Mak_Tin_Si

Treatment for Statue/dolls Collectors

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

I have one big stone fu dog who has a beautiful spirit in it, and I meditate some times with it. Bill Bodri has a whole bunch of Buddha statues/stone etc. (over 100) and most of them have spirits of different power.

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

What do you mean by a Fu-dog? There is no such things in taoism though.
Fu dog (Foo dog). If there is a statue of a fu dog and no taoist around to look at it, does it still exist? :)

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

There is FU to activate this lion set, but I am sure yours did not. When you have actived the lions, the lions must be worshipped. Then it will give your house protection. But for residential, it harms the house owner more than doing protection.. the energy is too violent.

Thank you for your views, Mak Tin Si. To me, the taoist way of belief is just one of many. The Fu dog I have is a dog (I will have to take a picture tomorrow). The reason I chose it was because of a beautiful spirit inside, and the shopkeeper gave me a good price. Not many stones or statues are occupied by spirits, in fact it takes fate to find the right one for yourself. It cultivates by example and all the books around it. Worshiping it is like worshiping any spirit- pointless. Eventually one would have to look within to find their own truth and beauty.

:)

Edited by Smile

- you feel it is alive

- you feel abit scared looking at it

- you feel it is very "human"

- you feel it is watching you

- you feel it is hearing you

- you feel it is playing with you

- you start to dislike it after a while you like it

- you get tired when near it

- and more..

Mak Tin Si

Like my collection of Action Man dolls. :lol:

Yes Action man dolls are very easy to absorb some of your "po" and energy. So that is also a factor that you will have obstacles in life too. If you treat those dolls badly, you may encounter a bad change in luck.

In voodoo, and most evil magic, you see people using a doll for channeling to the person, because it is easier to channel through the person.

Mak Tin Si, what's your opinion on dzi beads? They are amulets of sorts used in Tibet, and your mention of the Thai amulets reminded me of them.

What is "dzi" beads? I know buddhist use beads for counting.. but what is dzi?

Mak Tin Si, what's your opinion on dzi beads? They are amulets of sorts used in Tibet, and your mention of the Thai amulets reminded me of them.

What is "dzi" beads? I know buddhist use beads for counting.. but what is dzi?

It's a type of bead that some claim to have individual spirits.

"spirits that need to be on an object are NEVER good and positive. These are categoriezed as low level spirits because their energy type is not pleasent to human and not good to keep for a long time. It drains your health and wealth."

So we in Taoism never recommend ANYTHING with spirits inside that you keep.. no matter beads, armulets.etc,. anything.

Taoism god and immortals only channel the power of themselves to statues, not spirits.

It's a type of bead that some claim to have individual spirits.

Ah!!! Now I know what you are talking about.. !!

This is not a DOGG!!! This is a sacred animal in the chinese culture (from taoism) named "pei yau". This animal is also called the "Tin Luk" (meaning fortune) or "Pik Che" (meaning negative repellers) in cantonese.

This is an animal from the Chinese myths. A sacred animal with dragon's head, horse body and a "Kei Lun" leg which is another sacred animal. It's shape is like a lion, with grey and whitish fur. It can fly, and it is very brave and strong. It usually kills the devil and sucks it's blood, afterward, it will use the devil's blood to transform them into wealth and money's energy and spread it to those who deserve it in the human realm. It's heavenly job is to protect the heaven and scouting around heaven to prevent ghost or demons to invade the heaven, also fighting off aggressive demons and devils that tries to invade the heaven boundry. Long time ago, it is said to be also capable of healing people from plague and decease. There is also a myth saying that he is the 9th son of the dragon god in chinese.

There is s story for this sacred animal. In the old days, this "Pei Yau" animal have been in heaven, but somehow broke the law of heaven and got punished by the Jade Emperor (king of heaven). The punishment was that he can only eat the "money energy" as food, if he eat anything else, he will not be able to get it out of his body (poo). So he is said to be an animal that only intakes but doesn't output. This YI TAU (as refered by my other post) is then used for fungshui. Money comes in your house and doens't leave, how nice! SO this animal was then a sacred one that was used for fungshui purpose cause of it's YI TAU in the myth.

In Taoism, we do have 2 FU that is for "attuning" this pei yau (usually sold in a pair with male an female). The attunement will allow the animal object to connect to the "pei yau"'s energy which one of them is for guarding the house, for safety and protection. The other one will be attuned for wealth and welcoming money's energy into the house without leaking money out.

There is alot to learn eh? You are owning a sacred animal in TAOISM and you do not know about it, maybe it is time to really get a master to learn more. It's just interesting.

Don't call it a FU-DOG anymore, it just made it a joke when you tell a chinese about this thing "FU-DOG". Like.. wrong grammar used. It is like hearing a chinese telling you, do you sell a "ham bread"? instead of a sandwich.

All the best!

Mak Tin Si

Here is my foo dog.

2007629102232695.jpg

here is a JADE version of the animal "pei yau". Cool eh?

M00111288_big.jpg

"Pei Yau" made with jade -female and male.

These jades are uesd for taoist tools sometimes too.

1212803399905153092.jpg

This is the more clear version, you like it?

Now I should have made it clear to you that yours is not a FU-DOG, and what I mean for "spirits" is not the same as yours for sure then. You have not encounter the ones I am talking about, so no way I can explain it to you. It is a good thing in some way, means you do have good luck by not encountering them as a normal person. Happy new year!

Thank you. Your info is much appreciated. :)

The word "spirit" could cover a variety of energies. Normally I can "see" them in an object if they are present. The quality and the power, and sometimes the history of why they are there.

happy New year to you :)

The thing you see is the "luck" of the object, not the spirit of the object.

That you can also see with houses (on the rooftop) to determine the luck of the hosue and how is the energy in the house etc,. You are the sensitive type, that is why you can sense it.

People can also sense it in taoism with trianings too..

"spriit" in chinese is called "Ling Wun" which means a soul. Without a formation of souls (hun or po) there is no spirits. So what you see is the luck energy of the object instead.

Mak Tin Si

The word "spirit" could cover a variety of energies. Normally I can "see" them in an object if they are present. The quality and the power, and sometimes the history of why they are there.

happy New year to you :)

The thing you see is the "luck" of the object, not the spirit of the object.

That you can also see with houses (on the rooftop) to determine the luck of the hosue and how is the energy in the house etc,. You are the sensitive type, that is why you can sense it.

The way I "see" it, there is a big (and I say BIG) difference in the energy of "luck" of an object and the spirit residing in the object. If one's mind is still, s/he sees things for what they are. There are no "personal" filters to pollute the perception. There are also no judgments or labels to assign to the experience afterwards.

:)

The way I "see" it, there is a big (and I say BIG) difference in the energy of "luck" of an object and the spirit residing in the object.

I've always viewed "luck" as something happening despite the statistical odds being unfavorable.

I've always viewed "luck" as something happening despite the statistical odds being unfavorable.

In this case, we are talking about the 'luck' of an object, and the best explanation would be a favorable (or unfavorable) energetic potential this object might bring after a person uses it for some time.