anonymous

Dr. Sha = mixed feelings

Welcome anonymous. You may find you get better readership of your thoughtful article in the main discussion area. Just a thought.

:D

there is a Dr Sha thread around here somewhere. I'll see if I can find it. The dude definitely offers a lot of good stuff and has the ability to heal and download to others, but it's not for everyone.

welcome to taobums!

Anonymous,

I just moved your post to a Dr Sha thread. I couldn't find the thread I had in mind, but it'll work. You might get some responses there.

If he can just 'give' enlightenment, he can just take it away too... so that could be an issue.

If you want to learn more about this cult do a Google search -

Dr Sha Cult

There are quite a few posts showing how this personality cult driven by Dr Sha is perpetrating a number of serious frauds and scams.

It sad that people who have been in the cult are afraid to post their name. I would guess they are afraid of reprisals by other cult members. It would seem that the fraud is so outrageous that state attorney generals could prosecute Dr Sha and the cult for practicing medicine without a license and for promoting fraudulent claims - performing 'soul' transplant of vital organs, selling prevention of future illness like cancer and offering blessing to attract wealth for $ 2,000 - no money back of course.

Educate yourself before you invest tens of thousands of dollars in this cult.

If you have a family member who becomes involved, it will be sad. You will lose them to the cult. They will spend hours per day on the phone getting 'downloads' and training. They will attend retreats spending thousands of dollars with little time to eat and sleep. They will be brainwashed by this man and his followers.

Now he is claiming that he has Divine visions of the future and is advising his followers on what to do to prepare for the transition.

Be clear, the cult is VERY well organized. They have cult members listing raving reviews of his books, DVDs, etc. They buy cases of books on Amazon to make him look really popular.

It is sad to me since I saw so much of this in the past with various groups. I have a family member who has been lost to this cult.

Dr Bob