purplerose

Hi!

Hi! :)

I've been watching some of your discussions for a while, and sometimes I need to write something too, so I guess it's hightime I joined you, too.

I've been studying taoism and taoist practices for 7 years now (I live in Europe). I also study Feng Shui and Chinese Astrology (Four Pillars of Destiny).

Taoist practices have been proved very useful in pregnancy.

They helped my body, tempered my character and gave my son whatever he needed to be prepared for the life he has just begun. So, taoist guys, your wives are lucky to have you around...

purplerose

Welcome purplerose, find a seat, how do you like your tea?

:D

Every day at 5 p.m. would be just fine, if I had a fixed and boring life... :D

purplerose

Greetings Purplerose,

I consider myself to be a newbiwe to the beautiful and soul stirring world of the Tao.

Early last year I had the Blessing of becoming acquainted with the physical side of training via the Tao Wu Shin Monastery on Mt Tamborine. This also led to a huge journey of self discovery and self mastery on many levels.

I read your post and it inspired me to share a little of my experience thus far...

I am currently 37 weeks pregnant and whilst I was only able to train physically on a daily basis up to the 6 month mark I am with you regarding how beautifully Taoist practice and pregnancy 'mix' for want of a better word. The chi kung, breathing and meditation practices have proven priceless in the clarity, stillness and calm they have instilled. The discipline and intensity of the physical training have also prepared me for what is soon to come.

All I can say is you can read books or watch films/documentaries or even listen to Audio on Spiritual practice, but Nothing is as empowering as Doing.