Sign in to follow this  
altiora

"Shinka" Meditation System

I've noticed this forum has numerous banner advertising, and out of curiosity I clicked on one advertising the "Shinka" meditation system.

Has anyone tried this?

I am naturally suspicious of any site claiming to make me meditate as deeply as meditation masters in 15 minutes -- even more so when they start bombarding my email box with "this is your last chance" offers and such carry on.

I've never ever had any lasting luck with binaural beats (usually leave me with this funny noise in my head after), but am interested in meditation aids that help a mental worker to reduce the mind chatter.

I've noticed this forum has numerous banner advertising, and out of curiosity I clicked on one advertising the "Shinka" meditation system.

Has anyone tried this?

I am naturally suspicious of any site claiming to make me meditate as deeply as meditation masters in 15 minutes -- even more so when they start bombarding my email box with "this is your last chance" offers and such carry on.

I've never ever had any lasting luck with binaural beats (usually leave me with this funny noise in my head after), but am interested in meditation aids that help a mental worker to reduce the mind chatter.

Personally I feel as though it's best to not go with the whole aided meditation. However, if you feel as though you really need it then you can probably find someone kind enough to burn you a cd of their's.

Has anyone tried this?

I've never personally tried the "Shinka" system, but in my opinion, one of the problems most people run into with binaural beats is the creators of the systems push the limits lower than your brain can handle, at least at first. Many of them push you to as low in the Delta range as possible. (1-2hz) I've found that a much more pleasurable experience is had in the 7-8 hz range. Then after you've done that for a while if you're so inclined, try the lower brainwave states.

Even better, use a combination of binaural beats with more traditional methods such as breathing and focus for even a better experience.

Has anyone tried this?

It appears I'm the only one here who's actually tried the Shinka Guided Meditation System.

I can vouge for the Shinka meditation as I have been using it for 2.5 years, and have had great results with it.

There's a free meditation music mp3 you can download at their website.

I think its a personal choice whether someone wants to use a meditation aid like Shinka. I personally love using it, and I use it quite often. It helps me quiet my mind with very little effort, and the practice tends to stay with me, as is the nature of using brain-entrainment, and meditation tools like Shinka.

I suggest those who are suspicious of others, without knowing who they are, or what they are about, should take a look at the nature of their own suspicious minds and thoughts.

The support letters that come with Shinka, even teach you how to objectively observe your thoughts without self-judgement and criticism, which speaks to the Tao.

Shinka is also a better way to go for the cost too. It's much cheaper than Holosync, and others.

Hope this helps you with your question about the Shinka guided meditation system.

It appears I'm the only one here who's actually tried the Shinka Guided Meditation System.

I can vouge for the Shinka meditation as I have been using it for 2.5 years, and have had great results with it.

I think its a personal choice whether someone wants to use a meditation aid like Shinka. I personally love using it, and I use it quite often. It helps me quiet my mind with very little effort, and the practice tends to stay with me, as is the nature of using brain-entrainment, and meditation tools like Shinka.

I suggest those who are suspicious of others, without knowing who they are, or what they are about, should take a look at the nature of their own suspicious minds and thoughts.

The support letters that come with Shinka, even teach you how to objectively observe your thoughts without self-judgement and criticism, which speaks to the Tao.

Shinka is also a better way to go for the cost too. It's much cheaper than Holosync, and others.

Hope this helps you with your question about the Shinka guided meditation system.

Holosync works. The only complaints that ever come from people...cost. Not effectiveness. If the money is there, get Holosync. Dont waste money on a maybe type of thing.

I just read your intro and no wonder youre pushing the Shinka system. You are biased to your own "cheaper" product so of course youre going to recommend it.

I would highly recommend you following the Vipassana method. The Buddha attained enlightenment using this and of course other esoteric practices but in the end that was the key factor.

Walking sitting acknowledging, walking sitting acknowledging, walking sitting acknowledging...

That's how it works, simple yet VERY EFFECTIVE.

Good luck.

i've tried the Shinka system too.

it's cool, a bunch of different audios are included but the main ones are 1st wind chimes (very neat and relaxing) and the 2nd is rain. its very much like holosync.. i've tried both actually and had no noticeable results from either

i never paid for either of them too, found them online.. holosync are easy to find with torrents.. and a friend sent me Shinka, maybe i still have the link somewhere.

they might work for you, but only as a secondary practice. like one of the above posters said, Vipassana works. or some other actual meditation practice.. and then if you want to try one of these do it up. but they are quite expensive.

the way i see it, is that these brain waves are observable in deep meditation, but i believe that these brain waves are actually just the effects, and not the causes, of deep meditation states. so you can't force the side-effect and produce the cause. know what I mean? i believe the only true cause of deep meditation states is actual meditation. and unless you're a gifted one, in the beginning you'll have to do concentration exercises like breath awareness, visualization, or mantra to get your mind focused. or else (like me) you'll download these binaural beat techs and think you'll just skip on ahead, but end up just falling asleep :)

Holosync works. The only complaints that ever come from people...cost. Not effectiveness. If the money is there, get Holosync. Dont waste money on a maybe type of thing.

