rodgerj

Mak Tin Si

R.J.

Very nice of you to have the heart to share your experience with others here. Which really let people have a feeling of how Taoism training is under the lineage of Ng Yin do Pai (chi in nature).

Now, let me give some of my feelings about this student RJ.

- RJ is a good student, with respect and good intention for learning. I can see that he do have passion and potential in Taoism learning and he do really like to learn the Chinese wisdom, including how to say the poem in Chinese in just one day. Keen student. I can see that he do practise some sort of chi gung in the past, but the methods do have brought him off track somehow. Which I as his master will try my best to assist him on the right track again later and empower his whole energy enginee. Good luck to his practise and wish him success. If by chance he have got higher in the lineage and became a real taoist with a taoism name, I would be very proud of him. He can show people now that distance learning of Taoism works and it is very powerful and effective too.

Mak Tin Si

First of all,

A BIG hello to rodgerj and thanks for sharing your experiences :)

I am a new student under Mak Tin Si and decided to add a little to the thread since I've had some similar things happening to me.

My own background is primarily in traditional Chinese internal martial arts, in particular the Yau Kung Mun system, where I am very fortunate to be a student of Sifu Garry Hearfield.

I decided to join the Chi in Nature lineage primarily out of curiosity since I was enjoying the posts and information shared by Mak Tin Si and wanted to learn more about traditional Daoism.

The first thing I noticed immediately after being enrolled was a change in my energy during my martial arts and chi gung training. It wasn't more energy, as much as a different "feeling" to the energy coming through. It has a slightly more dense sensation to it, very tangible.

Another experience is very similar to what rodgerj wrote about regarding dreams.

A couple of days after being entered into the lineage, I had a very strange dream in which I was greeted by a slim, elderly Chinese gentleman with a white beard and long hair in a pony tail. He immediately proceeded to pull a black "smoke" from the top of my head and when it was gone he explained that there had been a "demon" attached to my energy and that he had removed it. After that, I woke up.

I had had a relatively restless night with only a few hours of sleep and was about to write the experience off as a weird dream with slight nightmare undertones. However, I felt very well rested and full of energy even though I had so little sleep.

The strangest thing, however, is that since that night I don't feel cold anymore. I feel comfortably warm no matter the weather. For instance, this morning I went outside in the chilly winter while wearing only a t-shirt and soft pants to help my wife scrape the ice of her car windshield and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

So there are definately some interesting things going on :)

Kind regards

HG

Good to see you here too. Your experience was great. Wish you all the best with your future trianing!

Mak Tin Si

First of all,

A BIG hello to rodgerj and thanks for sharing your experiences :)

I am a new student under Mak Tin Si and decided to add a little to the thread since I've had some similar things happening to me.

My own background is primarily in traditional Chinese internal martial arts, in particular the Yau Kung Mun system, where I am very fortunate to be a student of Sifu Garry Hearfield.

I decided to join the Chi in Nature lineage primarily out of curiosity since I was enjoying the posts and information shared by Mak Tin Si and wanted to learn more about traditional Daoism.

The first thing I noticed immediately after being enrolled was a change in my energy during my martial arts and chi gung training. It wasn't more energy, as much as a different "feeling" to the energy coming through. It has a slightly more dense sensation to it, very tangible.

Another experience is very similar to what rodgerj wrote about regarding dreams.

A couple of days after being entered into the lineage, I had a very strange dream in which I was greeted by a slim, elderly Chinese gentleman with a white beard and long hair in a pony tail. He immediately proceeded to pull a black "smoke" from the top of my head and when it was gone he explained that there had been a "demon" attached to my energy and that he had removed it. After that, I woke up.

I had had a relatively restless night with only a few hours of sleep and was about to write the experience off as a weird dream with slight nightmare undertones. However, I felt very well rested and full of energy even though I had so little sleep.

The strangest thing, however, is that since that night I don't feel cold anymore. I feel comfortably warm no matter the weather. For instance, this morning I went outside in the chilly winter while wearing only a t-shirt and soft pants to help my wife scrape the ice of her car windshield and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

So there are definately some interesting things going on :)

Kind regards

HG

I thought it might be nice to share my daily experience and results training as a student under Mak Tin Si of the Ng Yin Do Pai Lineage. I currently do not have a practice section so I will request one and that is where I will update. We all have different affinities and are drawn to different practices but the fruit of our development can be seen even by a novice in the observation of our actions. Even then, to me my actions are justified but to you they are not! lol.

Sean has given us a great place to share and learn. Sometimes threads can get into arguments and really degenerate. Everyone wants to prove their knowledge or system and pride takes over. I am guilty of this myself of course. For that reason (and the only purpose of mentioning it) in my personal practice section I will not respond to any comments positive or negative.

Since I have no section right now I will kick things off here...

Initiation

So far I have only been enrolled as a student. On the day if the initiation I noticed a big increase in my energy while training. I did not pay attention to it but allowed it and continued to practice the linage poem that Mak Tin Si taught me. It did not take me long to learn it and understand the Cantonese meaning. Since actually practicing with the poem and energy building exercise I have noticed some definite effects.

