Sign in to follow this  
dragonfire

Positive vs. Negative Energy Projection

Before I started practice, I never really took time to observe my emotional states, but

as I started energy work over a year ago, it was obvious these states exist, because

I became more sensitive. Everything seemed to amplify, love and anger. When I focus on love, love seemed to amplify. When I was in anger, it also seemed to amplify. I tear very easily now

when I'm moved.

I'm curious to know what some of you advanced practitioners think about energy

form. This energy is electromagnetic and can traverse walls. The energy you project can be a positive "loving" energy or a negative "anger, hatred, fear" energy, right?

What do you think happens to your surrounding (ie People) around you when

you project positive or negative energy?

If you are in a negative mood, then your energy will be projected as negative, right? What

happens to the people around you when you project negativity? If you had a lot of

energy and you projected negative energy, what happens to them?

I've noticed people cough around. Does this mean I'm projecting

negative energy? When I sense this, I immediately try to project positive

energy and usually they stop. So what does this mean? Sometimes, I ask

myself, am I projecting negative energy or not, and sometimes I don't think

I am projecting negative energy, because I'm not in a negative state.

Before I started practice, I never really took time to observe my emotional states, but

as I started energy work over a year ago, it was obvious these states exist, because

I became more sensitive. Everything seemed to amplify, love and anger. When I focus on love, love seemed to amplify. When I was in anger, it also seemed to amplify. I tear very easily now

when I'm moved.

I'm curious to know what some of you advanced practitioners think about energy

form. This energy is electromagnetic and can traverse walls. The energy you project can be a positive "loving" energy or a negative "anger, hatred, fear" energy, right?

What do you think happens to your surrounding (ie People) around you when

you project positive or negative energy?

If you are in a negative mood, then your energy will be projected as negative, right? What

happens to the people around you when you project negativity? If you had a lot of

energy and you projected negative energy, what happens to them?

I've noticed people cough around. Does this mean I'm projecting

Three things required to progress in qigong:

1) Practice daily

2) Stay Calm

3) Be a Good and Moral Person

I teach my students that it it imperative that they practice calmness at all times. As a person evolves with his energy body, he can and will affect more people.

Three things required to progress in qigong:

1) Practice daily

2) Stay Calm

3) Be a Good and Moral Person

I teach my students that it it imperative that they practice calmness at all times. As a person evolves with his energy body, he can and will affect more people.

I dont thing being good and morally righteous has anything to do with qigong. Certain lineages I'm sure but the tao isnt biased.

I dont thing being good and morally righteous has anything to do with qigong. Certain lineages I'm sure but the tao isnt biased.

Just curious what your opinion is based on ?:

A) You have not been a good and moral person and yet you have progressed highly in your qigong to the point where you can manipulate energy.

B) You have been a good and moral person yet think this is the way it is and have not observed this difference in any others that practice.

C) Other

I guess it may depend on what your definition of qigong is.

If you are speaking of qigong as the body-oriented physical then I would have to agree with you,but only to a point.

If you are speaking of qigong as I know it, the study and manipulation of the core component of universal creation, then I disagree.

When I speak of moral I am not speaking of any defined thing. I am speaking of what any being of Light knows as the correct choice at any given now. Going against this is going against the natural flow of energy, of flowing in the synchronous.

Edited by Ya Mu

Just curious what your opinion is based on ?:

A) You have not been a good and moral person and yet you have progressed highly in your qigong to the point where you can manipulate energy.

B) You have been a good and moral person yet think this is the way it is and have not observed this difference in any others that practice.

C) Other

I guess it may depend on what your definition of qigong is.

If you are speaking of qigong as the body-oriented physical then I would have to agree with you,but only to a point.

If you are speaking of qigong as I know it, the study and manipulation of the core component of universal creation, then I disagree.

When I speak of moral I am not speaking of any defined thing. I am speaking of what any being of Light knows as the correct choice at any given now. Going against this is going against the natural flow of energy, of flowing in the synchronous.

It's an opinion based on the fact that there is no fact that the energy itself is either good or bad. Also, there is no way of actually knowing what is correct at any givin moment. One could argue that something isnt moral because of the hideous nature of that something but they dont know what actually happened to those involved. Maybe the crime was rape but the victim came out much stronger than before, thereby making the crime justifiable ( in terms of the tao, I am in noway actually justifying it). Or your mother gets shots or hit by a drunk driver and you decide to make a cause in her name and raise alot of money for those families in need, thereby making the outcome of a hideous crime righteous.