I just read your intro and no wonder youre pushing the Shinka system. You are biased to your own "cheaper" product so of course youre going to recommend it.

I'm not biased toward anything. Who are you to point your finger at anyone?

Who wouldn't or shouldn't attempt to clarify the negative comments made toward something the negative posters know nothing about?

Especially the person promoting pirating my product that took me over 6 years to develop, cost over $100,000 in resources and development, while surviving 2 open-heart surgeries so that I couldn't even be in the world to share Shinka with others.... which I created to heal myself from my near-death experiences. Thank you very much.

I share Shinka with others because it healed me in ways you can't even comprehend.

Read my post again and you will find it is straight forward, to the point, and objective. I didn't want to have to spend my time, putting out little immature fires, but I had no choice considering this web page is the first Google listing for Shinka Meditation.

Shinka works, works very well, and takes the practitioner light years beyond traditional meditation practices... when practiced according to the instructions.

I've been meditating for 22 years. I know what I'm talking about. I've used many methods, and have reaped rewards from all of them.

If I had anything to hide, I wouldn't have included my introductory information.

You are reading between the lines and projecting your own negative and suspicious mind. There's very little helpful or valuable about most of these posts... just more criticism about Shinka.

There isn't a shred of Taoist pracitce or virtue happening on this page. Not even from me at the moment, because I'm having to baby-sit some of you, and do damage control for my life's work and labor of love, so that honest discerning people searching on Shinka at Google aren't mis-guided by all of you who know nothing of me, who I am, what I've done for people, or what Shinka can really do for people who practice with it consistently.

Just today I received an email from a young woman, who's boyfriend found Shinka at a garage sale 4 months ago, and out of the blue she asks how she can order the 2nd level, because of the "great" results she's been experiencing. She realized this for herself, without any influence from me, any kind of marketing, or whatever.

If that isn't the Tao speaking through her, than there's no such thing. (There really isn't anyway).

Not to mention, there are 1000s of people, in over 37 countries who've honestly paid for and have been using Shinka per the program instructions.

People who actually pay for the products they use, are more motivated to use them because they've paid their honest hard-earned money for them... not pirates. Shinka has been shipped and downloaded to all parts of the globe in under 3 years. All of those people can't be wrong. Especially when you consider that out of thousands of users, I've only refunded 2 purchases in all that time.

Holosync works great, and I still use it. Shinka is cheaper, and also very different. Shinka also includes more soundtracks tha Holosync. I use both programs together, and in very broad combinations and applications. I also use many of my competitors products, because I don't exist in the competitive mind. I dwell within the creative mind. Many of my customers are people who have come over from Centerpointe, and are very satisfied with Shinka. Not just because of the cost. There's much more to the reasons why people choose certain programs over others, other than greed, negativity, pirating, or suspicion.

Once again, anyone who feels differently, needs to bring back their projections of negativity, back into their self, because very few people commenting here, have a clue about Taoist practice. If you did, there wouldn't be a need to say anything, and I wouldn't be spending my time fending off the nay-sayers, for the honest people who really want to know about Shinka. Not people trying to make others look bad.

If I were to practice not saying anything, my business would suffer. I'm here to offer REAL information, for REAL discerning people who want honest answers about the Shinka Guided Meditation System.

If you haven't anything truly objective, helpful, informative, or positive to say about Shinka... then don't say anything at all!

"Those who know don't talk.

Those who talk don't know.

Close your mouth,

block off your sense,

blunt your sharpness,

untie your knots,

soften your glare,

settle your dust.

This is your primal identity.

Be like the Tao.

It can't be approached or withdrawn from,

benefitted or harmed,

honored or brought into disgrace.

It gives itself up continually.

That is why it endures."

- Lao-Tzu, The Tao Te Ching - Chapter 56.

I'm now going to step out of the way and let the Tao speak for itself. I've said my peace.

Good luck and Blessings to those who know!

I bought and tried this Shinka Meditation sytem. And I very satisfied with this shinka meditation system.

I like "Twilight_wind" track very much. this track make me have better sleep and so nice dream.

I only listen to this track and not follow their user guide. lol

Wish their can make and release an update that let us to hear the sound without using earphone.

I only hear "Twilight_Wind" track, because I get best result with this track.

I think they must give more detail explaination on their other tracks.

maybe other user testimonials for each track will help me and other user to get some information about the useage for each tracks.

Edited by Ceria

I didn't want to have to spend my time, putting out little immature fires, but I had no choice considering this web page is the first Google listing for Shinka Meditation.

Good luck and Blessings to those who know!

Oh, so what attainments (spiritual) have you acheived through your system?

Sign in to follow this