Sign in to follow this  
markern

Five animals

I want to learn a five animals sequence. Preferably I would like to do Michael Winns version because he combines it with the six healing sounds. However, there is something about the healing sounds that if I do them more than 3 times a week makes my organs to cold and my energy go too much from the head to the body. I feel intuitively that this is a problem that will disapear after a while however for the time being a cannot do too much healing sounds. What I want to do is learn Michale winns version and only use the sounds some of the time for now and later on use them more. Would that work or are the sounds so intertwined in the practice that it does not realy work to take them out? If so could anyone recommend a different version of the five animals that does not incorporate the healing sounds? And how long does a sequence of five animals take?

I want to learn a five animals sequence. Preferably I would like to do Michael Winns version because he combines it with the six healing sounds. However, there is something about the healing sounds that if I do them more than 3 times a week makes my organs to cold and my energy go too much from the head to the body. I feel intuitively that this is a problem that will disapear after a while however for the time being a cannot do too much healing sounds. What I want to do is learn Michale winns version and only use the sounds some of the time for now and later on use them more. Would that work or are the sounds so intertwined in the practice that it does not realy work to take them out? If so could anyone recommend a different version of the five animals that does not incorporate the healing sounds? And how long does a sequence of five animals take?

焦國瑞 jiao1 guo2 rui4 has published fine books about 5 animals.

I practice 5 animals in my system, totally sound free.

PM me if you're interested.

h

Sign in to follow this