Sign in to follow this  
dizzyspirit

Dark Night of the Soul

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has some advice for a struggling Spiritual seeker undergoing an eight year dark night of the Soul. I sometimes wonder if all the efforts I`ve made have been for nothing. I`ve lost interest in trying any new techniques as they never seem to deliver anything. All I`m trying to do now is surrender as much as I can. I don`t think there`s much else I can do. I`d be grateful for some feedback here.

Blessings

dizzyspirit

Hi,

I am a Taoist master who host a temple in Toronto. I am 100% confidence to solve your problems with over 20+ yrs of experience. Ghost bustings and healings are just my profession. You can PM me for this if you want. You can also look into the case study posts I have posted, they are all parts of the past experience too.

Mo Leung Tin Juen

Mak Tin Si

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has some advice for a struggling Spiritual seeker undergoing an eight year dark night of the Soul. I sometimes wonder if all the efforts I`ve made have been for nothing. I`ve lost interest in trying any new techniques as they never seem to deliver anything. All I`m trying to do now is surrender as much as I can. I don`t think there`s much else I can do. I`d be grateful for some feedback here.

Blessings

dizzyspirit

Sign in to follow this