Sign in to follow this  
dragonfire

Positive vs. Negative Energy Projection

And with all due respect to your learning, it is a natural High Level law. Furthermore it was not Master Wang's OR my opinion, but what became self-evident through the practice of High Level Qigong, Both Master Wang's 50 years of experience and my 30 years of experience (and the lineage's experience of many thousands of years).

You, too, will arrive at this conclusion if you will simply practice. If you have practiced less than 10 years you have not given yourself time to assimilate and grow with qigong; very hard to make any conclusions. If you have practiced for more than 10 years I suggest looking into an internal system that you resonate better with.

Here is the thing: My teachers nor I ask any student to believe one word we say. What we want to do is teach you so that these things become self-evident. (It is NOT about what I know or can do but about what YOU can know or do!)

You are arguing about something that you do not understand because it has not YET become self-evident. Keep practicing and it will.

Simply tune into and vibrate with the universal love. If you try to project energy be sure you have the proper training, there are many considerations.

It's not that easy to debink. You just cant say "I know because I just know which is basically what youre saying. Just because you feel as though only good people can progress into High Level Qigong doesnt mean what you feel is right. You say you KNOW but you dont. You make an assumption. It's like saying Only good people can harness the power of the atom. Obviously that's not the case.

I would agree that true enlightenment is only available to those of pure heart and mind. I would actually agree that a good ( morally good) person will cultivate further than an immoral person but an immoral person can cultivate to the point of real cavity presses, pyrogenesis, etc. Unable to obtain real enlightenment.

If the Dao is impartial, and morales and ethics are not absolute, and are mans creation.

Why then would "enlightenment" not be as impartial as the Dao?

Just thinking out loud....

Ya Mu,

that "cloaking" technique is very interesting. where does it come from? can you develop on what it does exactly to the energy field and results? why is it useful when walking up to someone?

thanks

If the Dao is impartial, and morales and ethics are not absolute, and are mans creation.

No one is saying that anything is man's creation however morals and ethics both differ from region to region. I think there are some basics that are inherently fundamental but then sometimes I dont know.

Does a flower 'create' it's fragrance or is it a natural emanation of it's innateness?

It's not that easy to debink. You just cant say "I know because I just know which is basically what youre saying. Just because you feel as though only good people can progress into High Level Qigong doesnt mean what you feel is right. You say you KNOW but you dont. You make an assumption. Obviously that's not the case.

I would agree that true enlightenment is only available to those of pure heart and mind. I would actually agree that a good ( morally good) person will cultivate further than an immoral person but an immoral person can cultivate to the point of real cavity presses, pyrogenesis, etc. Unable to obtain real enlightenment.

And YOU are making the assumption now. By saying I don't know. See, you have no idea what I know or don't.

It actually IS a truth that I KNOW. NOT what I feel or think. And I told you what you needed to know and how you can arrive at this same truth and didn't ask you to believe me.

So, whatever you say, young master. But I do suggest that you get in a few mores years of practice to allow yourself time to assimilate the truths instead of depending upon the brain. It is so limited. And our worst enemy. And possibly your cup is so full that you cannot assimilate these truths.

Edited by Ya Mu

Ya Mu,

that "cloaking" technique is very interesting. where does it come from? can you develop on what it does exactly to the energy field and results? why is it useful when walking up to someone?

thanks

Yes.

The cloaking technique is needed because of the following:

As we practice our energy body gets bigger and shines more brightly. We draw attention from others and many folks will start to be attracted to come up to you because they know you can help them. You really don't want this. We should choose our "battleground"; it isn't in the supermarket. If we are healers our "battleground" is our treatment room. If we are meditators our "battleground" is where we meditate. This way we can actually help more people than if we shined brightly all the time. Also, we eliminate outside influence, so this particular method serves dual purpose as cloaking and as shielding.

And YOU are making the assumption now. By saying I don't know. See, you have no idea what I know or don't.

It actually IS a truth that I KNOW. NOT what I feel or think. And I told you what you needed to know and how you can arrive at this same truth and didn't ask you to believe me.

So, whatever you say, young master. But I do suggest that you get in a few mores years of practice to allow yourself time to assimilate the truths instead of depending upon the brain. It is so limited. And our worst enemy. And possibly your cup is so full that you cannot assimilate these truths.

