gossamer

Getting Off The Net

I've made a decision based on my own mental health, to disconnect the computer within a week or so.

I know that I've been a pain in the ass, so thanks for putting up with me.

I will miss you all, and I learned a lot by being here on your list.

Thanks again for having me.

My Peace & Best Wishes to you all!

gossamer

Edited by gossamer

Good idea. Fasting is good, least wise if you do it with a positive attitude. Our systems need rest so they can fully cleanse and regenerate. A break from food, news, internet, its all good.

Be addicted to nothing.

Michael

I think, Michael, said it best. Recently I've been finding myself spending entirely too much time on the internet. Entertaining as it is, I don't think it's a beneficial as one might think. Soon I too shall curb my internet appetite, but not completely. :lol:

I've made a decision based on my own mental health, to disconnect the computer within a week or so.

If true then all the best.....

If you are just "giving up" because of these "hacking problems" then don't give up. Life is a battle worth fighting.

Regardless I hope we have been of some help to you.

I will miss you my brother.

Dear Mal,

Yes, you guys have helped me come to a sort of common sense decision.

It's been a 6 year war, and I'm tired.

I fought the good fight, with TWO major victories (his firing from his job, and his dismissal from "the ministry" LOL).

But I'm tired of fighting.

I'll take some time off, get the latest computer cleaned up, and when I feel rested and stronger, I'll return.

But essentially, your right, I'm leaving because of "the hacking problems".

I don't know what it's like any longer, to just simply read an artricle, or a post, without watching anti-spywear, and making sure that it's NOT been turned off, again.

I can't remember my first year or so on the internet, where all I had to do was to have FUN.

Those are very long ago and now rather vague memories.

Your a very nice man Mr. Mal, and I will TRULY miss you!

Thanks for being kind to me. :D

I'll probably see you sometime next Summer.

Till then, be blessed in all regards!

Your friend, gossamer

If true then all the best.....

If you are just "giving up" because of these "hacking problems" then don't give up. Life is a battle worth fighting.

Regardless I hope we have been of some help to you.

I will miss you my brother.

Its not a guy thing, it doesn't come natural to us,

but often you win by walking away.

My sensei told me many times, what get you badly hurt, especially after you've 'won' a fight, is the last comment, the last word, the little dig or moralizing after the fight to the opponent. Avoid it at all costs. Walk away, no comment, no look, move on. Whether you've won or lost, move on.

Michael