Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

Case study -Baby ghost

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

I suspect the "baby ghost" may have been there all along. The red FU cloth wrapping a bottle (with bones and hairs and corps' oil in it probably was just a catalyst which caused the "baby ghost" spirit to coalesce.

My humble 2 pennies...

Mark

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

The baby ghost's fu cloth was there when he bought it home, then it was released afterward. That was the fu cloth for the owner to use and "control" the baby ghost.

It seems like the people who thought they would use or control the "baby ghost" were just fooling themselves. I think it was already controlling them.

M

By the way, what is fu or FU?

The baby ghost's fu cloth was there when he bought it home, then it was released afterward. That was the fu cloth for the owner to use and "control" the baby ghost.

Many cultures have "spirit jars".

To me (this way) it is a very sad and hurtful practice.

Haven't heard of using a live child, though can "see" it happening,

usually there are restrictions of what is followed...

stuff like a first born-stillborn of a mother. Buried then unburied.

Burnt and collected...with Ceremony/prayer/what-all.

Within time frames like before the next sunrise or a certain phase of the moon.

Usually one person has "care" of this child and "raises" them.

provides "food", "clothes", "nourishment", "LOVE"/"parental stuff".

The child is devoted to the parent for better or worse.

Like an abused child still loves their mom or dad.

Often times fear is involved in many ways on many levels.

This is one of those things that has passed into popular culture

that folks don't know the roots of.

Or if they do they would never believe that such a thing can still happen.

Perspectives of right and wrong are easily confused.

Perspectives can change, or be changed easily.

With that there is danger though often not seen till after the fact.

(Fact is not perspective.)

To bind another with or against there will is wrong (to me).

If They are free to choose, and the choice remains free, there is alot of "grey area" .

That "baby ghost" often remains. One person may raise it but when they are gone what happens?

It often changes hands, often falling into hands that don't care.

That are neglectful, "punishing", harmfully disrespectful.

If a child that's been abused and is treated bad suddenly retaliates what happens?

Plaese if any are so inclined, don't get involved with this sort of stuff,

eventually it only leads to harm.

This is a very sad and hurtful practice all around though if you ask me.

And yes. it is real. and practiced still. sorry to speak of it.

Shonton Ga

Sick.

* As said in popular culture there is another name for it? Is it "baby doc" ?

... you see statues, paper cut outs, and stuff in store windows and stuff for good luck?

can't recall the name.

Edited by shontonga

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Hi Guys,

You can buy these kinds of Baby Ghosts in Indonesia called Tuyul. throughout asia tuyul is the most dangerous and said to be among the most powerful. Some can even help you become invisible believe it or not & do many other things like attract any woman,gamble,etc. However its very heavy black magic and easily brings harm upon your loved ones. If you decide to keep one then in the next life you will become the tuyul so the story goes. the problem is masking them properly & getting thru customs if you really want. It would be a difficult situation trying to explain to the customs officer what you are carrying he he he.

With a tuyul its pretty easy to steal money & easily kill a peson if you have the correct mantra to control or send them out for war. Many criminals use these to steal & break into homes. Some however just keep them as kids and they must be fed daily with either blood or other offering that would make most people squirm.

If you want to see some different versions you can look at my alter/avatar on the left hand side. When young & crazy i collected over 49 to try and create the golden baby. Legand say if you have 49 you can create a super powerful child capable of bringing you anything in this life. Nowdays i just keep them & have decided to sell my entire collection as i want to have a better life & good karma.

So since this subject was bought up i guess its your karma to own one. I have 19 left in my collection and one is over 80 years old from banten indonesia. The black magic capital of asia.

Regards,

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Hi Guys,

You can buy these kinds of Baby Ghosts in Indonesia called Tuyul. throughout asia tuyul is the most dangerous and said to be among the most powerful. Some can even help you become invisible believe it or not & do many other things like attract any woman,gamble,etc. However its very heavy black magic and easily brings harm upon your loved ones. If you decide to keep one then in the next life you will become the tuyul so the story goes. the problem is masking them properly & getting thru customs if you really want. It would be a difficult situation trying to explain to the customs officer what you are carrying he he he.

With a tuyul its pretty easy to steal money & easily kill a peson if you have the correct mantra to control or send them out for war. Many criminals use these to steal & break into homes. Some however just keep them as kids and they must be fed daily with either blood or other offering that would make most people squirm.

If you want to see some different versions you can look at my alter/avatar on the left hand side. When young & crazy i collected over 49 to try and create the golden baby. Legand say if you have 49 you can create a super powerful child capable of bringing you anything in this life. Nowdays i just keep them & have decided to sell my entire collection as i want to have a better life & good karma.

So since this subject was bought up i guess its your karma to own one. I have 19 left in my collection and one is over 80 years old from banten indonesia. The black magic capital of asia.

Regards,

Nope!

Hmmm.

May you be blessed with a kind "owner".

This is a sorry subject.

and tricky stuff.

Hope you are able to find a way to move them on.

temple donation sounds like a good idea, man?

You have half of the collection left, be better to get rid of all at once.

If you get rid of them slowly the last ones could be much harder to part with.

in many ways.

Do as you see fit. You know what to do I imagine?

Take care, stay well,

Shon

If you know where they are from, might not be a bad idea to return them to the place of their origin.

Maybe? To their own soil, own "home" ?

Not sure, a lot come into play with such stuff.

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Thanks guys,I know the right thing to do is send back to the temple. Its just hard now to get so many out of the country without getting in trouble. Cos over here the monks really frown on this kind of stuff & may even report to the police. Overseas however its a different story. The one from banten i alone paid over 2k AUD for it. when the dukun says the mantra the bottle really starts to rattle & jump around on the table. The hair and nails keep growing day by day. This oil really stinks . you have never smelt anything like it in your life. if you put it on your body i think more girls will run away then be attracted to you ha ha ha.