The correct thing for an insane madman could be for him to cultivate to the point of Neo and starts killing random people but along the way he sees his error and becomes good and spreads his knowledge, or maybe he keeps killing but turns someones life around because they witness his abilities, etc.

In my opinion, due to the duality of things, I believe a good and moral person can develop just like an evil and immoral person can.

It's an opinion based on the fact that there is no fact that the energy itself is either good or bad. Also, there is no way of actually knowing what is correct at any givin moment. One could argue that something isnt moral because of the hideous nature of that something but they dont know what actually happened to those involved. Maybe the crime was rape but the victim came out much stronger than before, thereby making the crime justifiable ( in terms of the tao, I am in noway actually justifying it). Or your mother gets shots or hit by a drunk driver and you decide to make a cause in her name and raise alot of money for those families in need, thereby making the outcome of a hideous crime righteous.

The correct thing for an insane madman could be for him to cultivate to the point of Neo and starts killing random people but along the way he sees his error and becomes good and spreads his knowledge, or maybe he keeps killing but turns someones life around because they witness his abilities, etc.

In my opinion, due to the duality of things, I believe a good and moral person can develop just like an evil and immoral person can.

It's an opinion based on the fact that there is no fact that the energy itself is either good or bad.

It is a matter of vibration.

Also, there is no way of actually knowing what is correct at any givin moment

Actually, there is.

But a person cannot achieve this knowing without knowing themselves. Let me re-phrase that; the knowing is there, but a person can not recognize this knowing without knowing themselves. And without knowing oneself, one of the limitations of the practice of qigong will be the limitations that are self-imposed by the person practicing because he does not recognize his full potential. Without "walking in the qi" a person cannot know his inner self, for that knowledge is based upon his interaction with Higher Level vibrations and a person can not have knowledge of the Higher Level vibrations without knowing himself. Therefore the path of being a good and moral person (again, where that morality is defined as the knowing of what to do at any given now), is a way of attaining this.

Yes, a conundrum it is.

But the answer is simple. A person can attain it by simply raising his energy body vibrational frequencies and trying the best he can to be a good and moral person; in other words, be true to himself. He then discovers what he really knew all along but didn't have the necessary vibration level to recognize.

edit: added

I wish to add this. Master Wang CONSTANTLY cautioned his Higher Level students in the need to stay calm. I do as well with my students. As we practice and expand our energy bodies we effect others at a much greater capacity. Is it our goal to cause others harm? I assure you that is a self-limiting path.

As a person gains in Power, he finds need to balance that with knowledge. With many years of practice he can develop this. But then, to an amazing chagrin, students find that Power and Knowledge are not near as important as Wisdom. So, if they wish to progress, they find themselves spending the rest of their life approaching that great goal.

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 1

But the answer is simple. A person can attain it by simply raising his energy body vibrational frequencies and trying the best he can to be a good and moral person; in other words, be true to himself. He then discovers what he really knew all along but didn't have the necessary vibration level to recognize.

*nods in agreement*

"Individual virtues are like the individual movements in the Taijiquan form, these movements are the visible expression of Taiji, the essence. Instead of 'cultivating virtues' you should focus on cultivating or achieving your unified personal nature, your essence. Wholesome virtues will be the natural expression of this attainment.

However, just like Taiji, sometimes we have to 'fake it until we make it'. What I mean by this is that through diligent study and practice of the individual movements we hope to gain insight into the essence of Taiji. Just so, by diligently and consciously practicing individual virtues we can gain insight into our true nature.

Once Taiji is embodied individual movements become Wu Wei, 'doing without conscious effort'; once true nature is embodied individual virtues also become Wu Wei."

From Virtue is...

Dear YaMu,

I just wanted to tell you that I 'feel' a very Loving and powerful vibe from you.

I don't care near as much about the power, as I do about the Love though.

You and Stigwerd are my favorites here, you both are very different from each other, but you both have Love and Compassion (De/Te) as your best gifts.

And I'm very thankful that I met you both.

Peace, gossamer

It is a matter of vibration.

Actually, there is.

But a person cannot achieve this knowing without knowing themselves. Let me re-phrase that; the knowing is there, but a person can not recognize this knowing without knowing themselves. And without knowing oneself, one of the limitations of the practice of qigong will be the limitations that are self-imposed by the person practicing because he does not recognize his full potential. Without "walking in the qi" a person cannot know his inner self, for that knowledge is based upon his interaction with Higher Level vibrations and a person can not have knowledge of the Higher Level vibrations without knowing himself. Therefore the path of being a good and moral person (again, where that morality is defined as the knowing of what to do at any given now), is a way of attaining this.

