dogenzn

Hello from Pennsylvania

What a nice surprise to discover this site ! And the connection with Costa Rica is very interesting because I have just begun considering moving there.

Will visit often and learn from all of you :)

Gassho

/ \

Hey, welcome. I've from Philadelphia, PA originally and now I do live in Costa Rica. It's magical. Where were you thinking of moving?

Hey, welcome. I've from Philadelphia, PA originally and now I do live in Costa Rica. It's magical. Where were you thinking of moving?

Hi ! thanks for the reply and welcome. I was going to send you a note when I saw that you were from Zancudo.

I've been reading a book by John Howells, "Choose Costa Rica for Retirement" and I'm learning a lot about the different areas. They all sound so good its hard to say where I might go. Of course, I'll be coming down for a visit or two before making any decisions, but I am so excited about the possibilities. ! Hey, when I looked up Zancudo on Google Earth it places it in the north Caribbean region, BUT when I do a Google regular search it talks about (Playa Zancudo on the southern Pacific coast? So I am a little confused about just where you might be? I will admit that the central highlands, with year round temps around seventy, sounds very appealing nevertheless. Again, thanks so much for the message. I look forward to hearing from you when you have a chance.

Namaste,

richard :)

Google maps has trouble with Central America I've noticed. Zancudo is close to Golfito on the southern pacific coast, very close to Panama:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...mp;t=h&z=12

Lezlie and I used to live up in the mountains, in a town called San Ramon de tres Rios outside of San Jose but was a little too chilly.

Hey, if you are in the area definitely stop by. We have a big house, plenty a room for fellow bums. :)

Sean