Sign in to follow this  
gossamer

The Most Powerful UFO Film That Ive Ever Seen

This is the most important and powerful UFO film that I've ever seen.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...mp;q=&hl=en

A friend and I saw a UFO landing up close and personal in 1971, it's the one and only UFO that I've ever seen, but it clearly convinced me that we are NOT alone.

The film above requires about an hour to watch, but if you care about UFO's, and your own personal freedom, you need to watch this film.

Peace, gossamer

it's better to speculate than to do nothing in my opinion (which isn't really an opinion but more like a way of thinking in my opinion, and *that* is an opinion ;o)) so i liked that video overall. :)

it's better to speculate than to do nothing in my opinion (which isn't really an opinion but more like a way of thinking in my opinion, and *that* is an opinion ;o)) so i liked that video overall. :)

In some cases maybe. Speculation can lead to belief and belief to resistance. Speculation may facilitate discovery of truth but may also create barriers. There is nothing wrong with saying "I don't know."

Plato in his Republic, argued that opinion was below both ignorance and knowledge. Ignorance is a not knowing and thus open to achieve true knowledge. Opinion is a block in the path to knowledge. The solidifying of opinions is a danger to knowledge.

The fact is, we are not alone. Earth is only an island out in the universe. There are millions of other

earths in their development stages. Earth is growing. It has been growing. All people are really

the same. We are different because the Earth grew and the continents separated. It was once

only ONE land mass or Earth (shrunk to 40% its current size). This difference in humans is caused by isolation and genetic differentiation based on the environment we each live in, whether hot, or cold. Hot climates have darker skinned people. Cold climates, white skinned people. But, nevertheless, each continent has mixes of climates, so different types of colors. We humans are evolving just like the planet.

Regarding UFO's, and aliens. They do exist. For anyone to say they do not exist really

need to wake up. The only reason we have not been destroyed or assimilated is because, just like there are bad

aliens, there are good aliens. The good exist, and they protect us. This creates balance or prevents inter-galactic war. I believe the good are there to protect us and let us grow spiritually. In the past, we

were not in the level of spiritual maturity, but in this century, thus, the beginning

of 2013, we start a new level of spiritual growth where more people will wake up. When we

wake up, we will be able to use our 3rd eye. This will allow us to see them, the aliens.

My teacher see's them. He wears a halo "crown" around his head 24 hrs a day and has his

3rd eye open. There are UFO's that are material or cylindrical and creatures. In fact, you have creatures around you all the time, you just can't see them. The air you breathe is no different from the ocean. Just like the ocean

has a sea of life, the air has creatures too. Some are too small to see with the naked eye

and others are transparent to the human eye. Thus, the need to open the 3rd eye.

Regarding UFO's, they most likely use a electro-magnetic propulsion system or more advance system. This is a system that creates more energy output then input. This is in fact already in production. You can youtube free energy, Newman motors, or magnetic motors, and you will see that we are in fact on a verge of changing

the way we view energy. More and more people will use magnetic motors that utilize electro-magnetic

energy. You do not need to plug into the electric Grid anymore. Combine this with hydrogen fuel

cell, and solar panels, and you have free energy.

How does this apply to spirituality? Well, the whole idea of energy work is "ELECTRO-MAGNETIC". It is

the electro-magnetic forces that will help you become spiritual. This is the mastery that aliens already

have. The most advanced adepts have this power, just like aliens.

We live in a time when we will see more UFO's. The reason being is our technology is growing exponentially

thus the inability to mask the TRUTH. You can not lie when there will be millions of video cameros in

production that can see infra-red or other spectrums. Just think about it. 10 years ago, you had

a big cell phone the size of a shoe, now you have a small cell phone with a "Camera"! Soon

the camera's in cell phones will also improve and there is no more hiding the truth. The cameras

that are available on the Space Shuttle, will be on normal cameras soon.

There are a couple reasons for hiding the truth. Power for a few people. There are a few people

in this world that are in power. They control everything, even the CIA. The president does not control

them. It is the greed of these people that keeps most people from waking up. It has nothing to

do with "the people are not ready for it", its all about "GREED, POWER, CONTROL". It flows down

from generation-to-generation, father-to-son.

Sorry its so long, I've been itching to write this for a longtime. Good luck in your spiritual growth.

The fact is, we are not alone. Earth is only an island out in the universe. There are millions of other

earths in their development stages. Earth is growing. It has been growing. All people are really

the same. We are different because the Earth grew and the continents separated. It was once

only ONE land mass or Earth (shrunk to 40% its current size). This difference in humans is caused by isolation and genetic differentiation based on the environment we each live in, whether hot, or cold. Hot climates have darker skinned people. Cold climates, white skinned people. But, nevertheless, each continent has mixes of climates, so different types of colors. We humans are evolving just like the planet.

Regarding UFO's, and aliens. They do exist. For anyone to say they do not exist really

need to wake up. The only reason we have not been destroyed or assimilated is because, just like there are bad

aliens, there are good aliens. The good exist, and they protect us. This creates balance or prevents inter-galactic war. I believe the good are there to protect us and let us grow spiritually. In the past, we

were not in the level of spiritual maturity, but in this century, thus, the beginning

of 2013, we start a new level of spiritual growth where more people will wake up. When we

wake up, we will be able to use our 3rd eye. This will allow us to see them, the aliens.

My teacher see's them. He wears a halo "crown" around his head 24 hrs a day and has his

3rd eye open. There are UFO's that are material or cylindrical and creatures. In fact, you have creatures around you all the time, you just can't see them. The air you breathe is no different from the ocean. Just like the ocean

has a sea of life, the air has creatures too. Some are too small to see with the naked eye

and others are transparent to the human eye. Thus, the need to open the 3rd eye.

