salaam123

how to repair the damage done

I have done cultivation based on my imagination.in the beginning I had good results. But now my dan tien has risen and is trapped in my chest giving me fear and depression and im unable to express feelings well. also the energy from my kidneys is leaking down leaving my kidneys and lower back sore. the jing from my spine is also in wrong place in front of the body. I have depression now and my body is getting weaker and my movements are like an old mans movements because the strenght is gone from my kidneys. I just want to get back to normal and leave this stuff behind.

Edited by salaam123

What you are doing caused the problem because you didn't go through the official trainings and attunement that you must get from a lineage and master.

What I suggest now is to practise under a master. You can consider enrolling into the lineage of Chi in Nature and start your practise over. The 49days practise will surely 100% cure you back. For more info, PM.

100% cure guaranteed for your case.

I have done cultivation based on my imagination.in the beginning I had good results. But now my dan tien has risen and is trapped in my chest. also the energy from my kidneys is leaking down leaving my kidneys and lower back sore. the jing from my spine is also in wrong places. I have depression now and my body is getting weaker. I just want to get back to normal and leave this stuff behind.

I have done cultivation based on my imagination.in the beginning I had good results. But now my dan tien has risen and is trapped in my chest giving me fear and depression and im unable to express feelings well. also the energy from my kidneys is leaking down leaving my kidneys and lower back sore. the jing from my spine is also in wrong place in front of the body. I have depression now and my body is getting weaker and my movements are like an old mans movements because the strenght is gone from my kidneys. I just want to get back to normal and leave this stuff behind.

hm, that's a little bit strange, because it shouldn't be doing this by itself.

It sounds like, you cultivated some extra chi, but for some reason it is going to your solar plexus,

you know, the problem doesn't have to be chi itself, there could be an underlying cause (unconcious, may be)

that is moving the chi from one place to there.

that being said,

you could do some microcosmic orbit to dissolve the chi and start it moving to other places.

and secondly you can ground the energy and let the earth take some of your chi too.

i would do them both, in that order.

and maybe others have some other tips, too

hope this helps?

hope you will do well again soon and please try to prepare yourself a little more in a possible next time and take it more slowly and also take your health into account, for example firstly do chi gong for health, and maybe when you are really good at that can you step up to actually storing chi for whatever reason, but do it well. :)

Edited by froggie

I have done cultivation based on my imagination...

It seems that quite a few that post here believe the same thing.

This is like trying to invent something that rolls over the ground. You could spend a decade or 5 trying to do so or you could simply look at the invention of the wheel. And if you wished to design wheels it would be a good idea to go to engineering school.

Find yourself a teacher that actually has some experience.

In the meantime, the suggestion of grounding made above is a good idea.

You can try, if you wish, to simply put your awareness on your dan tian right below your navel and inside the body. If you do this, do not allow your awareness to move up to the chest.

You may wish to try several salt baths. I use 1 lb of salt when I do this and soak for 20 minutes minimum.

You may wish to try a self massage starting at the scalp and moving down to the feet, spending more time on the feet.

You may wish to find a clinical qigong therapist to help balance out what you have created.

Above all, check with your doctor to make sure you do not have any medical problems.

And, it needs repeating,

FIND A TEACHER WITH EXPERIENCE!

I know this problem. I have a student in the past with same experience too. Solved.

Cool. :)

You may wish to try several salt baths. I use 1 lb of salt when I do this and soak for 20 minutes minimum.

or a simple footbath (with (i surely Like unrefined the most) salt)

it can be nice to do anyway, if you have some problem or not.

hope you'll get it somewhat fixed

Edited by froggie

I would suggest that the last thing you need right now is another meditative practice.

ideas, all physical:

- see a doctor of chinese medicine

- aerobic exercise, anything: swimming, biking, walking, jogging.

- get a massage a couple of times a week for a few weeks

Edited by Trunk

The italicized parts are ones which have to do with self diagnosis which are wrong. The bold parts are good info to give. You don't have a clear understanding of these terms (kidney, jing, dan tien) and how they work. If you did, you wouldn't be having problems.

The advice to go see a doctor of Chinese medicine is great. Seriously, you should do it. And stop doing whatever practices you're doing.

I agree with what has been written. Since you have no formal training, you are not qualified to diagnose yourself. Your dan tien, (I'm assuming your LOWER dan tien) has NOT moved into your chest. You are simply feeling energy blockages there. I guarantee you, your lower dan tien is still in your navel. FIRST get yourself to a medical Chi Kung practitioner to balance your energy. THEN if you still want to learn energetic practices, find an experienced qualified teacher and STOP trying to figure it out on your own.

Chi nei tsang or any other stomach massage should help in cleansing out bad emotions and chi.

Healing sounds and inner smile should also help if you are not in a state where any sort of practice makes it worse. Pilates could be good because it structures your body and dan tien perfctly but only through working with muscles and not working with chi directly. This should help balance stuff in general without activating your problems. Accupuncturist sounds great. Long walks in nature and jogging or aother excecise that produces lots of endorfins.

When you get back into balance you should not stop cultivating but you should stop experimenting. Find a well reputed system and follow it. Go with Michael Winn or Mantak chia or do Yoganis AYP or just do Zen coupled with a sensible qigong practice or follow the springforest qigong system or something like that.

Actualy you could also get long distance healing from Chunyi Lin.

Salaam, contact me privately if you would like me to help you.

Sincerely,

Santiago

Hi, without saying you should stop whatever you have been doing. You need to do more grounding work. You can go do something physical aka sports, etc. which will help some. Energetically also what other people have mentioned to you, Microcosmic Orbit, inner smile, Chi Nei Tsang, and also do Iron Shirt Chi Kung I or standing meditation focused on the Tan Tien or foot kidney points absorbing the grounding earth energy. Also go watch a comedy movie and laugh to balance out some emotions if you don't know the inner smile. Just go do it!!!

Wish you well.