Sign in to follow this  
MatthewQi

Master Chia's Lesser and Greater Kan and Li Tapes

I am donating LKL and GKL Chia tapes to the library. If you do not know the prerequisites or more accurately have not practiced them, please do not borrow these until you are ready. These formulas are effective and are to be practiced in sequence. Please have respect for the system, if you don't it won't work or you will be handed something you are not even close to being ready for - no joke.

Also, please do not check them both out as practically everyone needs some time to digest (at the absolute minimum - 2 weeks, to a month, to even longer). I am placing these here for people who are ready but can not afford to buy em (I couldn't afford them but bought em anyway, lol!). Please honor the code that Sean has set here and may the beauty and mystery of the Tao unfold within you!

Matt

PS. the quality of the tapes is absolutely horrible. Yes, they are the original as I purchased them. Yet it is still possible to learn it if you put the time in. This is hours and hours of lessons where you will often strain to even hear what is being said. But if you want it bad enough, it doesn't matter, trust me on that one ;)

PPS. Oh yea, I will pay the shipping charges out and also provide the booklets that go along with the tapes with the idea here that whoever borrows them will do the same, paying it forward to the next person with the original booklets.

PPPS. Sorry for all the conditions :) I am acting like a mother sending her child off on the first day of school, :blink:

I am donating LKL and GKL Chia tapes to the library.  If you do not know the prerequisites or more accurately have not practiced them, please do not borrow these until you are ready.  These formulas are effective and are to be practiced in sequence.  Please have respect for the system, if you don't it won't work or you will be handed something you are not even close to being ready for - no joke. 

Also, please do not check them both out as practically everyone needs some time to digest (at the absolute minimum - 2 weeks, to a month, to even longer).  I am placing these here for people who are ready but can not afford to buy em (I couldn't afford them but bought em anyway, lol!).  Please honor the code that Sean has set here and may the beauty and mystery of the Tao unfold within you!

Matt

PS. the quality of the tapes is absolutely horrible.  Yes, they are the original as I purchased them.  Yet it is still possible to learn it if you put the time in.  This is hours and hours of lessons where you will often strain to even hear what is being said.  But if you want it bad enough, it doesn't matter, trust me on that one ;)

PPS. Oh yea, I will pay the shipping charges out and also provide the booklets that go along with the tapes with the idea here that whoever borrows them will do the same, paying it forward to the next person with the original booklets.

PPPS. Sorry for all the conditions :) I am acting like a mother sending her child off on the first day of school,  :blink:

6881[/snapback]

These have been lended to GrandTrinity (no booklets though)...

I am donating LKL and GKL Chia tapes to the library. If you do not know the prerequisites or more accurately have not practiced them, please do not borrow these until you are ready. These formulas are effective and are to be practiced in sequence. Please have respect for the system, if you don't it won't work or you will be handed something you are not even close to being ready for - no joke.

After reading "Path Notes of an American Ninja Master" I believe that :blink:

Sign in to follow this