Apart from increased energy I have noticed a massive effect on my dreams. The first night I awoke twice in the night and could hear the linage poem being recited in my head. I just went back to sleep. Old friends that I have not seen for years have been appearing in my dreams with messages and just out and out weird stuff. Last night in my dream I had special abilities like telekinesis and could make objects levitate - nice!

Another interesting thing I notice even in such a short period of time is a change in my 'ethics/morals' or DUK. This is hard to explain and very subtle but I am choosing not to do things that I would normally without even thinking. Just small things like taking something from work and keeping it :-). It's not like I have to think about it like 'oh I must not do this' it is just there now.

It is still early days. I will put more detail in my practice section when I get it. I have also ordered some FU so I will share about my experience with those.

It is the morals side of things that has driven me to leave other methods behind. I have spent years training around the world. I have seen people stand in fire, I have been attacked by entities I could not see - lots of profound stuff. But I was always perplexed as most of the teachers did things I felt inside were wrong or abusing their power. One school I spent many years with in Indonesia turned out to be a cult. All I have kept is Mo Pai, Kunlun and now I am very grateful to be a student of Mak Tin Si. I am only sharing my experience with Ng Yin Do Pai.

Blessings to you all!

what do you mean you kept mo pai?

I'm stoked to see some bums starting to have good experiences with Mak Tin Si's lineage!

Rodgerj, just pm Sean for a personal practice section.

your pal,

Yoda

I'm stoked to see some bums starting to have good experiences with Mak Tin Si's lineage!

"Expectation is a powerful thing," says Robert DeLap, M.D., head of one of the Food and Drug Administration's Offices of Drug Evaluation. "The more you believe you're going to benefit from a treatment, the more likely it is that you will experience a benefit."

YM

"Expectation is a powerful thing," says Robert DeLap, M.D., head of one of the Food and Drug Administration's Offices of Drug Evaluation. "The more you believe you're going to benefit from a treatment, the more likely it is that you will experience a benefit."

YM

So true on many levels

Yes, I am glad to see them enjoying and benefiting from the Taoism practise too. They are pretty good students, with high potential. very good bums

Rodgerj, just pm Sean for a personal practice section.

your pal,

Yoda

I'm very glad to see your students expressing themselves, MTS. IMO, it is very admirable. It makes me want to learn more. :D Good luck you all and happy new year.

Anything you believe can be truth, the reason someone would want to be be part of Chi in Nature or any Daoist sect is they believe it will help them or they wouldnt be doing it!

Trust is a basic of all things. If you do not trust your kungfu master, you really will learn nothing. In Taoism, it is the same. If you play around and make fun of it, you of course get nothing back in return by all the dis-rspectful actions. But if you do respect it and trust your master, you will gain more from the attunement.

Anything you believe can be truth, the reason someone would want to be be part of Chi in Nature or any Daoist sect is they believe it will help them or they wouldnt be doing it!

"My training is going good. I can feel this other energy, different to chi, i assume it must be FATT. It's hard to put into words, it feels more thick, condensed and powerful than normal chi.

I can feel the FATT surrounding me like a sheild, before for some reason in my meditation i used to see something like black shadows circling around me really fast and then disappear and it made me feel really upset and drained, but now i can feel the FATT pushing them away, the boundry of energy is getting bigger and bigger. There are far away from me now and most of them are gone, just 1 or 2 stubborn ones left which i'm confident will go after more practice. By the way i'm on day 4 of my practice.

Thanks again for teaching me."

testimonial from moon-sung "A.H"

"Experience 1:

During the initiation i felt as if my arms and legs were about to rip off. I felt as if my body was about to explode. I felt as if i was possesed by some sort of energy and that i could run as fast as lightening. I felt really happy, never like before.

Experience 2 (today, about 15 minutes ago):

I was sitting on my bed in my bedroom, listening to the buddhist mantra "the great compassion mantra" on my mp3 player. I think this might be a stupid thought but i was thinking "what if a high level taoist master appeared out of nowhere at college and started to talk to me". Then a cloud appeared above the other bed, the cloud shot lightening onto the bed. Normally i see colours and stuff... but this lightening left a physical dent on the blanket, i showed my brother just to comfirm i wasn't seeing stuff. The cloud and lightening had no colour like see through glass.

Experience 3:

Since the initiation i keep feeling a invisible hand that keeps stroking and tapping the top of me head. This feeling comes and goes."

a testimonial from Moon Sung A.H.Brother

Any news from Rodgerj or other Mak Tin Si students? How is the training going? What changes have you experienced?

Growant,

I started Stage 1 shortly after CNY and am now stage 2. It has been a good fit for me: lots of ethics, protocol, and discipline and not much energetics which I've never been particularly good at. I've been inspired to learn Cantonese as well!

Tao Toe,

Yoda