Young master? What a crock. Just because your lineage is only progressive if you are good and moral that doesnt mean every lineage is like that. Lineages differ just like everything else. My assumption is a FACT bud. You dont know. The only thing you KNOW is that your HIGH LEVEL QIGONG is from a lineage that only allows a moral heart to advance. THAT"S ALL YOU KNOW BUD>

Oh yeah and another thing...my cup is HUGE, like my balls. You think that only one path leads to the top? Is that what you think? Ignorant master, if I may, there are many MANY paths to the top. I think that if you werent so blinded by your own "truths" and that maybe if your cup wasnt so small and overflowing with ignorance you'd see that.

Good day

Young master? What a crock. Just because your lineage is only progressive if you are good and moral that doesnt mean every lineage is like that. Lineages differ just like everything else. My assumption is a FACT bud. You dont know. The only thing you KNOW is that your HIGH LEVEL QIGONG is from a lineage that only allows a moral heart to advance. THAT"S ALL YOU KNOW BUD>

Oh yeah and another thing...my cup is HUGE, like my balls. You think that only one path leads to the top? Is that what you think? Ignorant master, if I may, there are many MANY paths to the top. I think that if you werent so blinded by your own "truths" and that maybe if your cup wasnt so small and overflowing with ignorance you'd see that.

Good day

Such rude behavior.

Instead of acting your age try behaving like you have actually practiced qigong. And try remembering your college logic courses. No one person can tell another what they know. Impossible and fact.

Such rude behavior.

Instead of acting your age try behaving like you have actually practiced qigong. And try remembering your college logic courses. No one person can tell another what they know. Impossible and fact.

Ya Mu, I would ignore this guy's comments from now on. Its meant to be for some people.

I've noticed that there are some really quality individuals here, some very

developed in their training and knowledge, while there are still little punks on

this forum.

Personally, I think people who hold negative attitudes should be kicked off the site, or

given warnings. There is enough negativity out there. This site is for spiritual

growth, not a playground for entertainment. Spiritual growth is about watering

the positive, not negatives.

Ya Mu, I would ignore this guy's comments from now on. Its meant to be for some people.

I've noticed that there are some really quality individuals here, some very

developed in their training and knowledge, while there are still little punks on

this forum.

Personally, I think people who hold negative attitudes should be kicked off the site, or

given warnings. There is enough negativity out there. This site is for spiritual

growth, not a playground for entertainment. Spiritual growth is about watering

the positive, not negatives.

A negative attitude? How about there's more than one to skin a cat?...Because there is.

Such rude behavior.

You know what you know because of your experiences which is fine but you cannot simply speak for everyone or everything there is in the world, universe, etc. You know that immoral people cant develop phenomenal power because youve never crossed the path of someone like that who has that power and who is an ass. Just because you havent experienced that doesnt mean it cant happen.

A negative attitude? How about there's more than one to skin a cat?...Because there is.

You know what you know because of your experiences which is fine but you cannot simply speak for everyone or everything there is in the world, universe, etc. You know that immoral people cant develop phenomenal power because youve never crossed the path of someone like that who has that power and who is an ass. Just because you havent experienced that doesnt mean it cant happen.

Thank you for the nicer reply.

Think on it this way. When you posted your previous post you were angry. This is a similar state as the "evil" state in that if a person has anger, they effect others, as well as themselves (Chinese medicine says harms liver qi) negatively. Now the question is, do you think your qigong was empowered by that state? Or did that state, while you were angry, inhibit your practice of qigong? There is the answer right there.

And do not be so quick as to think you know what others have experienced. You have no idea what I (or anyone else) have crossed paths with.

It does apply to all qigong. I practiced many other qigong forms before I started practicing the main form I practice and teach now. I mean something like 10-12 years worth. They all demonstrated the same set of energy laws as the main form I do now. But, I admit, I did not know this law during my formative qigong years. Although it was told to me by many teachers I still did not understand it totally until one day it became self-evident through the qigong practice. That is why I say it really doesn't matter what I say and that, if you stay on the path, you too will know this as a natural law because it will become self-evident.

You have already had 3 different advanced practitioners tell you this. All we are saying is these things will become self-evident with practice and you will KNOW instead of it being an opinion.

<snip>

Let me ask this question though: Which of the following would you prefer?

Option A: No qigong achievement whilst having an uplifted soul that expresses virtuous fulfillment.

