nomad

Abstaining from masturbation

I used to masturbate pretty regularly as a teen up until around 21, something like 1-3 times a day, sometimes even more, I was a voracious sexual beast. This past year I've been trying to cut down on the habit for cultivation reasons and for a variety of others (which I won't get into here). In short, I had no difficulty stopping, which perhaps my meditation sessions helped with. However there was a much larger problem looming on the horizon, something that I've never felt before until around the time I first began to abstain from the pounding of my trout.

The problem is that my dick really feels odd now, like a perpetual, dull, inner burning. My uretha is a little bit red as well, but the sensations feel more internal - from the middle half to the top of my dick. When I get erections now, which isn't very often anymore -- seems like I lost my libido in the process as well -- the head of my dick really STINGS. It is painful and my erections are weaker than they used to be, and harder to sustain.

This past week I've started up masturbating again daily (just once) in hopes of relieving this pain and it seems to be working a little bit, as erections no longer sting with such sultry displeasure.

Is this a common hurdle to overcome? How can I get over this problem, I would rather just not have to masturbate anymore because doing so is still somewhat uncomfortably and is a chore now. Masturbating is just not pleasurable to me anymore, in fact, my sexual appetite itself has declined almost to brink of nothingness.

I used to masturbate pretty regularly as a teen up until around 21, something like 1-3 times a day, sometimes even more, I was a voracious sexual beast. This past year I've been trying to cut down on the habit for cultivation reasons and for a variety of others (which I won't get into here). In short, I had no difficulty stopping, which perhaps my meditation sessions helped with. However there was a much larger problem looming on the horizon, something that I've never felt before until around the time I first began to abstain from the pounding of my trout.

The problem is that my dick really feels odd now, like a perpetual, dull, inner burning. My uretha is a little bit red as well, but the sensations feel more internal - from the middle half to the top of my dick. When I get erections now, which isn't very often anymore -- seems like I lost my libido in the process as well -- the head of my dick really STINGS. It is painful and my erections are weaker than they used to be, and harder to sustain.

This past week I've started up masturbating again daily (just once) in hopes of relieving this pain and it seems to be working a little bit, as erections no longer sting with such sultry displeasure.

Is this a common hurdle to overcome? How can I get over this problem, I would rather just not have to masturbate anymore because doing so is still somewhat uncomfortably and is a chore now. Masturbating is just not pleasurable to me anymore, in fact, my sexual appetite itself has declined almost to brink of nothingness.

Due to your insane beat sessions I'm going to assume that you were sexually active wth, men, women, small furry animals or the kind that reside on farms which couldve led to a leakage in your Yule Tide Log, and if not that then some sort of painful irritation.

Personally if I were you I'd visit an actual doctor.

x2

1-3 times a day! ...damn... you "beat" me! :lol:

Edited by ddilulo_06

Due to your insane beat sessions I'm going to assume that you were sexually active wth, men, women, small furry animals or the kind that reside on farms which couldve led to a leakage in your Yule Tide Log, and if not that then some sort of painful irritation.

I was probably going to say something similar ;) .....

Anyway, seriously, that's probably pretty close to what could be going on

And if you don't like regular doctors you can visit extremely good alternative ones, for example ones who are walking talking herbal-nature encyclopedias annex doctors.

And my best advice yet is to go see both kinds. :)

-

This, by the way, could be one small benefit of having universal healthcare, where i am, consulting a regular doctor is always free, and extra insurance for full compensation of certified alternative doctors is 'cheap', for example 5,75 per month. however, being your own healthcare is sometimes also very doable, with prices between 20 and 45 per session for various kinds of alternative doctors. (and/or etc.) (in light of being your own bank/whatever/etc, too (broaden horizons, everyone, it's not totally how others say it is ;) (in fact, it's for certain that it's not). alternative viewpoints help, ladies and gentlemen. now just to go from there ......

Edited by froggie

Spiritual practices burn up karma by bringing it to the surface for you to deal with. Your current issues are what you have to deal with to progress. Although you should go get it checked out, I'm guessing it's a problem that's going to elude both traditional and alternative, Western and Eastern doctors. I don't think masturbating more will help you out at all in terms of healing.

