Sign in to follow this  
teopakees

WOW!

being very slow to adopt technology i have just discovered(took forever to get a cell phone and com-pooter) mpr players and hi tech ear buds--- i dont remember Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin sounding sound so good!;almost floated through the roof when i again heard "Wish You Were Here" and "Kashmir" as i did the first time I heard them. Maybe, I am reverting to my childhood ,to cruising the springs in my 66 chevelle malibu wind in my hair(long gone), tunes on the 8-track , a peace-full grin on my face and not a care in the world. Could reaching the end be a journey back to the begining; back to the moment i became a human being who realized the path of life? If so did Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin try to tell me so all those years ago?

:D

ipod has rejuvenated my musical life as well. :)

(I'm finally shopping for my first cell phone this month! :lol: )

"Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream

I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been

To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen

They talk of days for which they sit and wait, all will be revealed

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years

With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear"

Have fun with your new toy teopakees!

the return to childhood. :lol:

Do check out pandora.com 2

thank you !!! COOL site!!! haven't yet got past the "designer radio" spot ; pink floyd followed by led zeppelin sweet! wondering whats next

heard enough of the albums "Tibetan Meditation Music" and "Universal Love" by Nawang Khechog to order them-amazon where you can hear clips-. :)

Sign in to follow this