Option B: Advanced qigong achievement whilst having a suppressed soul that expresses evil and immorality.

So my thinking is still that morals / morality are man made and have no absolute value.

My third selection to the question above would be:

Option C: Advanced qiqong achievement whilst having a soul that is living in accord with the Dao's laws and not the laws of man.

So my thinking is still that morals / morality are man made and have no absolute value.

Option C: Advanced qiqong achievement whilst having a soul that is living in accord with the Dao's laws and not the laws of man.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness on this topic Quan Xie. Here are a few of my thoughts from Virtue is...

~~~

"In traditional schools of Tao virtue, or de, is the natural expression of one who has achieved Tao. Once all the coarse elements of one's personality have been sublimated the raw essence that remains is one's true personality or nature. Thus the practice of virtue is not 'adding' anything at all but rather an excavation to the root and core or one's being and letting 'de' naturally and effortlessly permeate all of our thoughts, words and actions."

~~~

"I can understand that, if our ideal is to become indistinct and indescribable, then having any features detracts away from this ideal.

I have learned that achieving self-nature is the art and science of one who journeys Tao and that self-nature and universal nature are the same. Virtue and nature are so closely linked that they are one.

So in my view, one of self-nature operates in tune with their nature, and hence universal nature, thus all expressions will be imbued with virtue."

~~~

"Virtue should not be considered as an artificial system of morals or ethics. It is the spontaneous expression of one's personality when one is living true to one's nature. It is the healthy emanation of a wholesome being."

All 3 of those options are options of choice to humanity.

When I talk of "good and moral" person I do mean as defined by Higher Laws, not as defined biblically or any other definition. When we attune to the Tao we definitely posses an inner knowing of what the right thing we should do at any given moment. To go against this is not being a good & moral person in terms of Higher Level achievement. In other words, we are not being good to ourselves or others if we do not follow the natural flow of the Tao. Hence we are self-limiting our ability to progress. A lot of times these Higher Level laws do coincide with man made laws. Other times they have nothing to do with it.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness on this topic Quan Xie. Here are a few of my thoughts from Virtue is...

~~~

"In traditional schools of Tao virtue, or de, is the natural expression of one who has achieved Tao. Once all the coarse elements of one's personality have been sublimated the raw essence that remains is one's true personality or nature. Thus the practice of virtue is not 'adding' anything at all but rather an excavation to the root and core or one's being and letting 'de' naturally and effortlessly permeate all of our thoughts, words and actions."

~~~

"I can understand that, if our ideal is to become indistinct and indescribable, then having any features detracts away from this ideal.

I have learned that achieving self-nature is the art and science of one who journeys Tao and that self-nature and universal nature are the same. Virtue and nature are so closely linked that they are one.

So in my view, one of self-nature operates in tune with their nature, and hence universal nature, thus all expressions will be imbued with virtue."

~~~

"Virtue should not be considered as an artificial system of morals or ethics. It is the spontaneous expression of one's personality when one is living true to one's nature. It is the healthy emanation of a wholesome being."

I posted about 1/2 second after you did before reading your post.

I do believe we are saying the exact same thing but in different terminology.

It would seem we are :D

Tag-team virtue buffs UNITE!!

YAY!!

:lol:

All 3 of those options are options of choice to humanity.

When I talk of "good and moral" person I do mean as defined by Higher Laws, not as defined biblically or any other definition. When we attune to the Tao we definitely posses an inner knowing of what the right thing we should do at any given moment. To go against this is not being a good & moral person in terms of Higher Level achievement. In other words, we are not being good to ourselves or others if we do not follow the natural flow of the Tao. Hence we are self-limiting our ability to progress. A lot of times these Higher Level laws do coincide with man made laws. Other times they have nothing to do with it.

I know its just semantics, however "Virtue or Virtuous" sounds better to me than "Moral or Morality".

And I think I am in agreement with the two previous posts...

Xie XIe

I know its just semantics, however "Virtue or Virtuous" sounds better to me than "Moral or Morality".

And I think I am in agreement with the two previous posts...

Xie XIe

I think we all can be somewhat put off by the term morality because it is so often associated with Christian biblical beliefs. But it was actually my Taoist teachers (2 of them,) that used this word. I use it instead of virtuous because that is what I am used to. But yes, same meaning when we filter out people's biblical perception.

Sign in to follow this