dragonfire

The Human Purpose

I realize after years of contemplating and studying...

The goal of human existence is to escape rebirth. Studying the

way of the Tao is not for immortality or special powers. We are already immortal ethereal beings.

Our goal is to escape rebirth.

To escape rebirth, we must learn to be compassionate human

beings. This is our soul purpose for being here.

Without compassion, love, and selfless service, we can not escape.

I believe that after a while(thousands of incarnations) we reach a level of compassion and trandscendece where "escaping" rebirth no longer is an issue.

There is no I to escape, that is the escape.

The great mind is smart enough to know if it enjoys playing at being human or not, apparently it does, I mean it has to be said life is quite magical :)

way of the Tao is not for immortality or special powers. We are already immortal ethereal beings.

I realized after moments of viewing your post...

that it was nothing more than belief and not knowledge.. too bad, I was excited for a moment.

I believe that after a while(thousands of incarnations) we reach a level of compassion and trandscendece where "escaping" rebirth no longer is an issue.

I would agree with this, but do you want to incarnate another thousand rebirths? The next rebirths

may not be so happy rounds. The times may be different. You may be reborn in a time when

warlords rule, times when death is everywhere. I'm no buddhist, but this is why buddha said

you must try to escape, because the next opportunity will be a long way off. In between

is suffering in this earthly dimension.

Everything that applies in the microscale also applies on the macroscale. All

of us are nothing but little light beings being educated here on earth. Its like we are children

being sent to school to learn to be good. Isn't this what you do to your kids? If they

fail a grade, they are sent back to learn it over. Its called flunking if I'm correct. You

graduate to the next level and you continue on. You are constantly being educated

and in return you will receive your due. You fail to graduate high school or college

and you may end up working at a fast food place for a long long time. Some people

finally realize they want something out of their life so they go back to school and finish

and graduate college and get that big paying job. They become happy, very happy.

They are free to do what they want now, much freedom.

Through my years of study, I've put the pieces together and it all makes sense now.

My puzzle is coming together.

I realized after moments of viewing your post...

that it was nothing more than belief and not knowledge.. too bad, I was excited for a moment.

I think a proper term is "Graduation", not escaping rebirth.

Earth (3rd dimension) is like Middle School - What happens in middle school? The kids are nasty, you get bullied

around, kids are nasty, they call you names, they blast you, you get picked on, its a tough time for kids to grow. There is much negativity because kids don't know crap. They are ignorant little punks. To me

earth realm is the same. Its like we are starting off as kids. When we graduate middle school,

we get into jr high.

4th Dimension (Jr. High) - Here we are not called kids anymore, we are teenagers. As teenagers we

start to open up to the world. We start to want to identify with things or groups. Find our nitch.

Here negativity is not as bad as middle school, but it exists. You learn and you graduate.

5th Dimension (High School) - Here you become a young adult. Negativity is lower than jr. high.

Young adults have learned to respect each other on certain levels. Nobody really gets bullied anymore.

There is much more freedome to express yourself. More fun. You learn and you graduate to the next level.

6th Dimension (College) - Here you are an adult. Negativity here really does not exist. You are

no longer bullied. Everyone is mature, on the most part. Much much freedom. You determine your

direction. Its a happy time.

At this point upon graduation, you can either go to work, start a family and be happy, or continue on with your doctoral thesis and become a leader or hold high ranking positions.

The dimensions keep going up.

At any point where you fail to graduate, you have to retake the class. We are in the earthly class right now.

You can either be a poor student or a good student and graduate. A poor student will take 2000 years

to graduate.

Everyone around you, at least most of them are just little light being punks trying to learn to be better

and graduate. Some of them are very nice to you and others are very mean. The nice

ones will graduate and the others will not. Will you graduate a mean little kid who fails his subjects?

It's a bit more than compassion, love and self service.

It's a bit more than compassion, love and self service.

Compassion, love, and selfless service is the prerequisite for graduating on earth. You will

enter the next level if this is all you have to the 4th dimension. Even in the

4th dimension, I believe there is rebirth. It is no different then earth. You still have

prove yourself worthy before you are allowed to graduate.

If you want to take super route, or the what I like to call the genius route,

you become what Taoists call an immortal. When you achieve this level,

it allows you to jump all the dimensions. You escape rebirth completely.

The Taoist, Hindu, Buddhist, route is the secret key.

It is only a secret because people in the past have made it a secret. It was reserved

for the elite because the elite found out about it. They wanted this power. Would you give this secret to a layman or your enemy? Its called elite privileges.

It really is no secret. Some people awake accidently and have this power. The hindu

or yogi's call this kundalini. This is how they first realized how it works, by self awakenings. This self awakened person then taught others. It is not possible for someone to learn by themself. Just think, if

you were a little boy lost at sea and accidently stranded on a little island with everything you needed to grow up. If you did not awake through natural kundalini awakening, you would never know how the system works. It

needs to be learned or taught by someone. The internal workings require subtle manipulations

and channelings. This is why 95% of world is clueless.

Compassion, love, and selfless service is the prerequisite for graduating on earth. You will

enter the next level if this is all you have to the 4th dimension. Even in the

4th dimension, I believe there is rebirth. It is no different then earth. You still have

prove yourself worthy before you are allowed to graduate.

If you want to take super route, or the what I like to call the genius route,

you become what Taoists call an immortal. When you achieve this level,

it allows you to jump all the dimensions. You escape rebirth completely.

The Taoist, Hindu, Buddhist, route is the secret key.

It is only a secret because people in the past have made it a secret. It was reserved

for the elite because the elite found out about it. They wanted this power. Would you give this secret to a layman or your enemy? Its called elite privileges.

