Sign in to follow this  
el_tortugo

basement

where does off topic and the basement go when its not here in the lounge and how can I find it to read and post?

6542[/snapback]

Please explain more, I don't understand your question. Are you unable to see the other forums?

Please explain more, I don't understand your question. Are you unable to see the other forums?

6552[/snapback]

here is what i see even now in the tao lounge basement area down on the bottom,

"No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off. "

I do see the topics in the upper Tao Lounge Subforums area.

here is what i see even now in the tao lounge basement area down on the bottom,

"No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off. "

I do see the topics in the upper Tao Lounge Subforums area.

6559[/snapback]

Make sure you are clicking on the subforum name, ie: "Forum and Tech Support" or "Off Topic" and not just "Basement". If you still get this message, try changing your cut off date down the bottom right to "Show All" and hit "Go".

Lemme know how this works out.

Sean.

Make sure you are clicking on the subforum name, ie: "Forum and Tech Support" or "Off Topic" and not just "Basement". If you still get this message, try changing your cut off date down the bottom right to "Show All" and hit "Go".

Lemme know how this works out.

Sean.

6562[/snapback]

so far show all has helped.

thanks

so far show all has helped.

thanks

6578[/snapback]

No problem. I'm moving this to Forum and Tech Support since you can hopefully see the posts there now. :)

Sign in to follow this