Mr. White

Looking for directions

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a master! As this may seem strange for most of you I dont want to start my road of Taoism on myself. However i have learned that there are a lot of fakes out there. Also i have learned that most schools are today in the US.

I wonder if someone as experience in Taoist schools in China. I leave in Macau so China is a one step away for me. Someone mentioned the city of Lijiang, any one can direct me to some honest master.

I dont want to learn any tricks, just really want to study Chi Kong and improve my self.

I hope I came to the right Forum.

All the best and happy new year.

Best

W

Hi Mr. White.

Welcome to the 'bums. I'm sure you will have fun here.

There are a few tao bums studying in China. Not everyone looks in the lobby so it could be worthwhile putting a post in Taoist Discussion stating where you are, and if anyone knows any teachers nearby.

Have fun.

Welcome Mr. White, find a seat, not sure I can help you find a master but I can serve you tea, how do you like it?

:D

Welcome Mr. White, find a seat, not sure I can help you find a master but I can serve you tea, how do you like it?

Hi Stigweard, I dont know what to say CHE CHE?????

I am mostly a coffe drinker but I do enjoy my tea sometimes, it all depends on the company :blink: ...

Where you from?

Hi Mal,

Thank you for your coment. shall then try another section...

By the way in Portuguese your name means evil...did you know that?

Doesnt mean much do :) just a small linguistic note> See you around.

W

Hi Stigweard, I dont know what to say CHE CHE?????

I am mostly a coffe drinker but I do enjoy my tea sometimes, it all depends on the company :blink: ...

Where you from?

Hi Mal,

Thank you for your coment. shall then try another section...

By the way in Portuguese your name means evil...did you know that?

Doesnt mean much do :) just a small linguistic note> See you around.

W

Coffee? Oh well if you must:

coffee-boat.jpg

From the great land down under my friend ... same as my greet and meet compadre Mal ;)