Mal

good "energy" toys ~$50

Well I'll be back in my box (cubicle) soon and wondered if anyone has good energy toys to ward of "negative vibes" and create a "peaceful prosperous environment" :)

Thinking orgon, HHH that sort of thing. I'm looking for something that fits my 3 criteria of

"Cool Looking" - I want people to be able to pick it up, touch it, wonder what it is?

"Cheap" - around $50US but would pay more (or use it at home) if it's

"Noticeably Effective"

Thanks in advance

Well I'll be back in my box (cubicle) soon and wondered if anyone has good energy toys to ward of "negative vibes" and create a "peaceful prosperous environment" :)

Thinking orgon, HHH that sort of thing. I'm looking for something that fits my 3 criteria of

"Cool Looking" - I want people to be able to pick it up, touch it, wonder what it is?

"Noticeably Effective"

Thanks in advance

I can send you my old socks, they will definitely ward everyone off, have a nice tactile feel and you can't beat the price :D

This would do it Mal :D

toydog.gif

"Cool Looking" - I want people to be able to pick it up CHECK! touch it CHECK! , wonder what it is? CHECK!

"Cheap" - around $50US CHECK! but would pay more (or use it at home) if it's

"Noticeably Effective" CHECK!

:lol:

Things must be balanced in nature. There are no cheap things that you get good effects. Cheap means you pay less. Yes you can say that you can get something very gorous for a low price, but then it will not last long because you did not pay enough for the object. That is call karma. cause and effect.

So when you want something, you can consider looking into "quality" and not the price. If something works well for you, for a long time, money is never a problem.

There are always a life span for an object when it is made, just like when human are born. When you expect to get cheap things, you will automatically be attracted to those things that are not long lasting or not as effective due to the karma balancing. That is how nature works.

My orgone pyramids are cool looking and were cheap. Not sure if effective but I like to think so. I got them from the etheric warriors guy.

Wife beaters aka bongers tend to be a real hit with people. Using your fist would do the same thing, but having something on the desk is a good reminder to do self massage.

How about a statue or picture of someone that inspires you? Buddha, Shiva, a pretty woman, a picture of the ocean, etc. The object is less important than the importance you place on it.

As far as it being effective, you'd have to find something that can bring you to 'that place' or remind you of 'it' so to speak.

I'm not sure if I really believe in all these new-agey gadgets... but I did receive a huge rock salt lamp thats supposed to generate negative ions... I keep it on all the time in my bedroom and have noticed a subtle change in the atmosphere. It just feels more comfortable. I'd recommend trying one of those.

I like to doodle and have created a number of small mandelas that get thumbtacked to my office wall. The latest is a seed of life matrix. Makes a great focus point for a quick meditation. Been very keen on seed of life geometry these days and have incorporated it into some of my art work.

I have a little metal plaque that says "Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting"

Its a nice reminder. I got my wife a couple of kits of cube people. Little office dolls for adults, they come w/ little office furniture, fax machines, computers, cell phones, even tiny little signs in there cubicles. They're a nice way to express unsayable feelings. There's boss and coworkers so you can set up a nice little city within the cubicle. They were a big hit in her office.

Michael

"Noticeably Effective"

Thanks in advance

Pick up a used FUbicle :)

A bonsai tree would be a great purchase if you are near - remembering you're based in Australalia of course - a North facing window.

Crystals, pyramids, relics, mandalas, malas, rosaries, statues, written prayers, pictures of religious iconography, certain stones, talismans of all shapes and sizes... all are suitable. Follow your heart in your choosing.

Whatsoever it is you end up choosing, pray with it every day to charge it with energy. Also do the KAP wind element practice with it for a while... the heart heals and transmits :) You can add more potency with fasting and retention.

Yours humbly,

James

Yeah, get a quartz crystal cluster (several crystals that are all stuck together in their matrix) and some plant life. Or one of those salt lamps, which supposedly let off purifying ions or something.

"Noticeably Effective"

Thanks in advance

Hi mAl

nice wish. I've an idea. Like most of us have already things. So I opened my window and an door the other day and did what I like most, I threw out some things. Give or throw.

Some years ago I looked around in my "cube" and reflected..what do these items reflect upon me?, what memories do they carry?, do they speak to me unconsiously everytime I pass them, do they nourish or depleat? So.. I "felt" every bitty thing in my home..and what was outdated that is not carrying or "sending" positive vibes I just got rid of and I tell it works wonders :lol: warding off old the evil trash.

I also have the cheapest wooden green and black mandala to wear around the neck from a market in marrakesh. Go look with the inner eye when you shop. it has a heart that bounces when it recognizes good energy. What mandala isn't an eye.

Yes the mirror thing is very good esp if your "cubicle is on "edge" with its surroundings or has a direct entrance from the north.

Edited by rain

If you don't have a window in your cubicle you might be able to place a mirror above so you can see out

and who's sneaking up on you.

If you don't have a window in your cubicle you might be able to place a mirror above so you can see out

and who's sneaking up on you.

..far out mythmaker..are people sneaking up on us? quel horror!! :huh:

:D I just like to listen to them approaching. You can hear what everyone is up to with a bit of practice :ph34r:

Wouldn't quote in the other post

I can send you my old socks, they will definitely ward everyone off, have a nice tactile feel and you can't beat the price :D

:lol: thanks for the offer, but no need to send them :D