Sign in to follow this  
coyote

Tian Gong

Does anyone know about this school: www.tiangong.org

It was founded by Le-Tian Da Shi from China, now in the san francisco area. They have a very active chapter in berkeley, also germany and spain.

My friend's mother practices Tian Gong Qigong and she loves it. That's all I know. I've considered checking it out myself.

My friend's mother practices Tian Gong Qigong and she loves it. That's all I know. I've considered checking it out myself.

I went to a meditation to heal the earth and it felt good with some lasting effect. The people were really great, i got a good feeling about them. They have an office in a building with lots of Buddhists, in Berkeley.

They have a comprehensive philosophy and set of practices. We did "celestial voices" which is spontaneous talking in tongues. I was surprised that i could do it when someone spoke to me. They consider it fun. They have a nice attitude about stuff.

The reason i never looked into it before is that in his picture on the ad the master was not smiling. He looked serious and boring. But then i saw an ad in Common Ground with the cute master Ting who runs the center in Berlin but will be visiting Berkeley.

I think i will try this and put Kunlun on hold for awhile. They have a weekend seminar to strengthen kidneys energy, soon.

I know this is an old thread but this is interesting

http://www.tiangongus.org/practice/c.htm

"These advanced practices are guided by the goal to bring humanity to its highest evolution and creates an opening for a deeper understanding of how to truly be human. Highly advanced and ancient mystical alchemical techniques called Tuo Tai Huan Gu provide surprisingly modern answers for the most pressing questions on Earth and in today’s society. This spiritual cultivation process involves finalizing and ending the negative cycle of Karmic Cause and Effect from past life reincarnations. It begins with a complete renewal and exchange of the energy bodies of the physical body, leads to the eventual recovery of the original pristine soul and makes ascension into higher dimensions possible.
"

Sign in to follow this