froggie

Making rain

Does anyone have experience with making rain?

I think it has to do with charging (ionising?) the air at a certain height with strong chi to make clouds, but that may only be a part of it

Also, apart of training a lot to working with chi and getting more and more and stronger abilities with it, is there anything else anyone could recommend to make the chi stronger and so make it easyer to do something like this? I am thinking about wearing a very good grade quartz crystal for example, but what else is out there that will help you

Edited by froggie

It seems to be raining more than usual here since I started KAP :P

But if you don't do it intentionally, well, then it could still be a part of it, but ... well, you know? ;) but i really meant intentionally ;)

Edited by froggie

I think it has to do with charging (ionising?) the air at a certain height with strong chi to make clouds, but that may only be a part of it

Also, apart of training a lot to working with chi and getting more and more and stronger abilities with it, is there anything else anyone could recommend to make the chi stronger and so make it easyer to do something like this? I am thinking about wearing a very good grade quartz crystal for example, but what else is out there that will help you

Some of the questions I would propose would be, what happens when you get to where you can do this and you choose to do so? What happens elsewhere? Is there a need? If there isn't a need, why would anyone want to do this? If there is a need, what are the other implications?

I know, feeling playful :) Making wind and rain are within the realms of possibility, but not a skill in my possession.

Some of the questions I would propose would be, what happens when you get to where you can do this and you choose to do so? What happens elsewhere? Is there a need? If there isn't a need, why would anyone want to do this? If there is a need, what are the other implications?

Indeed, i know what you are talking about (of sorts, at least.)

But besides that consideration, one could also make them disappear again and send them to other places again or 'set it free'.

It is a cycle of water anyway, from water to rain to water, etc, there is never a shortage, at least not in the big scheme. Now, to have it unequally distributed FOR WHATEVER reason is not okay, yes, i agree. but then i think it should be equal anywhere.

I hope you can see/appreciate the depth of my thought about this.

Sincerely

Indeed, i know what you are talking about (of sorts, at least.)

But besides that consideration, one could also make them disappear again and send them to other places again or 'set it free'.

It is a cycle of water anyway, from water to rain to water, etc, there is never a shortage, at least not in the big scheme. Now, to have it unequally distributed FOR WHATEVER reason is not okay, yes, i agree. but then i think it should be equal anywhere.

I hope you can see/appreciate the depth of my thought about this.

Sincerely

It is good that you are putting depths of thought into this before making the attempt.

He was asking a question, that's all. The same scenario can be played out with everything in your life.

Should I shower right now? By showering or not showering, both intentional, you could be altering something somewhere somehow.

Have you tried cave meditation?

He was asking a question, that's all. The same scenario can be played out with everything in your life.

Should I shower right now? By showering or not showering, both intentional, you could be altering something somewhere somehow.

Have you tried cave meditation?

No, not yet.

But i have heard and read about it a bit.

For example there was a cave meditation where the meditators were facing north, i think it was in the book about magnetism, i can look up the title later on.

Also i think it had to do with total darkness for a long period of time also, yes?

I have been thinking about doing something to at least keep the light out at night (like really good curtains and so, maybe an eye mask ..... )

:)

How about Reich's Cloudbuster, can't that supposedly also be used to make it rain by reversing it's flow?

But you meant perhaps only how to make it rain using your own intention and energy?

:lol:

You live in Townsville. It's always raining there!

:P

weather control comes from the mastery of the air element and or control over the air elemental beings.

metta

adam

weather control comes from the mastery of the air element

can you explain more what you mean?

"air element" can mean a lot of things, i'm not sure what you mean

something more 'concrete' or practical or something like that?

can you say how you would do it? or something like that

Since we are exchanging cake recipies, I remember being told that my master split clouds when the class was planning to be held outside during a retreat.

Once a student spotted him lying on a park bench both hands extended, fingers pointing to the clouds.

Later that afternoon, they enjoyed an especially nice outside practice.

Then, I've also been in class when he stopped the entire class because of a downpour, and he said it would be better to start again afther the chi had stabilized. So I don't know.