It really is no secret. Some people awake accidently and have this power. The hindu

or yogi's call this kundalini. This is how they first realized how it works, by self awakenings. This self awakened person then taught others. It is not possible for someone to learn by themself. Just think, if

you were a little boy lost at sea and accidently stranded on a little island with everything you needed to grow up. If you did not awake through natural kundalini awakening, you would never know how the system works. It

needs to be learned or taught by someone. The internal workings require subtle manipulations

and channelings. This is why 95% of world is clueless.

WOWSERS!!! IS THE 4TH DIMENSION AN EARTH REPLICA??? BUT WITH ALIENS??

I think a proper term is "Graduation", not escaping rebirth.

Earth (3rd dimension) is like Middle School - What happens in middle school? The kids are nasty, you get bullied

around, kids are nasty, they call you names, they blast you, you get picked on, its a tough time for kids to grow. There is much negativity because kids don't know crap. They are ignorant little punks. To me

earth realm is the same. Its like we are starting off as kids. When we graduate middle school,

we get into jr high.

4th Dimension (Jr. High) - Here we are not called kids anymore, we are teenagers. As teenagers we

start to open up to the world. We start to want to identify with things or groups. Find our nitch.

Here negativity is not as bad as middle school, but it exists. You learn and you graduate.

5th Dimension (High School) - Here you become a young adult. Negativity is lower than jr. high.

Young adults have learned to respect each other on certain levels. Nobody really gets bullied anymore.

There is much more freedome to express yourself. More fun. You learn and you graduate to the next level.

6th Dimension (College) - Here you are an adult. Negativity here really does not exist. You are

no longer bullied. Everyone is mature, on the most part. Much much freedom. You determine your

direction. Its a happy time.

At this point upon graduation, you can either go to work, start a family and be happy, or continue on with your doctoral thesis and become a leader or hold high ranking positions.

The dimensions keep going up.

At any point where you fail to graduate, you have to retake the class. We are in the earthly class right now.

You can either be a poor student or a good student and graduate. A poor student will take 2000 years

to graduate.

Everyone around you, at least most of them are just little light being punks trying to learn to be better

and graduate. Some of them are very nice to you and others are very mean. The nice

ones will graduate and the others will not. Will you graduate a mean little kid who fails his subjects?

If this is all considered to be true...then an enlightened person is like someone that drops out of school, becomes a CEO and is on a permanent vacation in the Bahamas, sipping pina coladas. B)

Or maybe life is not analogous to graduation, failing, or trying again. Maybe you are a collection of particles that once dead, breaks down into its various parts. OR maybe we all live in eternal bliss, or maybe some completely abstract metaphysical concept that no one has thought of yet happens, or, or, or, countless other ideas and theories.

Who knows such things!

I would agree with this, but do you want to incarnate another thousand rebirths? The next rebirths

may not be so happy rounds. The times may be different. You may be reborn in a time when

warlords rule, times when death is everywhere. I'm no buddhist, but this is why buddha said

you must try to escape, because the next opportunity will be a long way off. In between

is suffering in this earthly dimension.

Yes I would. Why not? When my ego and fear is no longer in the way, suffering is no longer an issue. Right? And if suffering is no longer an issue, all this argumentation you do to explain "graduating" lower dimensions melts away.

But yes, we need to learn and go through the grades of school. Only it is not like "escaping" earth-dimention or suffering. Karma does not end. Wherever there is action, there is also reaction. And for the "kindergaden" ego, reaction = suffering. But for the "graduated" ego, reaction = creating. By then it dosent matter if you are on earth or any other place or dimention in the universe becase you can create wherever you want.

Edited by sheng zhen

If this is all considered to be true...then an enlightened person is like someone that drops out of school, becomes a CEO and is on a permanent vacation in the Bahamas, sipping pina coladas. B)

Yes! Its your parents forcing you through school, not your own choice. At some point, you

say hey, there has to be something better, a faster route to happiness, bliss. Don't

you hate going to school? homework, learning? You just want to have freedom

and play?

Just like we have earthly parents, surely we have ethereal parents as well. Just

scale everything up. When you scale things down, everything below you is the

same structure too? right? animals, plants, insects, etc...

Too many ignorant fools, think we are at the top. We are the CENTER of the

UNIVERSE. There is only one earth. There are no other humans. What BS.

Thats what the churches want you to believe. Thats

where the control is at right now, with the CATHOLIC churches. They do

not want you know. Why else would they bother to modify the true bible.

They have created a system to imprison the masses. To keep them so

busy they will not have time to think about what they truly are. You

have to worry about paying your rent, how much money to spend

on food, your car payments, ...

You have wonder where the CATHOLIC church gets their wealth. They have

more money then some countries. More than I can imagine. Maybe they

get it off of donations when everyone goes into service and donates.

Yeah right! Most christian churches have a hard enough time trying to

pay their ministers.

FREE energy has been around forever. The electro-magnetic engine that

NEWman introduced nearly 50 years ago has not even been in production.

Think about it. Only 50 years later, that he is still preaching about it on the

internet. The guy is like 80 years old now. Now because its on the internet

every small person is taking stab at it. It works. It produces more energy

output, then input. There are few people that were said to put this

thing into production in australia 2 years ago, but still have not. You have to

wonder about that. Who is the hand behind that?

The western world is so caught up in keeping busy, catching the next bus or

train, making appts, they have no time to think or rest. It is my belief that

we are being conditioned to overwork ourselves for the benefit of a few

people. Our creators did not want this. Everything is already provided for

us, to relax, to enjoy our lives, to learn, to become better spiritually. But the few in power are imprisoning

the masses.

Edited by dragonfire