It's a tough situation.

Spiritual practices burn up karma by bringing it to the surface for you to deal with. Your current issues are what you have to deal with to progress. Although you should go get it checked out, I'm guessing it's a problem that's going to elude both traditional and alternative, Western and Eastern doctors. I don't think masturbating more will help you out at all in terms of healing.

It's a tough situation.

Well heck no it wont help. Sounds like his dick is on it's last leg...probably gonna fall right off

In real taoism training, you will somehow naturally get rid of this habbit when your taoism energy goes high enough. But for those who want to get rid of this habbit, I do have a FU that can help you to get rid of this habbit. Then you can heal back your organs later on with other FU.

Mak Tin Si

Listen man, if you want a good advice - just stop doing it.

For some reason in the modern society its considered ok, even natural.

In fact it's a big problem on many levels. And animals do it only when smth is wrong - usuallly in captivity. You won't see a grizzly bear sitting in the forest and beating off just because he feels horny - it's only when smth is wrong in the matrix. And smth is awfully wrong in yours. I won't get into detail to why and how - but stop it if you want to be well and I hope you have the guts to do it.

And don't refer to idiots like Mantak Chia for help either !

Listen man, if you want a good advice - just stop doing it.

For some reason in the modern society its considered ok, even natural.

In fact it's a big problem on many levels. And animals do it only when smth is wrong - usuallly in captivity. You won't see a grizzly bear sitting in the forest and beating off just because he feels horny - it's only when smth is wrong in the matrix. And smth is awfully wrong in yours. I won't get into detail to why and how - but stop it if you want to be well and I hope you have the guts to do it.

While strangely put, he's right. Number 1, stop it. Cold showers, better yet, don't let the mind get on M. track, hands above the sheets :). You're young the body has great powers to heal itself. Healthy diet, daily fish oil, and time. If that don't do it see a professional.

Thank goodness Picala is writing smth, otherwise Agent Smith would detect his name and get us in the Matrix, or worse send the Cohen Brothers :).

Michael

It sounds like you may have a urinary tract infection. Lots of masturbation can do that. I suggest going to a western medical doctor. You may need antibiotics. Yes, antibiotics are problematic, but...

In kind regards,

Adam.

I used to jack it about once or twice a day, everyday too. and when I stopped, yeah, the burn sucks. It was exactly how you described it. What I did was, I stopped masturbating completely, and endured the burn and it subsided. a year later or so, I started masturbating all the time again, it was an addiction for sure. Anyway, I stopped completely again, the burn began again, and I found out that there was a way for immediate relief of the pain. Standing in horse stance, and when your muscles started burning, endure the muscle burn for 20 seconds and then slowly stand up. The burn in your penis will be gone, and you'll will have an amazingly good feeling in your legs. Now I don't ever have the burn. It worked for me it can work for you.

Thanks everyone.

My problem isn't an addiction to masturbation - in fact I'd rather not do it, but I've been doing it again lately because it lessens the burn I find, even though it is just not as pleasurable as before.

The thing is, when I abstain, I never get "wet dreams" so I think all the prostate fluid gets backed up causing all these problems. How am I supposed to dispose of seminal waste if I don't masturbate? I can't help but think it unhealthy not to masturbate...

Pranaman, I'm interested in your experience. So you're saying the tip of your dick began to burn after you stopped wacking it? How long did it take for that feeling to subside?

Edited by nomad

And don't refer to idiots like Mantak Chia for help either !

