Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

slapping the sacrum

I am curious:

use your fingers to slap the sacrum (try several places), light, soft, hard whatever way... with the top of the fingers or the fingers slapping flat on it...

can you feel the nerves that insert your prostate/perineal area?

I do

looking forward to get your results

Harry sunshine

Has anyone tried contracting and moving their sacrum back and forth? I am getting a pretty large range of motion with my sacrum. Eventually I won't need my Aneros to stimulate my prostate. :)

Has anyone tried contracting and moving their sacrum back and forth?  I am getting a pretty large range of motion with my sacrum.  Eventually I won't need my Aneros to stimulate my prostate. :)

6851[/snapback]

How are you doing it?

Well, you start out by putting your fingertip on the very tip of your sacrum. Then start gently contracting muscles in the sacrum area untl you feel it start to move forward/tuck under.

Well, you start out by putting your fingertip on the very tip of your sacrum.  Then start gently contracting muscles in the sacrum area untl you feel it start to move forward/tuck under.

6878[/snapback]

WOW. Although I am not yet sure if it is the coccyxc moving or really part of the sacrum... I wasn't aware that this really works... VERY COOL... and THANKX!!!

Sign in to follow this