Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

Please pray for my dog candy.

My dog Candy had to be put to sleep please pray for him.

Also I was wondering if someone could explain to me what buddhist and taoist thought on pets are, like will I be reunited with him in the after life?

Also I was wondering if someone could explain to me what buddhist and taoist thought on pets are, like will I be reunited with him in the after life?

Energy & Prayers sent My condolences to you & your Loss.

According to the Tao, you will reunite with him briefly before you go on another journey. I wish

the best for your pet.

I'm not too sure what the thoughts are. But I wish Candy all the best in the next journy.

And my best wishes for you during this difficult time.

Our dog had to be put to sleep a couple of years ago, I know what it feels like.

Best wishes and prayers to you and Candy.

I've had to put two dogs down, it hurts every time, they were family. My prayers are with you and Candy.

My mom and my dog died on the same date 15 years apart. The depth of loss for each Being that we love and lose is different for each of us, and can not be simplified. It is very difficult on our hearts. So -

Death is very difficult on emotional levels for the ones left behind, even while we accept the transcendant nature of our loved one's spirits going on...

I dream of many of my dead friends and family often, & try to offer the comfort of my blessings to their spirits as I feel their blessings remain with me still..

.All of those whom I've loved the most in this life have died already. But I look forward to new love and a life shared with new people who will connect with me on deep levels once again...

Take yr grief as deep as yr able -it will pass (if not fully)- in time and leave you stronger and more able to deal with this sometimes trying world we share-

love to all-Pat

.All of those whom I've loved the most in this life have died already. But I look forward to new love and a life shared with new people who will connect with me on deep levels once again...

Take yr grief as deep as yr able -it will pass (if not fully)- in time and leave you stronger and more able to deal with this sometimes trying world we share-

love to all-Pat

You spoke to my soul

Peace

Sign in to follow this