Sign in to follow this  
h.uriahr

Hard Times

Hi to everyone.

I'd like to start off and say that I am NOT a student of MTS but I'd like to share my story.

Ever since NOT signing up for MTS lineage I have had the greatest time sleeping. I feel much more refreshed in the mornings and even feel more youthful, although I'm only 25.

I havent purchased any FU, NOT A SINGLE THING! And I've been FU free for years!!! I actually havent even thought about FU at all until MTS started bringing it up. Here's where my story gets a little dark.

A few years ago I was introduced to the FU. It started off with just a tiny little innocent FU...That was just the beginning however. I thought "Well if I can have one FU, why not two FU"? So I went out and I got another FU... Pretty soon I was out of control and using my rent money on FU!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE BUYING FU INSTEAD OF PAYING RENT OR BUYING GROCERIES???! I was even out on the streets turning out tricks JUST SO I COULD GET THE NEWEST FU!! Even after all of this, I still hadnt reached rocked bottom...It wasnt until I got diagnosed with FU-itis...that's right...INFLAMMATION OF THE FU!!! For all of you unaware...it's a very annoying disease...the patient just continually flaunts his FU and tries to force it on you. I was talking to myself, seeing things, I was hurting the ones I loved and cared about most with my FU addiction...My friends and family came into the hospital room and did an intervention. The very day I was released I decided to pour all of my FU down the drain and that was difficult to say the least. I took it one step at a time.

Now fast forward and I'm FU free for 3 THREE YEARS!! It hasnt been easy but I've managed to kick the addiction, or so I thought. Thanks to MTS, my addiction is started to rise up again..I can feel the FU calling...

Thank you for letting me share my story...VIVA LA FU~ :lol:

Hi to everyone.

I'd like to start off and say that I am NOT a student of MTS but I'd like to share my story.

Ever since NOT signing up for MTS lineage I have had the greatest time sleeping. I feel much more refreshed in the mornings and even feel more youthful, although I'm only 25.

I havent purchased any FU, NOT A SINGLE THING! And I've been FU free for years!!! I actually havent even thought about FU at all until MTS started bringing it up. Here's where my story gets a little dark.

A few years ago I was introduced to the FU. It started off with just a tiny little innocent FU...That was just the beginning however. I thought "Well if I can have one FU, why not two FU"? So I went out and I got another FU... Pretty soon I was out of control and using my rent money on FU!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE BUYING FU INSTEAD OF PAYING RENT OR BUYING GROCERIES???! I was even out on the streets turning out tricks JUST SO I COULD GET THE NEWEST FU!! Even after all of this, I still hadnt reached rocked bottom...It wasnt until I got diagnosed with FU-itis...that's right...INFLAMMATION OF THE FU!!! For all of you unaware...it's a very annoying disease...the patient just continually flaunts his FU and tries to force it on you. I was talking to myself, seeing things, I was hurting the ones I loved and cared about most with my FU addiction...My friends and family came into the hospital room and did an intervention. The very day I was released I decided to pour all of my FU down the drain and that was difficult to say the least. I took it one step at a time.

Now fast forward and I'm FU free for 3 THREE YEARS!! It hasnt been easy but I've managed to kick the addiction, or so I thought. Thanks to MTS, my addiction is started to rise up again..I can feel the FU calling...

Thank you for letting me share my story...VIVA LA FU~ :lol:

Stay strong my friend, maybe you should get a few CD's of the Fu fighters and play them when you need support...

:blink:

Edited by Quan Xie

Stay strong my friend, maybe you should get a few CD's of the Fu fighters and play them when you need support...

:blink:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have no doubt MTS has training in the Tao. However, I do not know or

want to know his level. I'm an ABC, american born chinese. I have chinese

culture, but also western. So I have both. I know how chinese think and

I know how westerners think.

Regarding FU's, you have lived without it all these

years, why do you need it. Trust your heart and feelings. If you have love, it is all you need. Give

good and you will receive good. Its the law of nature. Its called karma.

MTS is a salesman, with knowledge to an extent. I would question his true motivation.

Where is the money going, you might want to ask? Is it for the temple expansion?

for charity? for what purpose? What percentage is for self sustenance?

What percentage is for charity? Who manages the money?

You never see buddhist monks telling you to pay up for learning do you?

These will give you a clear indication to what organizations are legitimate?

I perceive you will see more Chinese come into western culture

saying they have obtained mastery.

This reminds me of the 70's when the indian guru's took advantage of westerners.

Its the same stuff, except now it is taoism, not yogi's.

The problem is westerners want the drive through service. They don't want

to inquire, to study, to practise. This is why most will be sucked in.

I have no doubt MTS has training in the Tao. However, I do not know or

want to know his level. I'm an ABC, american born chinese. I have chinese

culture, but also western. So I have both. I know how chinese think and

I know how westerners think.

Regarding FU's, you have lived without it all these

years, why do you need it. Trust your heart and feelings. If you have love, it is all you need. Give

good and you will receive good. Its the law of nature. Its called karma.

MTS is a salesman, with knowledge to an extent. I would question his true motivation.

Where is the money going, you might want to ask? Is it for the temple expansion?

for charity? for what purpose? What percentage is for self sustenance?

What percentage is for charity? Who manages the money?

You never see buddhist monks telling you to pay up for learning do you?

These will give you a clear indication to what organizations are legitimate?

I perceive you will see more Chinese come into western culture

saying they have obtained mastery.

This reminds me of the 70's when the indian guru's took advantage of westerners.

Its the same stuff, except now it is taoism, not yogi's.

The problem is westerners want the drive through service. They don't want

to inquire, to study, to practise. This is why most will be sucked in.

You do know that I was joking when I posted this topic right? Also, I'm sure that there are quite a few people who know that he's pitchin like a car dealer. It's not just westerner's who want instant gratification nowadays either. I dont mean anything harmful but just because your chinese that doesnt mean you know about real chinese culture.

Sign in to follow this