wudangquan

You heard it here first

Hey bums . . .

Didn't post anything about this before because I wasn't 100% sure what was going to happen, but . . .

Looks like I have going to have a kid in about 6 months.

First one, and first time I've ever even come close.

That Doctor in India who told me I couldn't have them fails at doctoring . . .

As an interesting aside - He or she was conceived at Wudang.

Somewhat quaking in my boots . . .

Jonathan

Thanks . . .

As I mentioned before, my own dad was seriously religous. . . Worried about "the end times" and the anti-christ and all that.

I once asked him if he had to choose between me and Jesus what he would do, and he told me.

I'm pretty dedicated to my own cultivation, so I hope I can find the right balance between the duty I have and the duty I'm about to get . . .

Thanks . . .

As I mentioned before, my own dad was seriously religous. . . Worried about "the end times" and the anti-christ and all that.

I once asked him if he had to choose between me and Jesus what he would do, and he told me.

I'm pretty dedicated to my own cultivation, so I hope I can find the right balance between the duty I have and the duty I'm about to get . . .

Children are great teachers/mirrors and can speed your process. The primordial gave birth to the yin and yang and the yin and yang gave birth to the primordial in the form of yuan shen, chi, jing. So remember we often give birth to our parents. Parenting is the highest virtue. Good luck. Congrats.

it is the biggest gift to become a parent. a star has materialized, it chose you two as its pathway. be prepared to outgrow old boundaries. hurray!

Thanks . . .

Hey man, congrats! A thought: In my opinion, choosing between Jesus and your child is an impossible situation, because inherently to neglect your child is to neglect Jesus (and the reverse is true too!). I feel it is true like this of all spiritualities... But I'm not a father, so hey, what do I know :P

peace+love + best wishes

Chris

Many congrats. I have 3 and they make life worthwhile.

As far as your Dad's comment; sometimes we don't worship the same deity as our folks. Same name used, but its not the same conception. Hmn maybe if his view was perfectly correct we wouldn't be here now. Maybe the truth is a little more loving and open.

:)

Michael

congrats :)

being there when another being enters this world is truely a mystical experience if you are paying attention.

I wish for you and your family health and happiness

Thanks for sharing your joy :)

congrats :)

being there when another being enters this world is truely a mystical experience if you are paying attention.

I wish for you and your family health and happiness

Thanks for sharing your joy :)

WOOHOO! A BABY BUM!!!

... Yes, lots of "duty"!

Congratulations!

:D

Congratulations.

When the student is ready the teacher appears.

Many lessons in store for you :)

Heheh, Congrats! I second that, even third that!... :lol:

Wow, so I guess I'm alone here when I see sleepless nights, abandoned goals and dreams and basically slavery for at least 18 years. Or maybe China is different when it comes to that.

No matter how many best wishes I send to you, brother, I still feel for you and what is coming.

I guess I'm all by myself here in my views. Be gentle. :)

WONDERFUL!

Congratulations Brother.

Good luck in raising your child, and I am sure it will be a wonderful journey of self awakening and greater understanding about life.......

Much love.......