Jedi777

The Best Diet on earth

I am a vegan This is the best and most healthy vegan way of eating I have seen in my many years of research go here www.drfuhrman.com/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPiR9VcuVWw

see this great video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9...;q=joel+fuhrman

Eating this way will reverse heart disease high blood pressure diabetes cancer and many other---high nutrients and high chi or prana foods is the only way to super health

Many Blessings of health and wisdom to one and all and May the blessings of the Master Christ be upon you!

Jedi

I loved it when I was vegan! It was awesome looking down my nose at all the unevolved meat eating losers..... but now.... pass the bacon. Actually I would happily go vegan again if someone else prepared all my meals and gave me HUGE portions..... and it tasted good. Actually my gf has made me a couple really fantastic veggie dishes.

I am a vegan This is the best and most healthy vegan way of eating I have seen in my many years of research go here www.drfuhrman.com/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPiR9VcuVWw

see this great video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9...;q=joel+fuhrman

Eating this way will reverse heart disease high blood pressure diabetes cancer and many other---high nutrients and high chi or prana foods is the only way to super health

Many Blessings of health and wisdom to one and all and May the blessings of the Master Christ be upon you!

Jedi

Joel is my doc. It;s the way to go.

One addition - you can follow his way of eating and still eat flesh is you so desire.

He says disease kicks in at about 12 ounces of meat a week.

May you open to the the blessings of your inner guru.

Eat what is provided for you and made with Love.

Fast at least once to 3 xs a week, also perform 30 days of fasting during Ramadan.

Even if you are not Muslim the vibration level is high. There is a lot of Grace & Spiritual blessings being delivered to the planet the month of Ramadan and the benefits of fasting 30 days is too many to list.

Fasting brings you closer to "The Absolute Truth & Source of All".

Peace & Happy Holidays.

Santiago

Eat what is provided for you and made with Love.

Fast at least once to 3 xs a week, also perform 30 days of fasting during Ramadan.

Even if you are not Muslim the vibration level is high. There is a lot of Grace & Spiritual blessings being delivered to the planet the month of Ramadan and the benefits of fasting 30 days is too many to list.

Fasting brings you closer to "The Absolute Truth & Source of All".

Peace & Happy Holidays.

Santiago

Santiago

are you talking about complete fasting for 30 days? or liquid fast? or eat only after sundown? 30 days of even a liquid fast sounds intense!

Santiago

are you talking about complete fasting for 30 days? or liquid fast? or eat only after sundown? 30 days of even a liquid fast sounds intense!

its eat only after sundown.

at least thats the way santi has always reccomnded it before, and also how the muslims practice during ramadan.

^_^

Edited by phore