mewtwo

Make weapon out of chi?

So I was thinking and I had this thought. Do you think it would be possible to make a weapon like a sword or a staff out of chi?

chi can be a weapon but not a material one.

Anything

that exists

can be

a wepon

but

why

:(

*sigh*

and yes people actively use it as such

Anything

that exists

can be

a weapon

but

why

I guess because they get pissed off and don't have a feeling for karma, or do have a feeling for it but don't care?

Concerning chi as a weapon there's one method of attack that is found described in the ancient texts, and that is that it can be used to zap people on the head. It is very disruptive to a person and can actually be an attack on their core values. It makes people get emotional, they loose control, get dizzy and fall down, start sobbing, things like that. The point is that when this happens the person is helpless and can be easily controlled. The attack itself is a huge invasion of a person's being and quite disruptive in it's own right.

HOWEVER, it turns out that this thing that everyone thought was a dastardly martial art technique turns out to be the latest, divine, high power, fast track, new age, spiritual technique!

Who knew?

I mean, any day a person gets their core values trashed or is even aware of their core values is a real good day 'spiritually'.

HAhahaha

Or at least people can be made to think that with some clever BS writing and suggestion.

Edited by Starjumper7
  • Like 1

So I was thinking and I had this thought. Do you think it would be possible to make a weapon like a sword or a staff out of chi?

Cool and how about an invisible suit made of Chi, with wings, yeah with wings, that's the ticket. B)

Cool and how about an invisible suit made of Chi, with wings, yeah with wings, that's the ticket. B)

:o:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::D

I mainly use my chi to protect my shoes from those wintery salt and snow stains. Works way better that ScotchGuard and way more eco!

• Like 1

I have an invisible suit of qi.

My qi suit offers me protection as it is non threatening and radiates a feeling of health and well being.

Now who's gonna mess with that. :)

• Like 2

Sword Makers of ancient japan would make there swords giving it a spirit and there Ki/Qi, it was said to have a life of its own as well the indo arts have spirit swords!

ape

Is this a serious question? Here is a serious reply.

I teach my senior students the Light Sword technique. It is not for earthly weapon use but for use in healing. It is extremely valuable in helping cut energy cords of attachment.

For self use:

A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing: Medical Qigong and a Shaman's Healing Vision ISBN 0-9674742-5-6 page 157, "We form energy attachments when we go through relationships. These attachments are literally cords that connect us with that person. Energy drains constantly through these cords. How do we counter this energy loss? Is there a way to cut these cords?...

... Every time you think of the person, this cord becomes stronger...

... to cut the cord, you must first have enough energy to do so, gained through your practice of qigong. Then you must SEE the cord and the person it is attached to, You must have very strong INTENT to cut the cord and have made up your mind that it is time to let go of this relationship. Then form a Light Sword using your qi and your INTENT. Firmly bring the sword down and cut the cord... (read rest of this before attempting or PM me if you have a need of doing this. Do not even consider trying this if you have not been practicing for more than 5 years and you can project qi)

• Like 2

I have an invisible suit of qi.

My qi suit offers me protection as it is non threatening and radiates a feeling of health and well being.

Now who's gonna mess with that. :)

Ahh! Yes! Yes!

... I've seen those for sale around here? Yes!

Very nice, Procreative, and soft too!

Made by a brand called Wei Chi, if I recall?

Very good brand.

expensive once they need to be repaired I have found?

Enjoy! enjoy.

Goodstuff.

;)

(i know i'm full of it but it's so much fun. :D

If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about a google search of TCM and Wei Chi

may prove very interesting? Good for the immune system too...kind of?)

peace!

Shon

You can make a weapon out of chi, that is if you cultivate energy daily your whole lifetime and manage to get a fair amount of it and fair control of it .. then you would be able to zap someone to death yes.

I doubt you can materialise a weapon though, even after 60 years of daily cultivation.

Cheaper and less timeconsuming would be to buy a small potato slicer and stab someone with that.

Cheers ! ;)

There are role playing games where you make a psi sword. Even if you could make a tangable sword or staff from chi..... a bullet will still take you out. Thats unless you have and invisible forcefield too, of course. :P

Sword Makers of ancient japan would make there swords giving it a spirit and there Ki/Qi, it was said to have a life of its own as well the indo arts have spirit swords!

ape

Good calligraphy is infused with qi

Good art is infused with qi

Good architecture is infused with qi

Good calligraphy is infused with qi

Good art is infused with qi

Good architecture is infused with qi

:D

Good topics are infused with qi

Good posts are infused with qi

:D

• Like 1

Yes but why spend 30 years of your life dedicated to daily training just to make a few sparks, there are better goals to have like getting out of this prison, evolving, and transcending.

• Like 1