eden.

www.reuniting.info

Edited by froggie

it is the way to go in my opinion.

and untill you have found such a great match (in many things imo too) it's not a bad idea to not waste something but rather do something nice with it. (cultivation)

and there are other things one can do, too, if you are an 'adolescent' or whatever (though i don't even like that term 'adolescent', it kind of has a negative tone to it.) ;)

like what

:D

like what

:D

Right.....

:)

alright then, let me try to recapitulate... (although i would prefer to stay on the intellectual side and leave the rest open ended.)

anything that is fun and or nice, etcetera or call it anything that you want, doesn't hurt you or another, and is not specific to one thing only. (more like a 'world of alternatives', surrounding one kind of subject. (although ofocurse one can say to that also 'more or less', just to make things more interesting.....) call it creativity or creativeness? i don't think creativity has to stop after a certain period of childness. do you think?

if someone needs to learn something about something it doesn't mean that only this thing is important.

i'm just saying this as a general train of thought, or, conceptual way of expanded thinking.

i don't know if it can be explained in relative terms .... although the outcome could be relative.

or were you just trying to be unsuspiciously funny and weren't looking for a reply? ;)

either way, that's my reply to your question ;)

Edited by froggie

Sign in to follow this