Yes, a conundrum it is.

edit: added

I wish to add this. Master Wang CONSTANTLY cautioned his Higher Level students in the need to stay calm. I do as well with my students. As we practice and expand our energy bodies we effect others at a much greater capacity. Is it our goal to cause others harm? I assure you that is a self-limiting path.

As a person gains in Power, he finds need to balance that with knowledge. With many years of practice he can develop this. But then, to an amazing chagrin, students find that Power and Knowledge are not near as important as Wisdom. So, if they wish to progress, they find themselves spending the rest of their life approaching that great goal.

I respect your opinion on the matter, obviously I still disagree with you. You bring up some interesting points. I believe the only difference in good and evil is that evil cannot become truely enlightened. I believe enlightenment isnt some act of realization but a physical, spiritual, mental awakening, a spontaneous thing. I dont believe that someone who has an evil and immoral compass can obtain the awareness or what have you to become TRUELY ENLIGHTENED. Other than that one thing though, I believe an evil, immoral asshole can cultivate himself to the point of being highly destructive.

Other than that one thing though, I believe an evil, immoral asshole can cultivate himself to the point of being highly destructive.

True enough, however an "evil, immoral asshole" will be so full of energy leakages that they will negate themselves out of achieving True Power.

I respect your opinion on the matter, obviously I still disagree with you. You bring up some interesting points. I believe the only difference in good and evil is that evil cannot become truely enlightened. I believe enlightenment isnt some act of realization but a physical, spiritual, mental awakening, a spontaneous thing. I dont believe that someone who has an evil and immoral compass can obtain the awareness or what have you to become TRUELY ENLIGHTENED. Other than that one thing though, I believe an evil, immoral asshole can cultivate himself to the point of being highly destructive.

The immoral asshole or evil person in my mind can not fully develop. Its not possible, because he will create

disharmony within himself and possibly death to himself. This has happened to many before or going

crazy. The goal is pure compassion. Through choosing evil ways,

he creates further karma. Karma must always balance itself out. If you kill someone, you

will be killed in your next life. This is how karma works. Our goal here is to

learn compassion, so that we can grow. Thus, the reincarnation. Everyone

returns to the source at some point. It may take a long long time, as buddha said, but

the goal is too escape rebirth. The route you choose allows you to escape rebirth, but

not through evil ways of developing powers and abusing it.

I know that I am affecting others, but I do not know how all the energy stuff works to

what level yet, but I believe I am understanding the bigger picture now.

I know now, like scotty said, I must be positive to negative. I have been doing this, but

I wanted to affirm this. Thanks scotty.

True enough, however an "evil, immoral asshole" will be so full of energy leakages that they will negate themselves out of achieving True Power.

Absolutely

I might add, as well, that true power can only be obtained through a direct knowledge and interaction with Higher Level vibrations.

Original Poster Dragonfire: I've noticed people cough around. Does this mean I'm projecting

My advice:

Practice calmness by reinforcing the calmness before you walk up to someone else. Also important for you to practice cloaking. You can do this by putting up a purple bubble around yourself before you walk up to anyone. If you wish to, try this and report back. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.

I believe the only difference in good and evil is that evil cannot become truely enlightened.

Well, actually the "evil asshole" is loved by a love so great that I assure you everyone who encounters it for the first time breaks out in tears because they had no comprehension of such a thing. The real difference between good and evil is Light versus "distorted Light" All things are of the Light. Yes, the "evil" always and, at some point, will, gravitate to the Light.

How do you KNOW that he/she will have leakages?

The immoral asshole or evil person in my mind can not fully develop. Its not possible, because he will create

disharmony within himself and possibly death to himself. This has happened to many before or going

crazy. The goal is pure compassion. Through choosing evil ways,

he creates further karma. Karma must always balance itself out. If you kill someone, you

will be killed in your next life. This is how karma works. Our goal here is to

learn compassion, so that we can grow. Thus, the reincarnation. Everyone

returns to the source at some point. It may take a long long time, as buddha said, but

the goal is too escape rebirth. The route you choose allows you to escape rebirth, but

not through evil ways of developing powers and abusing it.

I know that I am affecting others, but I do not know how all the energy stuff works to

what level yet, but I believe I am understanding the bigger picture now.

I know now, like scotty said, I must be positive to negative. I have been doing this, but

I wanted to affirm this. Thanks scotty.

