Mak_Tin_Si

Case study -Camping - Night Pee-ing

A little boy have been invited to a camping group once upon a time (real). This is a group of radio ametures, they love to build anttenna around and try out new toys. So this boy went with the group and went to Peterbrough for a 3 days camping session.

When they arrived, the wind was so strong.. when they start to setup the tent, the wind even blew off one of the big nail that nail down the tent! So people are flying all over the place to get back the thing.. Finally they got it setup in 2 hrs.

At night, they all have a great time and playing around with camp fire... At 11pm, they all went to sleep.

This boy stayed with another adult in a tent, fine, the sleep.. around 12pm, both of them wake up from a gust of wind that comes into the tent from nowhere.. suddenly, both of them feel they want to pee.. so they looked into each other's eyes and say "let's go pee!"

The adult brought the boy over to the row of pine trees and say, just pee here, no one knows.. so they did..

The next morning, when they all wake up, the little boy and the adult got a serious fever and they felt like dropping to the ground.. so the others have send them home first and let them rest.

The boy and the adult both got seriously ill and a high fever for 7 days.. then they got all the bad luck you can imagine, finanically.. interpersonally.. school. .work.. everything goes bad!

These people found me and asked for help. So what I saw was that this was caused by the "peeing" to the tree. They actually don't know that there was a "tree-spirit" around. So they have pee on the spot where the spirit is staying... no wonder!

After a few treatments, they are all back to normal..

but this case really teach us.. don't pee outside just like that..!

Mak Tin Si

I grew up on a farm and have pee'd outside so many times I should be dead. In fact I love pee'ing outdoors. When I go to the park I pee in the woods on my hikes 3-4 times. I dread the day the pretty girl wants to go hike with me. :( But until then tree spirits beware! :lol:

If you have felt the difference betwen a life without peeing outside a yours now, you will for sure regret. This could be experienced if you train in taoism, when all karma debt comes back to you for payback time.

Just respect them, don't make fun of them. Then you will be okay.

I grew up on a farm and have pee'd outside so many times I should be dead. In fact I love pee'ing outdoors. When I go to the park I pee in the woods on my hikes 3-4 times. I dread the day the pretty girl wants to go hike with me. :( But until then tree spirits beware! :lol:

All beings have been peeing outside from the beginning of our existence. Just humans pipe the urine from the inside to the outside, and that from only a hundred years or so. Pee to a tree is nothing more than water. It is doing them good.

Mr. Si, where would you have us pee then?

Mr. Si, where would you have us pee then?

No matter where one chooses to pee, better watch out in winter !!!

:)

cat-2.jpg

YM

We have now invented to "toilet" to pee, please do not act like aboriginals then.

You can see that those do not have toilets usually are the poors just like the starving ones in africa.

Or the Chinese, before they started making Western toilets!

Do you think there's a direct correlation between the use of toilets and China's economic development?

Just kidding of course, and no racism or disrespect intended.

Out of curiosity, if the goal is to be Zhen Ren, then . . . Toilets are a product of modern materialist society and conditioning, or no . . . ?

(actually this is a silly thing to talk about, but some un-cultivated part of me is curious where you will go with this! hehe)

hmmmm what if the tree is dying due to lack of water. Would the tree welcome the pee?

What about rocks? Do they care if we pee on them?

If we are out on the trail, and in the woods, would the grass be upset if we peed on them?

What if we peed in the air so it would evaporate before it hits the ground. Would the air be upset?

oh, wait a minute, my brain is about to explode.

Edited by Baguakid

In the old china, we used to have a "MA tung" which is a toilet made with a big bucket thing. People have to go clean it up and stuff everyday. Which some "professional" will go to your house and pickup these dumps everyday. For those who are poor, there are also public "Ma Tung" around too. No big deal.

When the tree is running out of water, there is RAIN in the nature, no need for your pee. Don't be nasty.

Well, that's me totally bolloxed. Me and the family went for a walk in the woods today. I stood in dog shit and later had to have a pee. This was before I read these topics. What am I to do :unsure:

In the old china, we used to have a "MA tung" which is a toilet made with a big bucket thing. People have to go clean it up and stuff everyday. Which some "professional" will go to your house and pickup these dumps everyday. For those who are poor, there are also public "Ma Tung" around too. No big deal.

Mak Tin Si, what do they do with the leavings? It was my understanding they would use them as fertilizer for food crops.

I'm curious too.... how much is a poo fu?

A Poo Fu For You? Just Two..... One fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Poo Fish.....

A Poo Fu For You? Just Two..... One fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Poo Fish.....

:blink::D:lol:

U guys are just so bad!

Dudes.

Pee "consciously".

Be polite.

You have learned manors and to be respectful.

Give thanks, have it be as an offering.

And maybe a one pointed out ...

DON'T KEEP GOING IN THE SAME SPOT ???

LOL, U killed the tree???

(Would have to say that the tree peeing crew

should have been drinking more water and eating a cleaner diet.)

... Guys are much better at this sort of thing i think?

Much more ? um? Talented, lol!

It's good to give warning before peeing outside, you never know who is (???)

within range. :angry:

That is ALL I have to say about the subject.

yes. leafs are for fertilizers.

Mak Tin Si, what do they do with the leavings? It was my understanding they would use them as fertilizer for food crops.

Please respect the godness in Taoism.

Laozi peed outside !! :lol: