Sign in to follow this  
billb

Kunlun-time of day to practice

Sorry if this has been covered before but I took the seminar in NJ last may and Max said that we should not practice Red Pheonix between 1 and 3pm. I was wondering if there is also a time we should not practice kunlun. I know not to mix practice times together with other stuff, but if I am just practicing kunlun can I practice it in the morning after I come home from my overnight shift? I also know evening time is best but since I work the overnight shift the morning would be before I go to sleep.

Sorry if this has been covered before but I took the seminar in NJ last may and Max said that we should not practice Red Pheonix between 1 and 3pm. I was wondering if there is also a time we should not practice kunlun. I know not to mix practice times together with other stuff, but if I am just practicing kunlun can I practice it in the morning after I come home from my overnight shift? I also know evening time is best but since I work the overnight shift the morning would be before I go to sleep.

I remember it being said that morning practice is especially good for health.

I remember it being said that morning practice is especially good for health.

Thanks freeform, I may also try Maoshan 5 elements from the book first and then kunlun because I am interested in the health benefits, among other things. I am finding I can do kunlun in 30 minute sessions right now, with a 10 minute close afterward. So I am doing 2 sessions when I have time but could possibly fit in 3 if I do a session when I get home.

Sign in to follow this