But again, there are so many things that are immensely more captivating and impressive to master. Like one's own boredom or embarassement. Or sleep deprivation.

h

You live in Townsville. It's always raining there!

Currently yes, apparently that's normal. For the first few years I was here is didn't rain much in summer.

Also lots of good conditions for rain make it an easier "hit" for a rain experiment

e.g. Today I managed to increase the intensity of the rain shower I was practicing in :) and it went away after I finished practice.

Of course I had a good chance, there were scatted showers lasting about 1/2 an hour all day.

I also don't report that I was unsuccessful increasing wind and that was what I was "focused on", The wind just went from nothing, to a slight puff when I finished. But I'll "claim" the rain :)

Disappointingly it was rather warm rain, but I'll claim successful tumo helping me withstand the harsh conditions :lol:

Cloud manipulation is perhaps more testable? What was that machine that makes cloud vortexes over peoples houses again?

I do have a whole set of FU and mantras for trianing on thunder, cloud, lightening, rain and good weather making. These all require 49days of practise for each (as I remembered). Then after the practise, you gain connection to the nature for neither rain/lightening..etc. You can call in the rain, cloud, lightening, rain, good weather, or even stop wind etc,.

This method do have restrictions (Or else the nature would be corrupted).

When you want to use one method of the above, you have the deduct 10 "credits" from your taoism power EXP. I mean it. These EXP credits are gained from your experience of doing good deeds for people. Let's say you use taoism to help a family of 10 people to get rid of a plague, you saved 10 lifes, that may only equal to 0.00001 point. (There is a formula for this) Once you have saved 10 credits, you can use these method 1 time. BUT, you are also required to tell the heaven the reason of using these methods. If you do not have a reason, they do not allow you to use it.

These EXP credits are for one to raise in the taoism trianing level, if one do not have enough credit, they cannot go forward in trianing. So, we must save up the credits by just doing good deeds and not use it. UNLESS there is a very urgent need for a country. For example if Canada the whole country is running out of rain and water, no water source, etc,. Then we taoist do have to come out to do a rain-making ceremony.

Mak Tin Si

I have caught myself of not being clear also, so i need to add some things ;) did you mean like the "air element: from the "5 elements", i believe there is also a meridian in the body which is related to the element, and maybe you also meant the air element in nature. Probably in some combination. But maybe the elemental meridian is most important and easyest to start with first to know about and work with?

-------------------

Hi Mak, sounds very reasonable to me. I mean really, because it's such a grand scale, you would do very good to compensate in everything that you can. :) So i would like to completely agree with you

On quite a distant side note: i saw a hollywood movie yesterday about Mozes and how he parted the sea ..... I really had to think of Taoism in general when i saw that. :)

All of these things seem possible (with a good attitude anyway, but that's also learnable, i think definately. it only takes seriousness though, it's not like graduating from some small simple test which may not even be useful to you, if i may make that example. and also, what was shown in the film quite possibly also happened, although there is also a lot of guesswork i think from the moviemakers, like how the people looked and other things. but then again, they only had quite little resources to buil their assumptions upon.

I do have a whole set of FU and mantras for trianing on thunder, cloud, lightening, rain and good weather making. These all require 49days of practise for each (as I remembered). Then after the practise, you gain connection to the nature for neither rain/lightening..etc. You can call in the rain, cloud, lightening, rain, good weather, or even stop wind etc,.

When you want to use one method of the above, you have the deduct 10 "credits" from your taoism power EXP. I mean it. These EXP credits are gained from your experience of doing good deeds for people. Let's say you use taoism to help a family of 10 people to get rid of a plague, you saved 10 lifes, that may only equal to 0.00001 point. (There is a formula for this) Once you have saved 10 credits, you can use these method 1 time. BUT, you are also required to tell the heaven the reason of using these methods. If you do not have a reason, they do not allow you to use it.

