Sign in to follow this  
boricua_tao

hola, hello, sa wat dee khrap,

hello im new hear!!!!!!

well my name is Javier Mercado i am boy.

im from puerto rico i speak 2 language spanish and English well i cant say some word on thai but thats because i trained Muay thai and may master told us to say hello and goodbye and other words lol not important XP

well im 16 years old and i being studding Dao text,art,ritual.....ect for like 4 years and still i learning coes i would like to become a priest but still i have some question like

if in china they allowed and accept American,wester peoples to student ore become a Taoist Priest?

and many more lol way because in may country Puerto Rico they are no tao teacher. that what i now for now if some one now well please tell me i would appreciated.

well LOL what els cant i say

i hope hear they help me.=) :)

o and taoism is not like the only thing i being studding i study Zen(chan)buddhism, and Confucianism.

sorry for all this =S jost welcoming my self to you bay and sorry for may crapy english i said i speak not write lol :D:P:P:P

hello young man, welcome to the FORUM, from rumors I've heard there may be some taobummers in puerto rico advanced enough to teach you something.."or wat dee khrap?" mm ? :)

Edited by rain

hello young man, welcome to the FORUM, from rumors I've heard there may be some taobummers in puerto rico advanced enough to teach you something.."or wat dee khrap?" mm ? :)

really!!! coes hay really want to know i mean is easy to read books and text but i nead someone to guide me and teach me they are sow many question that books cant tell me :(

OH and (sa wat dee khrap ) is hello in thai :)

Welcome Javier, find seat, how do you like your tea? Or is it coffee in PR?

:D

:lol: ja,ja both in PR but may fav Pure Green tea and tea ginger twist wit a little sugar lol

i have see the other comments of other peoples you ask the same thing lol :lol: nices :)

Sign in to follow this