Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Yoda buys an aneros...

So I'm looking for a good time on the nights that Mrs. Yoda isn't in the game and I decided to order something that arrived in a discrete package that Mrs Yoda didn't happen to open. I'm not sure what to think yet. Plato on a recent post on taobum, said that long term use of the aneros makes you the best lover-- period. That from such an experienced spermonaut, and from other very positive reviews, I decided to check it out.

So I've tried it twice and I found it to be modestly stimulating, but not to a sexual degree. It's something that would probably be a nice addition to actually having conventional or oral sex.

I think there's a learning curve here, and there's a distinctive energy channel that it would develop with long term practice, and I can see it becoming more sexual of a feeling with practice.

I think it's a lot like keysound practice in that they both really develop more of an upwards energy flow with regular use.

The whole lube up/clean up ritual of the aneros makes the keysound seem like a lot less work.

-Yoda

A remarkably balanced post, considering the way most people who have tried that thing just gush and gush.

You seem to be a guy who's in pretty good touch with both the workings of his own body and the mechanics of at least certain parts of the "sexual practices".

So I'm really looking forward to hearing whether you think this thing has any real worth.

Do keep us informed.

Spyrelx,

I think it has real worth, no question about that. At least for me, there's a learning curve. The nice thing about it vs the keysound is that it can be done during dual cultivation so the learning curve won't be boring. That was exactly the stumbling block for me and the worthy keysound practice.

BTW, you've said that you are a long-time retention dude. You should unpack your experiences/wisdom at some point.

-Yoda

As you get older its time to drop judge and drop cultural taboos that have no real meaning.

But if anyone caught me sticking a thingy up my butt I'd feel ashamed and silly. But that is half cutural taboo half homo phobia, half not trusting in good locks.

Keep us posted on the thingy.

Peace

Michael

BTW, you've said that you are a long-time retention dude.  You should unpack your experiences/wisdom at some point.

-Yoda

6555[/snapback]

Thanks for the nod but I don't really have much more to say than I've already said: You can only retain so much and then you have to do something with it. (Oh, and Dr. Linn is a bafoon).

I'm not at a level where I can really do a whole lot of "transmuting to spirit", so I either come or, like you, obsessively look for things to spend my energy on. (By the way, I was going to suggest that you try ejaculating and see what that does to you. You may find a surprising balance arises.)

If I can think of any great words of wisdom, I'll be sure and post 'em.

spyrelx

Sign in to follow this