Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

NYC Taoists meetup this weekend?

So there was a thread about this somewhere recently. Do you want to meet up this weekend? Sat or Sun?

We went to a bar on 23rd st or something last time, next to the Loews Movie Theatre on 2nd ave I think?

But if Smile or someone knows somewhere good I'll be there.

And Max Christenson is doing a Kunlun workshop in NJ the following weekend. even if you don't do the workshop there is a free lecture also. A good chance for NYC Taoists to see Lama Max in person.

Later!

What with all the build-up I do have much curiosity about Max- where/when is the free lecture being offered?

I am quite bizzy building a coalition for homeless/jobless folks in AC these days... meeting with apponted officials etc... but am needing a dose of NYC as well- :P

I guess a meeting around the 34th St. train & the 41St. bus stations works best for me...That has been the limit of my NYC experience of late- boo hoo-

When I need to go to my storage in Trenton I can go thru Philly or NYC, (flopping for a night in Plainsboro usually) -its about the same time /$...

McMannis's Bar in the theater district's is on 8th at 46th Street & is a great place for a hearty meal & a beer...

let's stay in touch but this weekend seems unlikely- next with the Max thing's better- B) (I Hope)

I'm tied up this weekend but I'll be down next weekend.

See you next weekend bro.

The Max lecture info is on there website.

I won't be able to meet up this weekend but Joeblast and I might be getting together the day of the Kunlun workshop or something. So if other people want to come and get lunch or whatever post here.

Cam

Just giving one last call out for Friday - Is anyone going to be around for lunch? If not, Cam and I will likely just head straight down to NJ where the kunlun seminar is and find Yoda there...

Sign in to follow this