Mal

good "energy" toys ~$50

Orgone-crystals IS the site I recommended. :) Or i don't know if I recommended it, but that's where I got my orgonite. And still not sure if it works or not.<snip>

Interesting times. ;)

They always are (apparently) :)

Got my HHG on the way from http://www.orgonecrystals.com/catalog/hhg.html

Even if it doesn't "go off" it looks pretty :D

Been talking to Don Croft via email about a zapper. Seems like a cool guy. But I've spent my "toy" budget for this pay.....

trying to wait........ trying........

must not buy more stuff

edit: and my fish finally ate something! He still is not intrested in the fish food. But I captured an insect, guess he prefers live food ;)

I'm sorry to say this but this is not orgonite. The words "orgone" and "orgonite" has been as corrupted as words "Enlightenment" or "meditation". True orgonite is made with particles broken down to dust... then you choose metals from one of "the divine triplets": silver, gold or platinum. Some mix them all, some use only one. Then you get crystal powder (made out of crystals grind up). You mix powders of both metal and crystal equally (by volume). Use epoxy to bind then to any form. Orgonite!

This is the stuff you can make magic with because it produces the right energy. Very effective.

But a bunch of crystals mixed with copper shavings/balls: Ghetto orgonite a.k.a scam.

I'm sorry to say this but this is not orgonite. The words "orgone" and "orgonite" has been as corrupted as words "Enlightenment" or "meditation". True orgonite is made with particles broken down to dust... then you choose metals from one of "the divine triplets": silver, gold or platinum. Some mix them all, some use only one. Then you get crystal powder (made out of crystals grind up). You mix powders of both metal and crystal equally (by volume). Use epoxy to bind then to any form. Orgonite!

This is the stuff you can make magic with because it produces the right energy. Very effective.

But a bunch of crystals mixed with copper shavings/balls: Ghetto orgonite a.k.a scam.

Ok so where do we go to find the real authentic orgonite? Is there a company online?

I'm sorry to say this but this is not orgonite. The words "orgone" and "orgonite" has been as corrupted as words "Enlightenment" or "meditation". True orgonite is made with particles broken down to dust... then you choose metals from one of "the divine triplets"

Sorry, I may have mis read. I acknowledge the HHG I link is not made of true orgonite (or am I getting confused with ormus :blink: ) But I felt that a HHG would have a positive effect, even with cheep materials, due to the layout of crystals.

like this video here http://www.orgoniteinfo.com/

aka

bunch of crystals mixed with copper shavings/balls

:D

I brought it because I'm not crafty enough to make one

More cubicle toys :) I decided to get an exercise ball to try siting on.

Nice article with interesting comments and some good links

http://www.gearfire.net/10-reasons-to-use-...-as-your-chair/

Also the Rush Hour puzzle is being upgraded to the Collectors Edition

http://www.thinkfun.com/PRODUCT.ASPX?PageN...;ProductId=5001

Nothing worse than being unable to solve a puzzle that looks like a toy for an 8 year old :)

Seriously tempted to get this thing http://www.orgonecrystals.com/catalog/hhg/hhg_generator.html

Cheapest cool looking one I've been able to find (I can't remember the site Lozen recomended)

I got something similar for a present..and..it didn't work so great. But mine wasn't as high end looking as that one. So, it could work better.

Pictures as others mentioned make me feel good also. Especially photos I've taken myself, so the experience is connected to the picture. Also I have a dish/bowl someone made for me. I throw my random keepsakes in it...marbles..acorns..er..little stuf that is meaningless to anyone other then me. I'm also a sucker for sea monkeys..they fit nicely on a desk or small space. And beta fish are cool. They aren't high maintenance like other fish. I'm sure there are other ideas I'm missing..those are just some of my standards.

Where orgonite is concerned, my buddy Matt made a few pyramids, he can feel the difference when practicing chi kung with his and he sent me one to use as well. I've also heard that Ram Das on Facebook makes excellent quality Orgonite, i'll know soon anyway. Right now i'm practicing Secret Smile, internal alchemy and the Micro Cosmic Orbit. Can anyone suggest how to best use Orgonite in these practices?

The supplemental stuff like energy sensing inside the body and out is still difficult for me, and I haven't developed lots of interal or external "seeing" of energy as of yet. Feeling energy is different as I can feel a bit inside and out, and can pulse and squeeze the chi with my palms. I have trouble noticing the difference palpating energy around orgonite, though. Any tips?

Does anyone know/remember the hilarious Orgonite parody video that was on youtube? I want to see it again, it was awesome.