In a way im very sorry this topic come to the forum. Becasue i know that many will already be searching for it & it can only do more harm then good now. Like i said in another post. maybe you can protect yourself no problem,but you cannot protect your kids & family 24/7. None the less,a great topic and insight into the darker side which is usually hidden from western eyes.

When one gets older you begin to think more about death & your past deeds. I initially started on the qigong path to learn how to heal & help others. Then you become sidetracked because many of the good teachers are hard to find & the students want to keep their little masters secret and all to themselves. Surely they too will share some of this bad karma. I dont want to rave on here ,but whenever you get the chance to help somebody,please do so free of charge and without any obligations.

True merit come from donating ones time & not being biased by judging another, making decisions for them on your own assumptions. How can a man Sitting in a cave for 50 years cultivating,deserting his family,etc, be above one who volunteers daily in charity oganizations all over the world for years helping those in need. Nothing brings more pleasure to yours & gods heart then to help another.

As the saying goes,god asked us to bear witness,not become judge, jury & executioner. Follow the man who is seeking the truth,However doubt those who find it.

Regards,

Thanks guys,I know the right thing to do is send back to the temple. Its just hard now to get so many out of the country without getting in trouble. Cos over here the monks really frown on this kind of stuff & may even report to the police. Overseas however its a different story. The one from banten i alone paid over 2k AUD for it. when the dukun says the mantra the bottle really starts to rattle & jump around on the table. The hair and nails keep growing day by day. This oil really stinks . you have never smelt anything like it in your life. if you put it on your body i think more girls will run away then be attracted to you ha ha ha.

In a way im very sorry this topic come to the forum. Becasue i know that many will already be searching for it & it can only do more harm then good now. Like i said in another post. maybe you can protect yourself no problem,but you cannot protect your kids & family 24/7. None the less,a great topic and insight into the darker side which is usually hidden from western eyes.

When one gets older you begin to think more about death & your past deeds. I initially started on the qigong path to learn how to heal & help others. Then you become sidetracked because many of the good teachers are hard to find & the students want to keep their little masters secret and all to themselves. Surely they too will share some of this bad karma. I dont want to rave on here ,but whenever you get the chance to help somebody,please do so free of charge and without any obligations.

True merit come from donating ones time & not being biased by judging another, making decisions for them on your own assumptions. How can a man Sitting in a cave for 50 years cultivating,deserting his family,etc, be above one who volunteers daily in charity oganizations all over the world for years helping those in need. Nothing brings more pleasure to yours & gods heart then to help another.

As the saying goes,god asked us to bear witness,not become judge, jury & executioner. Follow the man who is seeking the truth,However doubt those who find it.

Regards,

:)

yup.

Dark subjects are as much a part of life.

In life we All have some wild tales to tell!

It's all in the learning, just part of, sometimes, hmm.

Not a part most would care to admit but life is light and dark

The strongest and the most fragile precious thing there is.

you all stay well,

Shonton Ga

Sad subject ... but maybe folks who read it will think twice?

*edit.

Ok sorry for the judgment. But it's still flippin' Sick.

and Hurtful. As so many things in life are. So many stories in this world .... :(

Edited by shontonga

What type of person would think of hurting a child or the mother with the child inside her?

What type of person would buy Baby Ghost knowing that it was killed and tortured as well the poor mother knowing it is going to happen to the baby and she will never see it?

These people should die horribly!!!!

I didnt realize this stuff goes on so frequently....

Ape

This thing which Mak is talking about is called a Gumen Thong, and they are very real.

During the years I lived in Thailand my girlfriend had one. They feed them fanta or shasta or nasty sugary cola's, give them a lot of sweets, and so on.

The problem comes because the baby spirit believes that the owner is it's mother (or father maybe), and does some things to protect them.

However, the baby spirit becomes insanely jealous of anyone else that it's mother "loves" or is around frequently and causes as many problems for those people as possible.\

This is one particular issue of Mak's which I would generally co-sign or validate to be true.

In my case I used "one righteous mind subdues a thousand evils" and not FU, but you need to do something to clear these kinds of messes up for sure.

I forgot to add that there was (is) a very famous baby griller in Thailand named NanAe who is a defrocked monk.

I can't find any links to him, but I know there were some news stories at one point on him, as he claimed to have grilled maybe 10,000 babies or so.

He would get arrested, and then get out quickly because so many of his clients are Thai Hi-So or Thai government people!

speaking of bad luck and shit, what a nice topic to start the year with

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

I had a deja-vu

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Mak,

I work with mental health patients alot some actually say they hear voices telling them what to do and think as well say. Its quiet disturbing when you see the doctors just give them more drugs and comatos them where they are a dribbling mess. They never get better as the doctors just keep pumping them with more drugs and if one doesnt work they try another. Have you ever thought about possibly going to work in mental health hospitals and trying all this out?

regards

Spirit Ape

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Legand say if you have 49 you can create a super powerful child capable of bringing you anything in this life.
Sounds like selling your soul to the devil :o

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

That flood killed many inocent people did they deserve that why couldnt Karma just kill those monks that make these babies and not inocent holdiay makers and thai people?

Do you realize that nature works without feelings. When a place have disaster, it is meant to have it there. Just a reset in nature. For those who you called "inocent", how can you know? Are you sure? Everything happens for a reason, when you are not the one to know, you will just see a myth.

Mak Tin Si

That flood killed many inocent people did they deserve that why couldnt Karma just kill those monks that make these babies and not inocent holdiay makers and thai people?

Sign in to follow this