These EXP credits are for one to raise in the taoism trianing level, if one do not have enough credit, they cannot go forward in trianing. So, we must save up the credits by just doing good deeds and not use it. UNLESS there is a very urgent need for a country. For example if Canada the whole country is running out of rain and water, no water source, etc,. Then we taoist do have to come out to do a rain-making ceremony.

Mak Tin Si

By the way, very informative, Mak Tin Si. (and really very interesting)

So thank you. Sincerely, froggie

Edited by froggie

And this is why I asked the questions in return:

Mak Tin Si

Thanks Mak Tin Si for posting this.

It is time that we all remembered our responsibilities. Power for power's sake is very limited. It is only when we become responsible, and through time & effort study that we realize Power is to be used only when needed.

None who have reached a level of true Power would do such things without a Higher Level reason.

I hear the credits are difficult to pay back :)

Making Rain is a method in Taoism in the old days for people to save the places without water or rain. This method is said to be "vanished" nowadays but there are still these FU and mantras in our system of Chi in Nature. If you have the taoism energy in you, this is not impossible to do. Just need you to train for 49days. But the credits are really hard to pay back.

In Taoism Canon, there is a piece that actually talks about how the credits are calculated. I think saving 1000 people or something equals to one credit. So to do a ceremony like making rain need around 10 credit. So that is "10000 people" that you have saved. If you do not have enough credit, the method will not work.

Keep in mind that when you count your credit, you always need MORE than required, because there might be always some source or error in countings. So who will do it nowadays... Even I have the fu and mantras.. still not something that I would like to try.

There is also a FU for stopping wind, you can write the FU, go through a serious trianing for 49days, and then when there is a weird wind coming, you can throw the FU up the roof of your house, or toward the roof, the wind will stop. I have tried a small mini version and it did worked. But not going to do it anymore.

Knowing how to communicate with nature and work with nature is always part of Taoism. That is also why people build HUGE temple back in the old days so they can save more people's life for the normal days, so when a plague or something comes up, the taoist can add up their credits and host a rain making ceremony, that is like a "sum-up-credit" method of doing a ceremony. The more student they have, the easier it is to add up the amount of credit. You get why they need HUGE temple back in the old days now?

Mak Tin Si

Just a thought, but if you do something good for the earth itself, and so many people benefit from it, then you could get quite some credits i figure. :)

No. Because you are really trying to go AGAINST nature. So you do have to sacrifices your own credits to do it. You gained ABIT of credit from saving people, but that for sure cannot balance out what you give out.

Imagine 1000 people = 1 credit.

You use 10 creidt (10000 people) to make a rain for a town... with like 3000 people..

you saved 3000 - 10000 = -7000 ... you get it?

Just a thought, but if you do something good for the earth itself, and so many people benefit from it, then you could get quite some credits i figure. :)

Also, there is no GOOD or BAD to nature. When a place run out of water, it is meant to be like that anyway, nature have no feelings. It is only the HUMAN who want the rain, so it is also a DESIRE not a need for nature. Nature really do not care.

You see other planets, they still keep spin spin spin, with crazy climate on there, who cares. They are meant to be like that.

Oh, but i didn't mean make rain and then get credit for it,

i meant just doing something good for the earth or for many people, just something good without using external forces, just from yourself

Edited by froggie

wait till i give you empowerment at the end of course :)

Peace my dear brother,

Santi

If you have the Chi + the Intent + the permission of the Divine Creator and of Mother Earth it will happen and it wont go against things in nature. If its not meant to be it wont happen.

Edited by Vajrasattva

No, not yet.

But i have heard and read about it a bit.

For example there was a cave meditation where the meditators were facing north, i think it was in the book about magnetism, i can look up the title later on.

Also i think it had to do with total darkness for a long period of time also, yes?

I have been thinking about doing something to at least keep the light out at night (like really good curtains and so, maybe an eye mask ..... )

:)

The books by Albert Roy Davis, Walter C. Rawls

- Magnetism and Its Effects on the Living System

- The Magnetic Effect

http://www.magnetage.com/Books.html

And i think some more books, but i have to look that up further then

Edited by froggie