Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

FU for good sleep

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Guest sykkelpump

We all spend about 1/3 of our daily life sleeping in the bed. But sleeping is always something that brings us problems sometimes because it is the time when we cannot predict what will happen AFTER we sleep. In the past, you may have heard about stories and experience with others about sleep paralize, demon possesion on the bed, raped by devil and demons on the bed, nightmares for the whole months and even being intrude by black magic during sleep.

The reason for sleep to be so dangerous.

When we sleep, our souls wonder around in the other dimension. Some will feel it some will not. But that is when your soul is resting in another dimension. When we dream, it is our souls that brings up the images and sound of the dreams. So when our souls are partly out of our body at night during the sleep, sometimes you will dream about your own house because your souls are wondering around your house. Sometimes you just dream of total darkness because your soul just stayed in the dark bedroom. Sometimes people can even suck away your soul by using black magic and hold on to your soul, sealing it in a bottle or something. This will kill you because you cannot wake up with a full soul, so you will neither loose your sense, or you will not be able to move your body until your souls come back fully.

So, we all know that sleeping is soemtimes very scary. Of course it is not always as scary as it is, but for sure we all want a good sleep that refresh our souls and mind for the next day to work in good mood.

Ways to have good sleep in Taoism

1. You can try to use the Sleeping Denfense FU. This FU is folded in a triangle and placed inside a red pocket and then place inside the pillow where your head rest. When you sleep, the FU will repel any spiritual that tries to go near you. It also keep your soul to your body. This brings you safety and also ensure you a better sleeping environment without much intrusion.

2. In Taoism practise, there are also ways to train for sleeping. In this, you actually use your own body's energy to keep your souls to your body without having them wonder around when you sleep. This way you can achieve good sleep and less dreams.

3. When you learn in the lineage of Chi in Nature, you can do the lineage poem practise before sleep and do the poem in your mind when you are in bed. This is done in your mind, for about 3-4 times, you will be falling to sleep like a pig, without much dreams or waking up.

4. If you always wake up at night, it is good to take the "kidney FU" to heal your kidney first to cure this "always wake up" problem.

5. Drink a tea bag that have been on the altar as offerings before you sleep. (Those who got FU from me shall get a few) Then you will feel better when sleeping too!

With the above solutions, you shall be able to sleep well. If you still does not get this cured, you can try to ask for consultation from a professional Taoist. Maybe this is a problem of karma or something. Then you will need other methods of curing.

Mak Tin Si

Tell me why should a triangle placed inside a red pocket, inside a pillow under the head protect you from any spiritual, as you call it. What is the theory behind this bullshit?

FU is a talisman written by a professionally trained taoist who is officially obtained into a Taoism lineage and taught by a master for many years. FU is formd by connecting to different universal energy source and adding on intention to vibrate with the nature and forming a symbol or words on paper. This have changed in forms in the past decades, and still changing. But the theory behind is really the same. So different fu have different usage and energy effect. It is a very powerful and effective tool in Taoism which we all use in Taoism trainings for anything you can think of.

FU are also famous for healings and helping people for life problems. This is a very common thing to see in Chinese Culture, which is the origin of Taoism religion too.

Guest sykkelpump

FU is a talisman written by a professionally trained taoist who is officially obtained into a Taoism lineage and taught by a master for many years. FU is formd by connecting to different universal energy source and adding on intention to vibrate with the nature and forming a symbol or words on paper. This have changed in forms in the past decades, and still changing. But the theory behind is really the same. So different fu have different usage and energy effect. It is a very powerful and effective tool in Taoism which we all use in Taoism trainings for anything you can think of.

FU are also famous for healings and helping people for life problems. This is a very common thing to see in Chinese Culture, which is the origin of Taoism religion too.

Scaring if people really belive this BS

Taoism is a 5000 yrs of of study, which include many things that are still a myth to most people right now. In the Chinese culture, this was consider to be superstitious for a while becaues the government do not buy this theory. But for many dynasty in the past, from the first one to the last, Taoism was the official CHINESE religion and also used by the royal families for healings and helping them with politics and army tatic. FU was part of the study which was highly praised and used by the king too. It is famous for the Chinese kingdom of using Taoism FU for healings which somebody have brought a system call Taoism medic system into the royal family. This is call 祝由科 Juk YAu Foh, which is a study of using FU for healings and helping people to cure illness or decease in life.

Using FU to help one's sleeping quality is very good but not for a long term. So if you try this method for 49days and you still cannot totally cure the problem. I suggest you have to ask for more consultation to see if itis your kidney's problem that cause the lack of sleep and poor sleeping quality. If so, you may have to consider using the Kidney healing fu instead.

Sign in to follow this