Mak_Tin_Si

Computer PS always die? FU solve this problem

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Whenever fire is just toio much, you find that the whole family in the house always argue and you may feel worst around the 3-5pm period and better after 8pm. If you have that problem. This FU can be used for taping the fu around the main entrance, the attract chi of water into the house and cool it all down. After 49days, it shall be okay, if not, change FU and do it for another cycle.

You know, in last couple of weeks I haven't been receiving my e-mails from forums. I uses AOL. Anyone have suggestions?:

Regards,

Sorry, I have not thought of using a fu to over-clock yet. Maybe you can invent one when you learn the knowledge yourself! haha! It shall be sold in future shop or something if you got it invented.

Mak,

I need a FU to help me overclock my processor to 42Ghz, do you think you can help me?

Sorry, I have not thought of using a fu to over-clock yet. Maybe you can invent one when you learn the knowledge yourself! haha! It shall be sold in future shop or something if you got it invented.

awesome thank you.

I need a FU to help me overclock my processor to 42Ghz, do you think you can help me?

ROFLMAO :D

IIRC Santi mentioned Crystals may be of help too if electronic things keep "dying" around you.

Truly Amazing Sir,What a real Gem to have you on this Forum sharing such Knowledge for free.

Thanks So Much for Exposing the arts of Chinese Fu here.

Regards

Can I just print out the above Fu and slap it onto my mac and thus preventing all these twirling beach balls from driving me nuts? Would that work or do I need to buy one at an Ebay auction or something?

Yes "BLUE" crystals will work just so good as the FU. The reason is because crystals have concentrated water energy from the object. So it is good to low down the fire energy from the computer. This FU is also a FU that brings in water energy, so it is the same theory for using crystal!

For some reason, if your computer get VIRUS or DEAD all the time, then that means something else which crystals do not work. VIRUS is not caused by "too much fire" energy for the computer, it is caused by too much "evil energy" for the computer to lead to virus attack. (why yours and not others? right?) You can get tech. to look it up and put some firewall on you or something, but you can also try use a fu to block all the negative things from invading. So this reduce the chance of being intrude again.

FU cannot be "BOUGHT" it can only be requested from a master and custom written per request. It cannot be printed or send via the internet.