Sign in to follow this  
Trunk

can anyone fix this?

Can anyone fix the below html references, and tell me how its done? I tried it two different ways... with the <>'s and modified with []'s, neither worked.

Yoda,

I was re-reading Trunk's [A href=http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/FabFour.htm]Fab4[/A] material and I realized why my standing practice has slacked off a bit--I've been keeping my hands relaxed in wuji and I haven't been opening them slightly.  Much better.

Way to go. The tendon-changing material really helps get the H~E flow through certain layers of tissues. Glad you hooked onto it.

Trunk, don't rule out pistols!!  They are a great exercise and a huge ego rush too.  I just worked on airbornes (just kneel like kwanyin is knighting you and eventually don't touch the non-working leg to the ground until the lowest point just a couple reps, 10 seconds a day) for about a year and you'll have it.

Thanks. I think it'd be a fun thing for me to work on, and i appreciate your tips - as i'm a real newbie to pistols. I did put a reference to them at the bottom of <A href=http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/IS2TendonChanging.htm#Squats>squats</A> section, btw, as i think they've gotta be good for people who are ready for them. (But too intense for me to include directly on my site.)

Trunk

:shock: Works for me.

ya need to use URL inside da brackets

:idea: !

Thanks, dirt bag. :twisted:

You tip plus the URL button above the typing space... sorted out.

Gonna go re-post to The Little Green One.

Gonna go re-post to The Little Green One.

Just FYI, you can also edit posts as many times as you want with this software. Just click the post you want to edit and click the "edit" button at the top right. You can only edit posts that are in your name.

Good to see your avatar working.

:)

Sign in to follow this