Let's see what the guy that you call an idiot would have to say in regard to nomad's problem:

...if i remember correctly, it'll go something like this...

from taoist point of view, vices and bad habits are not bad from a moral standpoint.

it's because they waste one or more of the Three Treasures.

sometimes the bad habits are affecting the Jing, sometimes the Qi, sometimes the Shen.

they usually affect two or more of them.

there is a law in the universe that says energy does not go to waste, everything is feeding everything.

on a more subtle level, bad habits are linked with entity influence:

masturbation, smoking, drinking, overeating

emotional imbalance, anger, depression etc.,

regular use of curse and bad language,

"mental masturbation" (useless philosophy), emotional or sexual or mental fantasy...

it's quite easy to go and tell somebody: stop doing it. oh he would, but the entities won't allow it.

from the regular use and abuse of the vice, a neuropathway has been stabilized, and it triggers everytime the conditions are set (or the entity is hungry).

meditation may be the best way to reclaim your Three Treasures, step by step, and become whole again.

but first you need to know what are you dealing with, because you don't need false hopes.

meditation is a powerful way to do that.

this is what MC would say, i think.

and as odd as it may sound, if his taoist magic really has power, MTS could help him.

of course, the better way is not to need outside help...

why is masturbating wrong anyways?

:blink: How did you reached a 1000 posts?

Did you hacked someone else account?

How could you go this far without asking this question?

(note I am not saying that everybody who has so many posts must agree,

but we had this discussion more time a year than Mak's Fu posts)

Is this guy for real? Or does he want to get banned? :D

I think he is ok. I only find mildly offensive the implication that the rest of Taoism is not real taoism

(yeah, we all made up the stuff we are practicing!)

but I think he is right in offering his services.

Look you wouldn't be offended if it was a student saying:

"this guy over here, could help you,

but he will want to be paid."

One time per problem is allowed.

Thanks everyone.

My problem isn't an addiction to masturbation - in fact I'd rather not do it, but I've been doing it again lately because it lessens the burn I find, even though it is just not as pleasurable as before.

The thing is, when I abstain, I never get "wet dreams" so I think all the prostate fluid gets backed up causing all these problems. How am I supposed to dispose of seminal waste if I don't masturbate? I can't help but think it unhealthy not to masturbate...

Pranaman, I'm interested in your experience. So you're saying the tip of your dick began to burn after you stopped wacking it? How long did it take for that feeling to subside?

WARNING: It is only easy to stop the first time

and this is why:

... from the regular use and abuse of the vice, a neuropathway has been stabilized, and it triggers everytime the conditions are set ...

:blink: How did you reached a 1000 posts?

Did you hacked someone else account?

How could you go this far without asking this question?

Rofl, we are all old friends here :)

MTS offering help is good :)

nomad check with medical doctor, better safe than sorry :)

But I'm with mantis, while most of the traditional evidence supports retention. It seems to suggest attempting retention is difficult/impossible without expert guidance.

The value of using/circulating aroused sexual energy is a divided debate. Yes?

But I'm not sure we should therefor conclude masturbation is wrong. About all that could do is give rise to guilt. What benefit?

The uncoupling of love and sex is the REAL problem :)

The uncoupling of love and sex is the REAL problem :)

I'm not sure Mal. The longer I'm around in this world the notion that sex and love need to be somehow connected seems like a fairy tale. It's like couples get together with this wonderful notion that can't hold up to biology and the forces of our western society. Maybe we need to re-establish our love of ourselves?

I'm kind of in the same mindset of Mantis. Perhaps we need to differentiate between masturbation, self pleasure, solo cultivation etc. When does solo cultivation slip into to the forbidden realms of masturbation?

In response to the original question. I would see a doctor and make sure there is no infection going on.

nomad, i recently went celibate for a month as you can read in my personal log and i too had "burning dick." i thought it was pretty cool though.

any way Dalai Lama have never taste sex :huh: well it must be so that is enough whit hand touch hahahahahahahahah :P

BushLama2G_468x376.jpg

McCain%20and%20Dalai%20Lama%20small-thumb-425x283.jpg

340x.jpg

610x.jpg

schwarenneger.dalai.lama-767469.jpg

yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P

aaaaaaaaa :lol:

Edited by maximolevel

any way Dalai Lama have never taste sex :huh: well it must be so that is enough whit hand touch hahahahahahahahah :P

yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P

aaaaaaaaa :lol:

Sorry mate, but your joke was totally uncalled-for...