Regarding UFO's, they most likely use a electro-magnetic propulsion system or more advance system. This is a system that creates more energy output then input. This is in fact already in production. You can youtube free energy, Newman motors, or magnetic motors, and you will see that we are in fact on a verge of changing

the way we view energy. More and more people will use magnetic motors that utilize electro-magnetic

energy. You do not need to plug into the electric Grid anymore. Combine this with hydrogen fuel

cell, and solar panels, and you have free energy.

How does this apply to spirituality? Well, the whole idea of energy work is "ELECTRO-MAGNETIC". It is

the electro-magnetic forces that will help you become spiritual. This is the mastery that aliens already

have. The most advanced adepts have this power, just like aliens.

We live in a time when we will see more UFO's. The reason being is our technology is growing exponentially

thus the inability to mask the TRUTH. You can not lie when there will be millions of video cameros in

production that can see infra-red or other spectrums. Just think about it. 10 years ago, you had

a big cell phone the size of a shoe, now you have a small cell phone with a "Camera"! Soon

the camera's in cell phones will also improve and there is no more hiding the truth. The cameras

that are available on the Space Shuttle, will be on normal cameras soon.

There are a couple reasons for hiding the truth. Power for a few people. There are a few people

in this world that are in power. They control everything, even the CIA. The president does not control

them. It is the greed of these people that keeps most people from waking up. It has nothing to

do with "the people are not ready for it", its all about "GREED, POWER, CONTROL". It flows down

from generation-to-generation, father-to-son.

Sorry its so long, I've been itching to write this for a longtime. Good luck in your spiritual growth.

Well I think just by definition, there is no FACT that aliens exist.

Well I think just by definition, there is no FACT that aliens exist.

Ignorance will keep you in the box.

Ignorance will keep you living on the idea that the earth is flat.

Do you need to see from space that the earth is not flat?

Will this be enough proof for you?

Learn to think beyond your norm.

Ignorance will keep you in the box.

Ignorance will keep you living on the idea that the earth is flat.

Do you need to see from space that the earth is not flat?

Will this be enough proof for you?

Learn to think beyond your norm.

Speaking of ignorance, I didnt say what my belief or stance on UFO's were did I? NOPE. What I said, is that by definition, there is no fact to alien existence, other than the ones working down the road from me :lol:

You shouldnt be so quick to make assumptions about people.

Just because people have videos, all of which may or may not have been doctored, doesnt mean that it's a FACT that aliens exist. Just because people claim alien abductions, that doesnt mean it's a FACT that aliens are real, because DMT release is sometimes very VERY similar to abduction claims.

All I was saying is that THERE IS NO FACT concerning aliens. Jees dude...IGNORANCE IS BLISS TAINT IT.

A friend and I saw a UFO landing up close and personal in 1971, it's the one and only UFO that I've ever seen, but it clearly convinced me that we are NOT alone.Peace, gossamer

And let me quess.....

After it landed the doors slowley opened and out walked mak tin si.............

Also I agree with this:

"Well I think just by definition, there is no FACT that aliens exist."

There may be and there may not be, we just don't know.

To assume either way is a waste of time and energy......

Let the games begin................

Quan Xie

No.

And let me quess.....

After it landed the doors slowley opened and out walked mak tin si.............

Also I agree with this:

"Well I think just by definition, there is no FACT that aliens exist."

There may be and there may not be, we just don't know.

To assume either way is a waste of time and energy......

Let the games begin................

Quan Xie

Re: UFO's

I have asked the question of who has seen such many times. For folks that reply that they haven't, I ask, "Have you ever looked for them?" The answer is usually no.

• Like 1

Plato in his Republic, argued that opinion was below both ignorance and knowledge. Ignorance is a not knowing and thus open to achieve true knowledge. Opinion is a block in the path to knowledge. The solidifying of opinions is a danger to knowledge.

I tend to agree with Anabhogya and H.urhriar (sp). They're not saying no, just that proof is lacking. Its very interesting that people, especially (some) high energy meditators see them regularly. Yet highly religious (past & present) people will see angels and spirits around them.

I can't help but see both phenomena as linked. They're real, but is it an internal or external phenomena. Projections?? Projections made real as psychic phenomena??

I think its a bad sign when people get over heated in the debate, approaching it with religious fervor. I'd love to see a UFO. If I did, I hope I'd go up to it and knock on the door and see whats up (honestly).

The sky is my friend, I love looking up at it. So far no Ooofo's.

Michael

Speaking of ignorance, I didnt say what my belief or stance on UFO's were did I? NOPE. What I said, is that by definition, there is no fact to alien existence, other than the ones working down the road from me :lol:

You shouldnt be so quick to make assumptions about people.

Just because people have videos, all of which may or may not have been doctored, doesnt mean that it's a FACT that aliens exist. Just because people claim alien abductions, that doesnt mean it's a FACT that aliens are real, because DMT release is sometimes very VERY similar to abduction claims.

All I was saying is that THERE IS NO FACT concerning aliens. Jees dude...IGNORANCE IS BLISS TAINT IT.

Ignorance simply means lack of information or knowledge. It also means a failure to inquiry, to study. Here's more info to help you get started.

Take a look here:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?categ...p;sc=1&ss=0

The two best UFO books are 1) Project Beta by Greg Bishop and 2) Body Snatchers in the Desert by Nick Redfern. http://ufomystic.com is their blog. I had a close encounter with a big black equilateral triangle -- military. There's a HUGE military psy-op to promote the alien invasion -- good luck deprogramming yourself as all mainstream media is CIA propaganda. Read the STARGATE CONSPIRACY by Prince and Picknett for details.

Sign in to follow this