Again, I respect YOUR opinion aswell although I still disagree with you COMPLETELY

Absolutely

I might add, as well, that true power can only be obtained through a direct knowledge and interaction with Higher Level vibrations.

My advice:

Practice calmness by reinforcing the calmness before you walk up to someone else. Also important for you to practice cloaking. You can do this by putting up a purple bubble around yourself before you walk up to anyone. If you wish to, try this and report back. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.

Well, actually the "evil asshole" is loved by a love so great that I assure you everyone who encounters it for the first time breaks out in tears because they had no comprehension of such a thing. The real difference between good and evil is Light versus "distorted Light" All things are of the Light. Yes, the "evil" always and, at some point, will, gravitate to the Light.

I agree in the sense of reincarnation. An evil person will eventually be tempered.

How do you KNOW that he/she will have leakages?

Fair enough question. I might be displaying my limited achievement here but in my experience indulging in degradated emotions and thought processes inevitably leads to energy loss in one form or another.

Also, as Ya Mu is indicating, someone of coarse nature will not have the refined perception to access the higher subtle vibrations that are available to the sincere cultivator who also nourishes virtuous fulfillment.

Fair enough question. I might be displaying my limited achievement here but in my experience indulging in degradated emotions and thought processes inevitably leads to energy loss in one form or another.

I'll have to disagree with you here, Stig. You are not displaying your limited achievement but instead your conclusions are what it takes most souls many lifetimes to grasp.

Master Wang was very aware and tried his best to instill this:

One can NOT increase their level of qigong to High Level qigong without the "good and moral person" aspect. And the ability to maintain Calmness, as well. When we are not calm we lose much energy; it is a total waste. And it effects others in a negative manner.

I'll have to disagree with you here, Stig. You are not displaying your limited achievement but instead your conclusions are what it takes most souls many lifetimes to grasp.

Master Wang was very aware and tried his best to instill this:

One can NOT increase their level of qigong to High Level qigong without the "good and moral person" aspect. And the ability to maintain Calmness, as well. When we are not calm we lose much energy; it is a total waste. And it effects others in a negative manner.

Of course I mean no disrespect to Master Wang (I assume your Master?) but that is his opinion. One can only comment on this subject based upon their experiences, however the experiences are all subjective of course. Just because that may be the belief of many that does not make it the rule or the law.

Absolutely

My advice:

Thanks Ya Mu. I will use your advice.

I also wanted to ask, if you project love or compassion into the people around you, isn't this a form

of energy leakage? The love is energy or chi, right? or am I wrong?

Of course I mean no disrespect to Master Wang (I assume your Master?) but that is his opinion. One can only comment on this subject based upon their experiences, however the experiences are all subjective of course. Just because that may be the belief of many that does not make it the rule or the law.

And with all due respect to your learning, it is a natural High Level law. Furthermore it was not Master Wang's OR my opinion, but what became self-evident through the practice of High Level Qigong, Both Master Wang's 50 years of experience and my 30 years of experience (and the lineage's experience of many thousands of years).

You, too, will arrive at this conclusion if you will simply practice. If you have practiced less than 10 years you have not given yourself time to assimilate and grow with qigong; very hard to make any conclusions. If you have practiced for more than 10 years I suggest looking into an internal system that you resonate better with.

Here is the thing: My teachers nor I ask any student to believe one word we say. What we want to do is teach you so that these things become self-evident. (It is NOT about what I know or can do but about what YOU can know or do!)

You are arguing about something that you do not understand because it has not YET become self-evident. Keep practicing and it will.

Thanks Ya Mu. I will use your advice.

I also wanted to ask, if you project love or compassion into the people around you, isn't this a form

of energy leakage? The love is energy or chi, right? or am I wrong?

Simply tune into and vibrate with the universal love. If you try to project energy be sure you have the proper training, there are many considerations.

Some practices allow the practitioner to be boosted into very high levels, without the character cultivation first. Red Phoenix from Kunlun is one such practice.

Some practices allow the practitioner to be boosted into very high levels, without the character cultivation first. Red Phoenix from Kunlun is one such practice.

Ah, and where do the practitioners go from there? There is a difference in being boosted to a "very high level" and the practice of High Level Qigong. Notice I didn't say the system you referred to wasn't, just asking how do these people who get that go forward. Practice, correct? At some point they will reach a stone wall without the "good and moral person" aspect.

Erase all my karma in one week?

I know all these practises already. They all have funny names, but I know what they mean.

Erase all my karma in one week?

No definitely not, but temporarily bypass it.

Which in my opinion is useless, since who wants it to be temporary?

Sign in to follow this