Sign in to follow this  
boricua_tao

help me please!

HELLO i nead help!!!

wear cant i start sister and well today she ask me what do tao believe in other way what is tao?? why she ask me because she now and have see me studding taoism but not the philosophy more like the religion and she wanted to now if you cant cant repent your sins and how? and if theirs a hell in taoism? she ask me this very simple question and me sow stupid cut-tent answer this very simple question.

my sister she have being having problems and im not tacking about religion problems i taking about life problems and she tire that the christian say to her (LIKE GOD IS WIT YOU ALL THE TIME IS JOST THAT YOUR NOT SEARCHING FOR HIM ORE SOMETHING LIKE THAT) she told me this question because she feel their no good luke in her life, horrible and bad thing have being happening to her she wants a to fain d a answer a good one she sea d that wean she see me she see good thing and wean she her life the only thing she see is negative toads.

now what i wanna now is the answer and i now taoism is a philosophy but it is to a religion and their priest and gods in taoism i have search and studied it i now about the part of hell their non their only reincarnation but the repent and sins part i now taoism religion they have gods

what i thing that the horrible things is that she pregnant............

i which this wasn't true. but i think it because she sead something about (that if god would forgive a person for doing the same mistake again then i toad well maybe yes(in may mind i don"t now ) and then she sead i don"t thing sow not may mistake )i thing shes trying to tell me something b ut she scare to say it to me because she dosent want to hurt me ore that she thinks i will hate her which it not true.

PLEASE AM BEGING NO JOKES ORE BAD THING I WANNA GOOD THINGS STRAIT ANSWER.

If she's interested in what religious Taoism believes in, have her read a book or get one from the library. If she's interested in what you believe in, its much simpler. Just tell her.

Michael

Hi boricua_tao,

Good to see this thread in Taoist Discussion, my post from tech support copied below. Good to hear you are getting something from the Hua Hu Ching. I really enjoy that book.

Mal

Hi boricua_tao,

Breath deeply, relax. That is one of the common thing you hear about in Taoism, the importance of deep relaxed breathing.

Taoism is very different to Christianity. Taoism does not talk much about life after death heaven or hell and things like that. Taoism focuses on NOW. Taoism cares about how you feel, not what a God or a Priest tells you to feel.

I am sorry to hear that your sister is having problems. Her questions about sin and hell are difficult questions to answer. I can not answer them either, so do not feel stupid for not answering her. And nobody knows "what it Tao"

Tell your sister that no matter what you will always love her, always be there for her and always ready to help her.

I want to help more, but I do not know how. Perhaps these verses from the Hua Hu Ching will help you both.

One

I teach the Integral Way of uniting with the great and mysterious Tao. My teachings are simple; if you try to make a religion or science of them, they will elude you. Profound yet plain, they contain the entire truth of the universe. Those who wish to know the whole truth take joy in doing the work and service that comes to them. Having completed it, they take joy in cleansing and feeding themselves. Having cared for others and for themselves, they then turn to the master for instruction. This simple path leads to peace, virtue, and abundance.

Two

Men and women who wish to be aware of the whole truth should adopt the practices of the Integral Way. These time-honored disciplines calm the mind and bring one into harmony with all things. The first practice is the practice of undiscriminating virtue: take care of those who are deserving; also, and equally, take care of those who are not. When you extend your virtue in all directions without discriminating, your feet are firmly planted on the path that returns to the Tao.

Three

Those who wish to embody the Tao should embrace all things. To embrace all things means first that one holds no anger or resistance toward any idea or thing, living or dead, formed or formless. Acceptance is the very essence of the Tao. To embrace all things means also that one rids oneself of any concept of separation; male and female, self and other, life and death. Division is contrary to the nature of the Tao. Foregoing antagonism and separation, one enters in the harmonious oneness of all things.

Four

Every departure from the Tao contaminates one's spirit. Anger is a departure, resistance a departure, self- absorption a departure. Over many lifetimes the burden of contaminations can become great. There is only one way to cleanse oneself of these contaminations, and that is to practice virtue. What is meant by this? To practice virtue is to selflessly offer assistance to others, giving without limitation one's time, abilities, and possessions in service, whenever and wherever needed, without prejudice concerning the identity of those in need. If your willingness to give blessings is limited, so also is your ability to receive them. This is the subtle operation of the Tao.

You can read more here http://www.cheraglibrary.org/taoist/hua-hu-ching.htm

Peace.

HELLO i nead help!!!

wear cant i start sister and well today she ask me what do tao believe in other way what is tao?? why she ask me because she now and have see me studding taoism but not the philosophy more like the religion and she wanted to now if you cant cant repent your sins and how? and if theirs a hell in taoism? she ask me this very simple question and me sow stupid cut-tent answer this very simple question.

my sister she have being having problems and im not tacking about religion problems i taking about life problems and she tire that the christian say to her (LIKE GOD IS WIT YOU ALL THE TIME IS JOST THAT YOUR NOT SEARCHING FOR HIM ORE SOMETHING LIKE THAT) she told me this question because she feel their no good luke in her life, horrible and bad thing have being happening to her she wants a to fain d a answer a good one she sea d that wean she see me she see good thing and wean she her life the only thing she see is negative toads.

now what i wanna now is the answer and i now taoism is a philosophy but it is to a religion and their priest and gods in taoism i have search and studied it i now about the part of hell their non their only reincarnation but the repent and sins part i now taoism religion they have gods

what i thing that the horrible things is that she pregnant............

i which this wasn't true. but i think it because she sead something about (that if god would forgive a person for doing the same mistake again then i toad well maybe yes(in may mind i don"t now ) and then she sead i don"t thing sow not may mistake )i thing shes trying to tell me something b ut she scare to say it to me because she dosent want to hurt me ore that she thinks i will hate her which it not true.

PLEASE AM BEGING NO JOKES ORE BAD THING I WANNA GOOD THINGS STRAIT ANSWER.

Hi,

The "modern religious Taoism" that appears to have been influenced by Buddhism has sins and a hell. You can repent, etc. etc. There are many books in English about religious Taoism, maybe you can google it and translate it into Spanish.

The true Taoism is not a religion or a philosophy nor has sins or a hell. It is you as a person just "being" without all the mental junk or emotional crap.

I wish your sister good luck but tell her to have a positive attitude, it will attract luck. :rolleyes: A negative attitude will only attract more negativity. You could also tell her maybe when Mother Teresa was young she may have sinned in some way but look at her life at what she did. Do you think God or herself never forgave her? :D:)

Regards.

If she's interested in what religious Taoism believes in, have her read a book or get one from the library. If she's interested in what you believe in, its much simpler. Just tell her.

Michael

I'm really greatfull for all your help I going now to read the text . is jost that you now get thing this news from my sister is really heavy I mean wear being living in the dark ages this day and Tao text and meditation and all have being the only thing that have let my smile and I want may sister to that feal that thanks a lot brow

:)

Hi boricua_tao,

Good to see this thread in Taoist Discussion, my post from tech support copied below. Good to hear you are getting something from the Hua Hu Ching. I really enjoy that book.

Mal

Mal thanks for all this help me a lot your a greatfull person the text are going good . And wean my sister feels to tack about her fears again I now now what to tell her, thanks to you hay one day wanna become a Tao Prist I mean now I'm studing in a zen cemtro but I someday a Tao. Thanks for all mal. :)

Edited by boricua_tao

Sign in to follow this