will come, to lure you into the darkside, especially when you

have high energy. I believe they try to

get into your mind and make you do stupid things, slowly

getting you to fall into the darkside.

Anyways, I was at a gas station buying something to drink. I parked my

car next to the station and immediately some guy walks up to my

car and goes to the phone booth. I immediately become suspicious

because I know he is not making a call. He seemed to pretend

to rumage through his hands like he was looking for some change.

I knew he was not making a call because he looked too messed up.

When he walked up to my car he was smoking a cigarette and

walked funny, like on drugs. He looked like maybe 25 or so.

I just ignored him and walked in and grabbed a drink.

I came out and decided I should probably

also get some gas. So I pull my car around and I was about to

pump gas when I saw the machine was not working right, so I said

I get it tomorrow. As I am about to pull away, the same guy walks towards

my car. This time I get a good look at him and his eyes. He was expressionless

almost like a zombie, like he was barely conscious. He walked right towards my car then

turned away and walked away. The look on his face was

bone chilling.

I think this guy was the work of the devil and he was showing

me his face.

It could have been that he was just messed up on some drug, and his state of mind freaked you out.

The "real" devil tends to not scare people so much...historically, he tends to primarily focus on tricking someone into doing something wrong. Like Jesus' temptation in the desert during his fast, and then in the garden before he was to be crucified. Or Eve's temptation regarding the 'forbidden fruit'. Or Job's temptation to curse God for his misfortunes.

The devil is considered a fallen angel. A being of light, who works against mankind and God.

If he appeared to you, he'd probably appear very nice and convincing...or not appear at all, and just be that little voice in your head that says, "do it, you won't experience any negative consequences".

It could have been that he was just messed up on some drug, and his state of mind freaked you out.

The "real" devil tends to not scare people so much...historically, he tends to primarily focus on tricking someone into doing something wrong. Like Jesus' temptation in the desert during his fast, and then in the garden before he was to be crucified. Or Eve's temptation regarding the 'forbidden fruit'. Or Job's temptation to curse God for his misfortunes.

The devil is considered a fallen angel. A being of light, who works against mankind and God.

If he appeared to you, he'd probably appear very nice and convincing...or not appear at all, and just be that little voice in your head that says, "do it, you won't experience any negative consequences".

I agree, I think he was just showing me his "handy work" with this guy. I think he just tries to trick you

through mental suggestions. Like what you said. Ultimately the choice is yours, but he is there

to help you to destroy yourself and those around you.

Devil will not come when you are on the high energy level, they cannot even come near you. But if you are training as a taoist master, then you go SEARCH for devil when you are good enough to kick them out of people's life.

Nothing can invade you or get near you (negatives stuff) when your positive energy is high and stable.

You may have encountered this because of the previous case you mentioned which was not ended yet.

I think this guy was the work of the devil and he was showing

me his face.

A piece of 'his' work, for sure. Those devoid of compassion look like this - be they on drugs or not.

I've met the chap of whom you talk. 'He' is kind and considerate... simply exists for the purpose of balance. This is not to say you cannot feel the density of those who are under 'his' spell. I also agree with Mak Si - high spiritual development leads to an alienation from such forces and the abilities to raise the level within others as well as ward off any multitude of unwelcome presence. Whether your means of cultivation are Daoist or not is, imho, entirely irrelevent. I have met Jews holier than Buddhists... it all depends on how much you surrender. It's an individual battle that is reflected in the external.

Yours in reverence,

James

Edited by .broken.

Nothing can invade you or get near you (negatives stuff) when your positive energy is high and stable.

I agree.

It's an individual battle that is reflected in the external

This is quite true.

Be careful about projecting your inner battles on the outside world.

If seeing the Devil is seeing a couple guys on drugs then people at Rehab facilities see him everday. Police too.

A piece of 'his' work, for sure. Those devoid of compassion look like this - be they on drugs or not.

I've met the chap of whom you talk. 'He' is kind and considerate... simply exists for the purpose of balance. This is not to say you cannot feel the density of those who are under 'his' spell. I also agree with Mak Si - high spiritual development leads to an alienation from such forces and the abilities to raise the level within others as well as ward off any multitude of unwelcome presence. Whether your means of cultivation are Daoist or not is, imho, entirely irrelevent. I have met Jews holier than Buddhists... it all depends on how much you surrender. It's an individual battle that is reflected in the external.

Yours in reverence,

James

Yes, I am definitely fighting an internal battle.

Dragonfire's Devil. We fear him, pity him, most of all ignore him.

In our fantasy's do we banish him?

With open hearts do we reach out, offer to understand and help him?

Thats a dangerous course, because he's real. Maybe angry, probably drugged out.

The gut fears,

the open heart

murmurs reach out.

We move quickly

away from him.

A high energy, open hearted person could work miracles here.

Dragonfire's devils are everywhere,

maybe a new years resolution is

to help a devil. Maybe a small one.

Michael

Sign in to follow this